So last game of the group, who are the 8 teams to go through?

Lermon

I am going:

Group A: Russia and Czech Republic

Group B: Germany and Portugal

Group C: Spain and Italy

Group D: France and England

Hard to disagree with that, maybe Croatia will advance instead of Italy, but little else could be different.

no I think everyone expected Holland to do better.

And Poland, have a sneaky feeling they won't make it too, in paper the Czechs are quite poor in comparison but they're on the rise whilst Poland looks great in patches then poor in others during the very same match, and are forced to win.

Germany vs Czech Rep in the quarters if it happens it's going to be a massacre.

In answer to your question, the eight teams to go through will be the top two from each group :thup:

Croatia, Poland and the Ukraine all have decent shouts still. It should be a really intriguing week; I'm expecting at least one little surprise result and can't wait to see what it'll be.

I am going:

Group A: Russia and Czech Republic

Group B: Germany and Portugal

Group C: Spain and Italy

Group D: France and England

Not a bad guess.

Obviously, I'm hoping for something else in group B but my glasses are probably tinted.

I'm really hoping Poland can grab a win against the Czech Republic and I think if they play like they did against Russia they've got a great chance.

Nothing against the Czechs but I'd like one of the hosts to get to the next stage and I don't think Ukraine will get the result they need against England. Apart from that I'd agree with the OP.

Archived