Quarter-final: Czech Republic vs Portugal, KO 7:45 pm

Leppard

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Czechs are proper embarrassing. even now they're not trying to press or get men forward. worst I've seen from any team at the euros.

Portugal look pretty good though, they miss a lot of chances but they are creating them at least. Going to be an interesting semi final.

Have to be honest,I reckon I would last about 20 minutes in the Portugal team before being sent off...for headbutting Ronaldo,Christ on a bike he can whine at his players if they don't find him with every single ball.

I know he is a class player but he has to be more of a team player and maybe understand not all the Portugal team are as naturally gifted as he is,I find it very disrespectful of him how many times he looks at the crowd and throws his arms in the air as his team mate never found that world class pass to pick him out so he could score and take all the credit.

Have to be honest,I reckon I would last about 20 minutes in the Portugal team before being sent off...for headbutting Ronaldo,Christ on a bike he can whine at his players if they don't find him with every single ball.

I know he is a class player but he has to be more of a team player and maybe understand not all the Portugal team are as naturally gifted as he is,I find it very disrespectful of him how many times he looks at the crowd and throws his arms in the air as his team mate never found that world class pass to pick him out so he could score and take all the credit.

You get used to it. Some players are just like that. No use getting upset over it. You'll notice they all just ignore him?

When you are that bloody good, you have to make exceptions. Thing is watching is all round play, he is a pretty decent team player...probably really helped that he spent a big chunk of his career with Alex Ferguson. No Ronaldo and Portugal probably wouldn't even be at the championships, he is clearly the best player in the tournament, you let him off with the whining.

Archived