The 2012-2013 Manchester United Thread: Thank you, Sir Alex

ddidiodion

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant see us getting Bale, Modric on the other hand is a real possibilty.

Another name to add to the list is Axel Witsel, Just before the England-Belguim game, Rio Ferdinand tweeted that he was the player to watch and he would develop into a top player and we all know Fergie likes to get opinions from his senior players before he buys.

Icelander can put a tagline on if we think of a good one, if people want to provide a few suggestions I can add a poll and make it democratic or I can just do it myself and screw you all because I'm the boss mwuhahahahaha

Current suggestions are;

- We want our trophy back

- The Empire Strikes Back

- Welbred

"I tried t be witty and all I got was this tacky byline"

So looks like the club has a run of about 8/9 games early in the season which is going to wear out the fingernails. Especially if we get any injuries.

"I tried t be witty and all I got was this tacky byline"

So looks like the club has a run of about 8/9 games early in the season which is going to wear out the fingernails. Especially if we get any injuries.

Not sure I've got any fingers left after the end to this season AND what's this IF we get any injuries - we should be betting now on who's going to be the first season ending injury. My money's on Anderson :D

Even without Kagawa, if Rooney got injured, shoving Young into the middle was always an option. Wouldn't be anywhere near as effective but it was a passable option. If Carrick is injured, I don't see another option. :D Maybe Jones to play center-mid? Rooney to drop into midfield?

Don't get what so great with Welbred. Yeah, so some chap made a nice picture with it. Big whoop.

Hopefully our reliance on Rooney will be lessened with the arrival of Kagawa, but make no mistake, if Rooney gets injured we're up a foul-smelling creek. Agree it would be more disastrous with Carrick though, the way he played last season.

The rumour mill has been quiet lately. Maybe they're queueing up the laughable names-out-of-a-hat articles for when the Euros are over, or at least until England crash and burn. Just hope it won't be pinned on a United player again.

Wookieman is like some sort of ninja stalker, who knows us inside out. all our darkest secrets. :D

Looks like Madrid want Modric too, Come to Manchester Luka!!!!

How about - "Title's already won, we've got Bebe".

Yeah it's 5 am and I'm ****ing tired with an exam in 4 hours.

Good luck mate :thup::D

More rumours about Nani going and getting Rodriguez to replace - what a load of drivel! Nani was a stand out player for Portugal against Holland (apart from Ronaldo). Sort his contract out!

I don't think I've heard this one. Well at the least the Rodriguez part. Is that James Rodriguez from Porto?

If Modric was smart, he'd come to United. Or he could go to Real and we could take Ozil off their hands.

Is this the point where I tell you to leave me alone and hurry back to the volcano with the unpronounceable name?

There is no specific time for this, it is to be done at any and every opportunity.

Apparantly we are supposed to cashing in on Nani to buy Bale

We seem to be doing a very good job of offering him contracts he doesn't want to sign. Apparently lowered his asking wage twice and now suspects that he'll be sold for a profit.

We seem to be doing a very good job of offering him contracts he doesn't want to sign. Apparently lowered his asking wage twice and now suspects that he'll be sold for a profit.

That makes no sense. We sell him, we sell him, but to pretend we want him to sign but with a lower wage considering his age isn't even good business sense. More like there's been a contract offered that's more an extension than an improvement (or perhaps a restructuring of how it gets paid in wages-bonuses). If one has been offered at all.

Good luck mate :thup::D

I don't think I've heard this one. Well at the least the Rodriguez part. Is that James Rodriguez from Porto?

If Modric was smart, he'd come to United. Or he could go to Real and we could take Ozil off their hands.

Too late, already ****ed it up.

As Craig is not around, I'll get the ball rolling: MODRIC WILL BE JOINING THIS SUMMER!!!

Where is Craig? Has he just not recovered from the whole Hazard thing. Part of me hopes the Hazard deals falls down and he somehow joins United just for Craig's reaction

Archived