Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Adam needs to be the most advanced forward because the only thing he has to his game is shooting and through balls as he can't retain possession or tackle. And at the moment I'd rather have him there than Shelvey.

Lucas / Spearing

Allen / Henderson

Gerrard / Adam

Although wouldn't mind if Adam went as long as we brought in a replacement.

Basically just don't think Shelvey is remotely ready.

Sahin very close apparently. Walcott back on the cards. And it's expected Agger will leave as Man City will meet the asking price.
"I would not be interested in a team that are not competitive, such as Newcastle or Liverpool. When I am gone, I would like to improve as a player and to do that I have play with other quality players, which I do not have at those clubs."

Either he's a massive liar or your source is full of ****.

Chelsea, PSG and Juventus put bids in for Suarez before he signed the contract apparently according to a sports journalist on twitter. I went to the game today was in the kop row 9 so view was poor was great to hear the kop chant Hypia's name a few times.

Shelvey once again lucky no to be sent off. Carroll is a good option to have as a plan b, he won everything in the air and is good at laying ball off for team mates.

Can't just let someone go If they want to, otherwise you will get **** all for them. Look at Spurs and Modric, if they give in because Modric tried to force a move then they would have accepted 20-25 for him but know they can get more if they hold firm.

I'm pretty sure that he's not the one trying to force the more tbh, would have been leaked after Citys 1st bid no doubt.

Archived