Senegal's Arsenal Thread 2012/2013 : featuring positive negativity

Retro

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mediocre performance from a mediocre team. Positives we didn't lose. Only player to do well was ramsey the rest were irrelevant and Giroud was awful

I thought Giroud, and the back 4 were good, dealing with all the pressure. Most of our mistakes came in midfield or the wings.

I thought Giroud, and the back 4 were good, dealing with all the pressure. Most of our mistakes came in midfield or the wings.

Back four didn't have much to deal with tbh. Giroud was dropping too deep when he was good he was on their defence making flicks etc. When deep there was no threat hence the sub and his poor performance.

Much like last season all around us are terrible or probably going to decline. However if we get top 4 we have to start dealing with this squad. I don't like Arteta as a lone holding mid. If we are to play this 4-3-3 we need a proper holding mid imo. He isn't quite good enough leaves us too open at times. Need more forwards as well. Another left back would be good also

5th? Who's gonna finish above you? You'll be 4th by virtue of Everton collapsing, WBA not being strong enough, and Spurs regressing from last season.

I acatually think, that we probably will blag it, only because the other teams going for fourth arn't ruthless enough. We're there for the taking, but they're not punishing us

He was coming deep and doing a great job. The logical thing to do would be to partner him with another forward, not bring on yet another central midfielder.

But then again, we dont have a manager.

I agree bring on another forward would have been a good idea but we don't have one and that is the problem. That last comment sums up the problem with you and Sy

I agree bring on another forward would have been a good idea but we don't have one and that is the problem. That last comment sums up the problem with you and Sy

We don't have one? Who's f*cking fault is that then?

Besides Podolski could have been pushed centrally as we had two wingers on the bench.

WENGER :D ARSENAL :D

We are finishing 5/6th this season lads. The manager is costing us more than the players, I'll post what I just tweeted.

Wenger has to go. Just has to. Today summed up his failings as a manager. Everyone can see that we are better with a ball carrier in CM, so why again does he play Ramsey and Arteta in the middle? Why oh why take Giroud off when we need a goal? Why have Jack on the bench if he cannot play? We are not finishing in the top 4 this season, we have the players to scrape it, but we do not have the manager anymore.

Mediocre performance from a mediocre team. Positives we didn't lose. Only player to do well was ramsey the rest were irrelevant and Giroud was awful

RAMSEY DID WELL :D I am choking at this.

Was poor as usual. Back two and the keeper did well, Cazorla did well. Ramsey was pathetic.

Archived