Goal of the Tournament

Barnzy

Just had a heated debate on Twitter about Theo Walcotts goal, a lad was suggesting that it was easily goal of the tournement so far because of the way he beat all the Swedish rushing towards him - I can think of at least 3 goals better than Walcotts off the top of my head.

RVP

Pavleychenko (sp?)

VDV

I'd even go as far to say that DW's goal against Sweden was better. Is this guy just very bias towards England or does he have a point?

Can use this to discuss the goal of the tournement as we go to.

Walcotts goal is nowhere near the best. He kicked it bang in the middle of the goal in a very optimistic mood, and got lucky it went in.

Welbeck probably the best.

Andy Carroll's goal was fantastic in my eyes.

Also, Welbeck, Kuba, VDV, Ronaldo's second (because of the counter), RVP.

Blasczicantspellhisnameski's was brilliant, probably my favourite so far. VDV very close second. Welbeck's and Carroll's were excellent too.

At least Balotelli meant his though.

If it was a scottish player he obviously would have meant it though right?

Dont see the fuss in balotellis goal it was good but not half as good as some would have you believe, my votes go to pav and vdv.

If it was a scottish player he obviously would have meant it though right?
If he was Scottish then he'd have been cheating pretty badly, since we're too **** to have qualified for a tournament for 14 years now. ;)

Just seeing if I could get a bite, I actually think he meant it (and voted as such in the other thread).

Archived