Mr Hough's 4-2-1-3 for FM12

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

something i have noticed on this Beta is that the Wingers create a massive amount of goals, Aim at far post and alot of the time the other winger or ST will get on the end of it.

I have created a little Demo/Beta tactic regarding this and will be uploading it later tonight.

DM's are utter useless in the Beta aswell, I am using a 4-2-2-2 and thought 2 DM's would be better but i've much better Success and general Gameplay with 2 CM's instead.

Still planning on uploading your BETA tactic tonight =) ?

I want to but i don't think there is any point because it's so unstable.

I find it almost imposible to get any consistancy going in defence. I'm still trying though, Hopefully i'll come up with something thats at least sustainable

Have you had a look at some of your old tactics which some users are suggesting still works in fm13?

No i haven't at the minute, I highly Recommend the Winged Wonder Tactic which can be found here.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/321842-FM13-Beta-4-4-1-1-Winged-Wonders-Tactic?p=8197684#post8197684

Great little tactic for the Beta

No i haven't at the minute, I highly Recommend the Winged Wonder Tactic which can be found here.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/321842-FM13-Beta-4-4-1-1-Winged-Wonders-Tactic?p=8197684#post8197684

Great little tactic for the Beta

Thanks Hough. Do you use the shouts he recommends too? If I have learnt anything about you from these forums its your preference of a plug and play tactic and dislike of OI/Shouts etc.

Thanks Hough. Do you use the shouts he recommends too? If I have learnt anything about you from these forums its your preference of a plug and play tactic and dislike of OI/Shouts etc.

No i don't use shouts, Just plug and play

Hereis the tactic i was on about i'm not making a new thread because i don't think there is any point till the proper game comes out then i'll release tactics properly.

It's a 4-3-3 tactic and It's just plug and play, Thats about it really i haven't been using any specific things regarding Training or Match Prep.

Just Plug & Play and let the Wins Line Up.....

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/19685070/file.html

Hereis the tactic i was on about i'm not making a new thread because i don't think there is any point till the proper game comes out then i'll release tactics properly.

It's a 4-3-3 tactic and It's just plug and play, Thats about it really i haven't been using any specific things regarding Training or Match Prep.

when i try to import/insert the tactic in fm 13 it says "the file could not be imported"

any help?

Haha, Thanks very much for helping me out.

I am a massive WWE Fan, At 29 aswell, I need to grow up

Not my intention to force you to disrespect other users and their tactics on this forum...but would you say your beta tactic is better than the winged wonder tactic you recommended earlier...?

Not my intention to force you to disrespect other users and their tactics on this forum...but would you say your beta tactic is better than the winged wonder tactic you recommended earlier...?

The winged one was pre-update. Results went downhill for me since the update but, of course, thats through no fault of the author. It was obviously made with the corner bug in mind.

Going to try yours now Hough. Have to start a full-fat save for the first time though. Have been playing FMC since beta release.

Is it possible to convert it back to a TC set-up? (I'm not asking you to do it, just curious to see if it can be done). Thanks

This just seems to be set up up to exploit the crossing bug. A bug which was more or less sorted in the beta update.

Oh dear, I've had an awful start to the season with Liverpool using this tactic.

Out of the Europa league in the qualifying round (lost first leg 3-0) and battered by West Ham (3-1) in the first Premier League game...

Oh dear, I've had an awful start to the season with Liverpool using this tactic.

Out of the Europa league in the qualifying round (lost first leg 3-0) and battered by West Ham (3-1) in the first Premier League game...

Conceding alot of CCC's and goals!

Mr Hough.

I have found that a 4-1-2-1-2 (narrow diamond) with 2 centre backs set to defend,two wing backs set to defend, and a dmc anchorman protecting the back line, works really really well.

It's quite tasty in attack, as I have tried to set the front 3 to work like United are trying to play in Europe atm. The defence is extremely solid as well, my opponents can barely play in my half, but it does require quick centre backs!

I'm also using man marking btw, for no apparent reason other than I thought it was correct to use man marking when playing a narrow formation. I actually prefer zonal irl though.

Hope this helps with your next tactical release.

James

Using your Beta thrashing tactic with Slovan Liberec from the Czech Republic and it is working! Got me into the group stages of the CL twice in a row and won the league in my first season. On a quarter of my second season and still undefeated.

Game of the first season:

kp3eq.png

Archived