The World Clan FM2005 goes le Mediterranean [*Established Clan*]

Kozak

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Session tonight guys ....

We are finishing this season this year hopefully so we can start a new FM2006 right after new year. We gonna start in spanian 2nd div as foregn rules looks good in this sunny country. So bye bye italia,pizza,maccaroni and here we come SPAIN. icon14.gif

There will be a live draw thru webcam as always with some ugly kukys hands (im sorry for that) ...so prepare for some disapointment in getting your team ....or .... my bank account number is 01100-765330896 icon_cool.gif .....

As some guys left clan we will be offering 2 weeks trial to two members (contact me on msn) ...if you are reliable, kind and with a good connection ( alexis banned soon icon_wink.gif ) there should be no problem .

Im also developing a new home page for the clan and developing a pointing system to make it more chellanging ..... (youll get points for the position u archive ,cups won, fair play (no chance for manosons here )... ill post all info on this thread ...

So world clan will live on !!!!

shame kozak left icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kuky:

if you are reliable, kind and with a good connection ( alexis banned soon icon_wink.gif ) there should be no problem .

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since when is 4mb a bad connection? icon15.gif

Oh, I am soooo sorry, how could I forget Slovenia was sooo much more advanced technologically than the rest of the world?! icon_razz.gif

I think the points system is a good idea. However I am slightly concerned at how difficult and how accurate it might just prove to be.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlexisManson:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kuky:

if you are reliable, kind and with a good connection ( alexis banned soon icon_wink.gif ) there should be no problem .

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since when is 4mb a bad connection? icon15.gif

Oh, I am soooo sorry, how could I forget Slovenia was sooo much more advanced technologically than the rest of the world?! icon_razz.gif

I think the points system is a good idea. However I am slightly concerned at how difficult and how accurate it might just prove to be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah ..Alex .... not only Fm2005 starts working slow when u join also whole internet looks laggy .... i got reports even from south africa icon_razz.gif

Verona’s fine for continues – but no one is interested……

Manager James Peters held only his second interview and we this thread can now bring you the words of this recluse - exclusive only to SIGames….

‘Well our form has been superb from christmas, with the new signings over the festive period being a key catalyst to the change in form, now we are only 6 points behind the mighty Roma.

I can Remember Roma manager Dave laughing at some of the signings and questioning our ability to stay in the top flight – well Dave I think we might replace you in the CL at the end of the season.

Not that anyone will be interested cos they don’t turn up any more’

And with that he left………..

Next session on Sunday Mika?

piacenzajpeg.jpg

Alexis Mansone's Blog

I would like to apologise to Piacenza fans for resigning the other day, but you have to understand I had no other option. I failed. I thought I could place this club in the top 5, but all I achieved was another 'Leeds' disaster.

The club, because of my careless management of our finances, is now bankrupt. Chances are, we are going to lose Pazzini, Ben Arfa, Lastuvka, and others probably. I can see it go down again in a couple of seasons, if not next season.

I hope that my 5 seasons at the club (or was it 6??) made you, Piacenza fans, happy. I sure enjoyed these 5 years. I mean I did bring an average Serie B team into Europe, the UEFA Cup first, then the Champions League. I did reach the 1/4 finals of the Champions League in our first participation ever, and the 1/2 finals of the UEFA Cup.

I can't believe we lost to Inter 5-3. I am gutted. In fact I think I might be spiralling down into a depression. I mean, we were 3-2 up until the 85th minute. We were even 3-1 up with about half an hour to play. This is worse than the 'Milan fiasco' against Liverpool.

Anyway, that's life. I was hoping for a while I would get the Lazio or Chelsea job eventually, but neither seem interested in me, despite my world class reputation. I think I might just retire altogether. In fact, I am contemplating suicide.

I wish Piacenza and the next Piacenza manager a lot of success in the future, but as I said earlier I can't see this club recovering any time soon. If we were in the top 3, then yeah maybe. But seeing as we are 11th or something ridiculous like that, we will probably get relegated by the Italian federation just like Fiorentina were years ago, and like Leeds in the English league. Notice how I said 'we'. Bah...

Goodbye

Cheer up Alex icon_biggrin.gif

Nice little final post that icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> fair play (no chance for manosons here ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's low, Kuky, and you know it icon15.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I can Remember Roma manager Dave laughing at some of the signings and questioning our ability to stay in the top flight – well Dave I think we might replace you in the CL at the end of the season.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you indeed, James? I'll try to remember that one when I write my last post (waiting for Mika to post the final league and stats tables -could be a while, but hey, that's cool, as he is after all an excellent host)

The World Clan isn't quite dead yet, hopefully, and the fun will start again with a brand new challenge in January 2006. With or without Koz icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

The World Clan isn't quite dead yet, hopefully, and the fun will start again with a brand new challenge in January 2006. With or without Koz icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come back koz come back......

Happy xmas to you all and see you in the new year for the draw and FM2006!

Ok guys!!!

Official WorldClan news!!

Draw will be done on tuesday 20.12.2005 at 19 45 uk time.

We gonna meet in IRC channel (quakenet server , worldclan channel). Ull get webcam link there so u can admire kukys hands picking your team .. no Matthaus tricks there .. icon_wink.gif

As U probably know we gonna start in spain second division.(good rules ..)

Me and Mika will make some final tests to see how much leagues we will be running. Due much better optimization by SI and Mikas NASAs computer game runs much smoother now, so options are 5 leagues in HUGE database or 8 leagues in BIG database.

Im expecting the following players for the clan start on 10 January :

Kuky (Andrej)

Mikaman (Mika)

Niteye (Simon)

Dave (David)

Alexis (Alexis)

James (James)

Damo (Damien) .. two weeks trial

+ another guy on trial (deleted his msn ... he will show up hopefuly - sorry for this)

1 free slot still avaiable ( contact me on MSN )

Kozak, most clan missing yours "FFS" and "season overs" (after 24wins 1draw 0 defeats) ...so come back ... FFS!!!

Trial means full memebers will decide after 2 weeks if u meet all criteria to be in our clan ( addictiness , behaveour , reliability ..)

DRAW RESULTS :

Mika ..... Elche

Ben ...... Huelva

Damo ..... Llieda

Patrick .. Murcia

Dave ..... Tenerife

Kuky ..... Valladolid

Alex ..... Xerez

Simon .... Albacete

James .... Gimnastic

Me (kuky) got drawed Real C. first but cant join them (grayed out - cant promote) .... they nite and ben watched me drawed Malaga B which cant be played too icon_mad.gif .... then i got Valladolid ... icon_cool.gif ...... for once i got a lucky draw ......

stay tuned ......

Mika ..... Elche

Ben ...... Huelva

Damo ..... Llieda

Patrick .. Murcia

Dave ..... Tenerife

Kuky ..... Valladolid

Alex ..... Xerez

Simon .... Albacete

James .... Gimnastic

Paul ..... Murcia

baisay wont be with us as he cant make the times ....shame ... icon_frown.gif

SKY SPORTS NEWS

The leading news from Spain tonight is that Murcia have appointed unknown English manager Paul Jenking as there new manager.

All Sky Sports can tell you at this present moment is that Jenking is 31 and was brought up on the tough physical English game.

Expect a full interview soon with the new Murcia boss.

Get your physios on standby, employ more, 3 mansons about!!!!!!!! grrrrrr ffs ffs ffs manson tactics kills all!!! raaaaaaaaaaaa love you koz!

Bring it on manson scum!!!

nah love you boys too!!!! even if dave is gonna be the best player again lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DamoWC:

Get your physios on standby, employ more, 3 mansons about!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Valladolid to buy 20 more players in preseason due 3 mansons in clan .... icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DamoWC:

Get your physios on standby, employ more, 3 mansons about!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Valladolid to buy 20 more players in preseason due 3 mansons in clan .... icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

with 50k icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kozak:

Valladolid to buy 20 more players in preseason due 3 mansons in clan .... icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

with 50k icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

free transfers ....anyone with antimanson ability 20 icon_razz.gif

You guys need help icon_wink.gif

A warm welcome to the clan to Ben, Paul and Pat icon14.gif

And of course Happy New Year to all of you icon14.gif

PS: Koz, if you had had a look at the teams, you wouldn't be spouting such rubbish icon_smile.gif

Here's to my fulfilling mid-table expectations with a whopping 45.000 Euros of transfer budget icon_cool.gif

Hi Kuky! Hi Guys! My name is Miro and, as per Kuky's instructions, I would like to post a formal request to join your clan and start playing immediately in Spanish Second League. Altough draft is alredy done, I am hoping there's still one avaiable spot(TEAM).I am very relable and passionate player, and I can guarante you won't be disappointed with me. Put me on two weeks trial and let see...You can find my e-mail and msn address in my profile. Cheers! and Happy New Year to everyone !!!

Archived