serieb0607.jpg

Bunch of players for coming season:

Serie A:

David Manson - AS Roma

Alexis Manson - Piacenza

Mika Nihtilä - Ternana

Andrej Kuky - Albinoleffe

Serie B:

Pavle Fairhurst - Triestina (promoted from serie C)

Kozak - Cesena

James - Hellas Verona

Damo Field - Empoli

Simon Toroskainen - Bari

???? - ????

Good luck in new season and let Cesena win the double icon_rolleyes.gif.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The open spot in World Clan is gone to Micha Kaczmarek aka "LtDunbar" from Poland.

With another member from another country we are happy to expand the international look of the clan. We wist Micha all luck at his new team Catania.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lt Dunbar:

Hello! icon_smile.gif

Everyone, have a good game!

Michal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to the clan, Michal. Tough task ahead of you with Catania, best of luck icon_smile.gif

romabannerjpeg.jpg

Giallopazzi - The Roma Fanzine With Attitude. Beginning of the 2007/08 season.

Trigoria was a busy place this summer, with a lot of the older players leaving as the new manager did not want their contracts renewed. Stam, Panucci, Dellas, Tommasi, Dacourt and Delvecchio were all shown the door, as were many of the under-18s who were simply never going to make it.

Manager Dello Spliff had already indicated when he'd first arrived that he intended to transform the team thoroughly, keeping only those players whom the club could depend upon to perform at the highest level. He was true to his word, selling no less than eleven players of the first team squad, including some of the highest earners.

SOLD:

* B. Lauth (ST, Ger), to Sevilla (Spa) for 15.000.000 Euros.

* Güiza (ST, Spa), to Villareal (Spa) for 15.000.000 Euros.

* P. Cech (GK, Cze), to Real Madrid (Spa) for 12.000.000 Euros - transfer arranged previously.

* S. Perrotta (DM), to Juventus for 9.000.000 Euros.

* M. De Sanctis (GK), to Palermo for 7.500.000 Euros.

* Mido (ST, Egy), to Blackburn Rovers (Eng) for 6.000.000 Euros.

* A. Cerci (ST/RW), to Parma for 2.800.000 Euros - transfer arranged previously.

* L. Cufré (LB/CB, Arg), to Palermo for 2.500.000 Euros.

* R. De Martino (DM), to Torino for 2.500.000 Euros.

* A. Di Michele (RW/LW), to Sampdoria for 1.600.000 Euros.

* A. Simonetta (ST), to Livorno for 1.500.000 Euros - transfer arranged previously

With the funds generated by the sales, along with an envelope from the board reputedly worth 111.750.000 Euros to fund recruitment, brought in nine first-team recruits to complement the two arrivals already secured by the club on free transfers, right midfielder Camoranesi from Juventus and left-back Parisi from Palermo.

BOUGHT:

* T. Hübschmann (RB/CB, Cze), from Lazio for 21.500.000 Euros.

* N. Haedo Valdez (ST, Par), from Werder Bremen (Ger) for 18.000.000 Euros.

* M. Marchionni (RW), from Parma for 9.000.000 Euros.

* B. Pauly (CB, Ger), from Werder Bremen (Ger) for 6.750.000 Euros.

* S. Riether (DM, Ger), from West Brom (Eng) for 4.300.000 Euros.

* A. Gardner (LB/CB, Eng), from Tottenham (Eng) for 3.200.000 Euros.

* M. Rensing (GK, Ger), from Bayern München (Ger) for 2.000.000 Euros.

* J. Khanye (LW, Saf), from Siena/Chievo for 325.000/375.000 Euros.

* Adrianinho (LM/AM/LW, Bra), from Genoa on a Free Transfer.

LOANS IN:

* D. Nicolini (ST/RW), from Juventus.

* J. Navas (AM/ST, Spa), from Sevilla (Spa).

In addition to these players, Dello Spliff also brought in a number of promising youngsters, most of them from lesser Italian clubs, to build a strong youth team, which it is hoped can act as a reservoir of players around which the future of the club can be built. Two seventeen-year-old Spaniards brought in from Valladolid, central defender Gustavo and right midfielder Antonio, are very highly-rated by the staff at Trigoria, and may break into the first team set-up sooner than expected.

All in all, the attitude of the fans has been to wait and see what the new Roma side was made of, and after a brief flutter of friendlies and the third qualifying round of the Champions' League -easily won 3-0 on aggregate against Trabzonspor of Turkey- the first fixture of Serie A pitted the giallorossi against Juventus at the Olimpico. The Gazzetta dello sport had designated holders Inter as 7/4 favourites for the title, with Juve, Milan and Roma all following on 2/1. This did not seem to faze Roma, who beat Juve 5-2 and lit the stadium alight with quick passing moves and stunning individual efforts. Unveiled was the new first eleven, which looked like this:

GK: Rensing

RB: Hübschmann

CB: Mexès

CB: Chivu

LB: Heinze

RM: Marchionni

CM: Totti (cap.)

CM: De Rossi

LM: Pinga

ST: Haedo Valdez

ST: Pizarro

RESULTS SO FAR:

Serie A:

26.8.07: vs. Juve (H): 5-2 (H.Valdez 1; Totti 17; Pizarro 24, 90+1; Heinze 51).

15.9.07: vs. Siena (A): 2-2 (Camoranesi 1, Tchangaï og 88).

19.9.07: vs. Piacenza (A): 1-2 (Totti 4).

23.9.07: vs. Parma (H): 3-1 (Corvia 6; Caracciolo 43, 71).

Champions' League Group D:

11.9.07: vs. Panathinaïkos (A): 2-0 (De Rossi 19, Adrianinho 90+2).

26.9.07: vs. Barcelona (H): 4-0 (Pasanen og 45, Pizarro 51, Caracciolo 56, Totti 78).

So far the team's only defeat was suffered at the hands of Piacenza, in a game the giallorossi did not deserve to lose. Most of the new recruits still need to prove themselves in the eyes of the tifosi, but gangly Paraguayan striker Nelson Haedo Valdez has already made a favourable impression, and the team as a whole seems to be functioning better and better, culminating in the excellent victory against Barça at the Olimpico.

Giallopazzi went out to collect some pearls of wisdom from our heroes at Trigoria:

"Non capisci l'italiano? Porco stronzato...Te ho detto lascarmi in pace! Vai via, maledetto cazzo! Via! (...) Te lo avevo detto. La prossima volta vai all'ospedale, cretino!" Francesco Totti (Short Fuse)

"When the gaffer saw my new haircut, he sighed and took me to his office. He fished in his drawers for a while, then showed me a full-page advert with a picture of Robert Pires, selling shampoo. When I got home after training that day, I shaved it all off." Philippe Mexès ( Makes Sense When He Wants To)

"5-2! I've never played in a team who put five past the Old Lady before...In fact I don't recall ever seeing a team put five past them...In fact...In fact...Man, this is really weird, isn't it?" Marco Marchionni (Still Can't Believe It)

"Italian people are insane, but the climate is good and the food is excellent. You learn to appreciate these things after a couple of years in Birmingham." Sascha Riether (Happy Camper)

"Have you seen my Vespa? I was sure I'd left it right here..." Pinga (The Lost Teletubby)

"Why don't you guys get proper jobs? Tell you what; wash my car a couple of times a week and I'll give you an exclusive interview. How does that sound?" Davide Dello Spliff (What A Nice Guy)

"I'm still somewhat bored" Christian Chivu (Moody B@stard)

• 2 weeks later...

Whats happening to the clan.... icon_confused.gif

I've been available for the last 3 sessions and no one else turns up!!!

Is it over - if so let me know so I can get on with my life.

Thanks

angryfire.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stephanie McMahon's Secret Lover:

I take it the session for tonight is still on? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in the mIRC chatroom right now and it's just me and James. This is bollöcks. If we're not going to play, I wish someone had had the decency to tell me.

I need my FM online fix, and I need it now angryfire.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OMDave:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stephanie McMahon's Secret Lover:

I take it the session for tonight is still on? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in the mIRC chatroom right now and it's just me and James. This is bollöcks. If we're not going to play, I wish someone had had the decency to tell me.

I need my FM online fix, and I need it now angryfire.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've only just joined the clan. I was willing to start and host one myself and at this rate that's what I will end up doing. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OMDave:

I need my FM online fix, and I need it now angryfire.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've only just joined the clan. I was willing to start and host one myself and at this rate that's what I will end up doing. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

game on - come in and join

i guess u werent there on sunday when we decided that were gonna have next session on thursday due to mika not being available.. so pretty much ur loss .. koz will have next wc session on his name or if u cant wait to see him online just send an email and ask.. really not that difficult if u put ur mind to it

Clan is normal on like we mailed around. icon_cool.gif Its summer and a summer break will be there soon as some members will be away soon. A break after this season is what we want.

After that we will continue on full speed. angryfire.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Niteeye:

i guess u werent there on sunday when we decided that were gonna have next session on thursday due to mika not being available.. so pretty much ur loss .. koz will have next wc session on his name or if u cant wait to see him online just send an email and ask.. really not that difficult if u put ur mind to it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually my post was tongue-in-cheek. And I did know there was no session Tuesday. I was complaining about the fact the game was supposed to be up at 7, and at 7.30 it was still just James and me in the chatroom.

I just felt like having a whinge, Simon. All work and no play makes the Spliffman a very miserable sod indeed icon_frown.gif

Anyway, enjoyed tonight's session. And welcome to the clan, Ted icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Niteeye:

i guess u werent there on sunday when we decided that were gonna have next session on thursday due to mika not being available.. so pretty much ur loss .. koz will have next wc session on his name or if u cant wait to see him online just send an email and ask.. really not that difficult if u put ur mind to it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually my post was tongue-in-cheek. And I did know there was no session Tuesday. I was complaining about the fact the game was supposed to be up at 7, and at 7.30 it was still just James and me in the chatroom.

I just felt like having a whinge, Simon. All work and no play makes the Spliffman a very miserable sod indeed icon_frown.gif

Anyway, enjoyed tonight's session. And welcome to the clan, Ted icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers mate. icon14.gif

...but as the new manager of Catania the situation is desparate! When you are in relegation trouble and the ass-man believes you need to strengthen in all areas or you will be relegated it's brown trousers time. icon_frown.gif

At least we undeservedly won 2-1 away to mid-table Napoli in our only game of the night (thanks to mIRC being uncooperative icon_mad.gif ) to get us up to 18th and out of the drop zone (for now). icon_biggrin.gif

Yes we wouldn't want the Aliens winning would we? icon_wink.gif

My humour really has to improve! icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree, dont let Mika win it icon15.gif

Peters Breaks his silence.

Normally media shy Verona boss James Peters today held a short but informative press conference.

‘The comments from Ted (SMSL) have annoyed me, so I think it’s only fair I have my say. If Ted wants to gloat about a 1-0 win then that’s up to him, but to be honest if he looks back at the game highlights he’ll see that he was battered! - like fish that follow the trawlers out to sea!’

And with that Peters left and everyone wondered what he was on about….

With Verona in mid table of Serie B, this reporter thinks it’s going to take a humongous effort to secure 3rd place now.

romabannerjpeg.jpg

Giallopazzi - the Roma fanzine with attitude. January 2008.

Whilst the team is still looking for the kind of consistency that could propel them into the top three, there have been signs that our beloved Giallorossi are heading in the right direction, particularly in the Champions' League where Roma took 16 points out of a possible 18 in Group D, which also included Barcelona, Werder Bremen and Panathinaïkos. And did so without conceding a single goal.

Serie A has been a different matter. The home defeats against Milan and Udinese, along with unlucky defeats in Piacenza, Ternana and Lecce, have seriously hampered Roma's chances of catching runaway leaders Milan. The prioritary objective remains direct qualification to next year's Champions' League, with Inter, Udinese and Juventus the main obstacles along the way.

Manager Dello Spliff obviously felt, as did most of the fans, that it was now time to reap the benefits of the financial turnaround the club has undergone since his arrival. In mid-December Russian striker Kerzhakov arrived on a free transfer, arranged the previous summer, which proved to be the first of a series of major signings during the winter mercato. The biggest of these was Djibril Cissé, bought from Liverpool for thirty million Euros. The need for a killer striker was painfully obvious at times, and Dello Spliff eventually lost patience with Claudio Pizarro's inconsistency. With Juventus interested in the Peruvian, Roma were able to sell him for a tidy twenty-five million Euros.

Rejuvenation proceeded apace with the sales of both left-backs, Heinze and Parisi, to Sevilla and Bologna respectively. Arsenal's Gaël Clichy was the Giallorossi's next big catch; the young Frenchman had been followed for several years now by the Roma manager, and despite the large fee the move has generated considerable excitement amongst the fans. Christian Pander was brought in from Schalcke 04 for 2.3 million Euros as cover for Clichy.

Last, but by no means least, was the arrival of another Arsenal player, midfielder Cesc Fabregas. With his contract entering its last year, the north London club agreed to let him join Roma for a fee of around fifteen million Euros. It is thought Dello Spliff sees the young Spaniard as a long-term replacement for the ageing Francesco Totti, for although Alberto Aquilani has shown signs of true quality, he does not yet have the stature required to assume the mantle of first-choice playmaker.

In their first appearance for the club as starters, Clichy, Fabregas and Cissé were all very impressive, helping Roma to a thrilling 5-3 win against Juve at the Delli Alpi, a result which Giallorossi fans are hoping will mark a turning point in the club's fortunes in Serie A.

As ever, we have been prowling around the edges of Trigoria, digging in the dirt to uncover a handful of gems for our faithful readers:

"That's twice now I've asked to be transfer-listed. Why? I just felt like it, that's why. Anyway, the boss turned me down both times. I'm not sure I can be bothered to ask again. Besides, things are a little less boring since Djibril and his ugly girlfriend have turned up." Christian Chivu (Where's The Camera?)

"The people here laugh at my lederhosen. I miss my Mütti." Michael Rensing (Homesick Puppy)

"On our first meeting, the gaffer told me: 'I could have bought the club a couple of second-hand jet fighter planes, but instead I bought you'. I had goosebumps all over." Gaël Clichy (Don't Mention Ashley Cole)

"Dónde está el banco más próximo, por favor?" Cesc Fabregas (Wanderkid)

"What an amazing place! I've never seen anything like it. I was like a kid let loose in a sweetshop. I just know I'm going to love it here." Djibril Cissé (Outside Prada)

"Morning lads. You know where the bucket and the brushes are, don't you?" Davide Dello Spliff (Likeable Slave Driver)

CESENA Calcio  BENVENUTA Kozak

cesenajpeg.jpg

Cesena back in Serie B, the road to…………

After a heavy summer break with lots of changes in the relegated squad Cesena looked on good pace back to the Serie. How fast things can change is immense. Cesena is out of form and even a 10 point lead over nr 3 Bari is far from secure.

The most important signings last summer:

IN:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI> Peter Hlinka (Slowakian from Rapid Vienna; MR; FREE), In one way easy to descripe: a midfielder who thinks he is a striker…

<LI> Mahamadou Kéré (Burkina Faso from Charleroi; DC; FREE), You will only see teeth when you meet Mahamadou in dark

<LI> Matteo Sereni (Italian from Lazio; GK; FREE), Not too young is an understatement…

<LI> Marian Kurty (Slowakian from Brno; DMc; FREE), Shy guy but a real professional with **** shots

<LI> Sergio (Spanish from Real Madrid; Dl; FREE), I am better than Roberto Carlos, I am better than Roberto Carlos, I am better than Roberto Carlos….

<LI> Dimitrios Grammozis (Greece from Reggina; Dr; FREE), experienced wingback with good Serie B level

<LI> Stefan Weber (German from Werder Bremen U18; AMl; 110k), Just 16 years old…..not allowed to drive a car yet……not allowed to have sex yet…..but ready for Serie B games!

<LI> Albert Armah (Ghanian from Bolsano; AMl/r; 1k), Mr nobody: “why the hell do manager buy players on tactical reasons???â€

Cup dream falls apart in Quarter Finals:

After a great cup road the hopes on a surprise cup win fell apart in the last 15mins of the first leg.

Group stages:

A] [11-08-2007] Cagliari 2-0 WIN

H] [19-08-2007] Napoli 3-0 WIN

A] [29-08-2007] Acireale 2-0 WIN

1st Round:

H] [12-09-2007] Ternana 1-0 WIN

A] [26-09-2007] Ternana 1-1 DRAW

A great win over the nr 4/5 from Serie A. A deserved surprise over 2 legs. icon_biggrin.gif

2nd Round:

A] [07-11-2007] Inter Milan 3-2 WIN

H] [19-12-2007] Inter Milan 1-2 LOSS

The surprise couldn’t be bigger. A win over the nr 2 of Serie, against top strikers like Adriano and Tevez. icon_cool.gif

Quarter Finals:

A] [09-01-2008] Lazio Roma 1-4 LOSS

H] [23-01-2008] Lazio Roma 1-0 WIN

Cesena deserved lots more but a bad substitution with lazyness Kneissl in first leg made Cesena crash on their 3rd Serie A opponent of this cup.

In our next update we will come back on the league so far….

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kuky:

uefa ban : roma cant buy a player for a year ..... sorry dave icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice try. Though you really ought to know better icon15.gif

You think Andy May wants to hang around with the Albinos much longer? icon_wink.gif

Apologies for this morning guys. This is what happens when you go to be past 3am. icon_frown.gif

Are we having a week or 2 off now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We will finish this season (about 10 games left) and then have an holliday break till half August. And then hope we can play another 2 seasons till FM6 is playable icon_biggrin.gif.

PS. your Catania was on dream form today with a 6-0 and 6-1 win. And they drawed against me icon_mad.gif.

crucial session today for albino .... alien clash with Mikaman could give albino high hopes. Albino without star attackers but Terni in bad form so everthing is possible .....

Stay tuned ..... Kuky from Albinoland icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kuky:

.....just wanted to say that i killed inter 2-1 with albinos .... thats all ....tnx for listening .... icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They were playing with lots of Bteam players who would be even in Cesena B-team icon_smile.gif.

I just wanted to say Cesena is almost champion of Serie B icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kozak:

.....just wanted to say that i killed inter 2-1 with albinos .... thats all ....tnx for listening .... icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They were playing with lots of Bteam players who would be even in Cesena B-team icon_smile.gif.

I just wanted to say Cesena is almost champion of Serie B icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

.... i just wanted to say that lucero found dead in a car accident ...... angryfire.gif

Apologies guys. Getting to play FM in the US is more difficult than I thought it would be. I won't be back until mid-September to early October. Feel free to resign me from the game. icon_frown.gif Will let you know when I am back as I won't be going anywhere after that for 1 months! icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That should be EIGHTEEN months. icon14.gif

****ing verona ****ing mess it up at the ****ing last minute

So after 39 games, months of playing it comes down to needing 2 wins to get promoted, 2-0 up at half time in the first game all going well, draw 2-2!!!

one game left - 1-1 within 2 mins, then get your defence sent off within 5 mins! loose 3-1

Oh the tragedy of it all!!!!

If I could sell my entire team I would, but as most are out of contract now I think I'll leave them to rot.

Grrrrrr .......

CESENA Calcio  BENVENUTA Kozak

cesenajpeg.jpg

Cesena belongs Serie A again……when will it own Serie A? ïŠ

With lots of ambition small Cesena thundered through Serie B this season, and won the title with still 4 games left! With men left like Marco Bernacci , Manolo Pestrin and Fausto Mangili Cesena lost former phenomena at Dino Manuzzi. But the new players showed improvement this season in a 4-3-3 system. New players like Peter Hlinka, Mahamadou Kéré, and Marian Kurty made a huge impact to especially the defensive abilities. Last season that was the weak point in the clubs’ only Serie A season so far. With relegation as a result.

The Cesena player of the year:

However no vote has been held so far, just one player can become P.o.t.Y at both Cesena and Serie B: Swedish player Christoffer Andersson . However he played at wingback last season (due to less defenders) he proved to be a real winger this season. With as best moment lob goals in a 1-0 win game at Vicenza from halfway the pitch!!! His season average rating a game is far over 8.20 and his contribution at the attacking part of the game with assists and goals has been fabulous. A real star at the small coast team, and will be the question if he will be playing at Dino Manuzzi next season.

The next season early preview:

With all players under contract till at least the end of next season it looks like the manager can finally build on a current team. So not as many new players will have to be bought like last season with half of the starting team leaving. Despite this manager Kozakiani already signed Leon Andreasen (Danish fullback) during this season to replace Gilles Swerts who left to a bigger club: Chievo Verona (Serie C) icon_razz.gif.

Further the managers just announce two new players who will get an important role at the right side of the team which starts to look Serie A level now:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Mohamad Momin (Wingback/Midfielder) – This is the biggest talent from Brunei! He is just 19 years old but has some great influence in his own country. Especially his physical on this young age makes this a player to look at next season. The costs are around 150.000 Pounds

<LI>Andre Hanssen (Right Midfielder) – Another Scandinavian chooses for Cesena. These players are still payable for a small club like Cesena still is. This Norwegian is a dynamic midfielder with some great passing ability. When it’s necessary he can also play on the right wing. With the likes of Andersson, Hlinka, Momin & Hanssen it looks like the right side can danger Serie A teams!

In the coming period the manager will have a new super striker as main priority, while a left winger might be needed as well.

Some smart highlights from the Campionata Party:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Sergio (left wingback) – “Why isn’t here sangria to drink? I don’t know how to drink from a small glass!â€

<LI>Mahamadou Kéré (fullback) – This African boy couldn’t get away from all the food on the tables. He and his father (who was also there) must have eaten 50% of all food!!!

<LI>Stefan Weber (left winger) – With his 16 years he wasn’t allowed to drink till 10pm. But after 10, he got drink all out of a sudden as all others were drunk already and thought he was as mature as his play this season.

<LI>Kozakiani (Cesena manager) – Was covering drunk star-players like Andersson and Taralidis. Rumours said he will add these parts to the movies, which will be sending by the players’ agents to bigger clubs. Especially the ****ing part against the wall by Giannis Taralidis will be interesting to attract big clubs….

Next session on Tuesday 7.45pm to finish the season and see an interesting playoff fight with NiteEye (Bari) and/or James (Verona). Let’s come promotion guys!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlexisManson:

How did Piacenza and Roma do in the last three games? We had to go out for a meal and missed out on the final sprint icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not sure about Piacenza. I think I saw some draws.

Roma lost the cup final and finished 3rd in league. Rumours say Roma might think about a new manager though icon_confused.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kozak:

YOu can always become the Venezuela U20 manager icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now there's a thought icon_biggrin.gif

By the way, what exactly were these rumours of Roma seeking a new manager? Surely a CL spot in my first full season isn't that bad?... icon_frown.gif

Archived