What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

I think this might be a worthwhile change going forward as well, but how scouts report on a players injury proneness.

Right now a player can be 18/19/20 never having been injured or so rarely injured its not worth noting yet still have a huge warning on his scout report about his injury proneness.

Perhaps this should be based off his injury history rather than the hidden attribute. It would add a degree of risk to players, I can't speak for the general player base, but high injury proneness is an instant avoid for me - even if I can't see any real reason he's described as being injury prone (although I am aware of the actual reason its being flagged up).

Professionalism should probably be another attribute that comes something more in-game incident related than just from the players hidden attribute. If someone has been a relatively good pro up until a point because they've been kept happy then for all intents and purposes they'd generally appear to be quite the professional player.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right now a player can be 18/19/20 never having been injured or so rarely injured its not worth noting yet still have a huge warning on his scout report about his injury proneness.

Perhaps this should be based off his injury history rather than the hidden attribute. It would add a degree of risk to players, I can't speak for the general player base, but high injury proneness is an instant avoid for me - even if I can't see any real reason he's described as being injury prone (although I am aware of the actual reason its being flagged up).

Professionalism should probably be another attribute that comes something more in-game incident related than just from the players hidden attribute. If someone has been a relatively good pro up until a point because they've been kept happy then for all intents and purposes they'd generally appear to be quite the professional player.

Can't agree more! And the same should be applied to some other aspects or attributes too. Some hidden attributes should be more hidden, and judgements should be made mainly based on performances and appearances, not on hidden attributes that are peeped by cheating.

I would like to request animation for FM2017 such as below:

SHOOTING

Shooting.gif

PASSING (Switch to to other flank)

Passing_4.gif

PASSING (from defence line)

passing.gif

Passing_2.gif

Passing_5.gif

PASSING (Casual)

Passing_3.gif

DEFENDING

Defending.gif

Defending_02.gif

Defending_03.gif

HEADING

Heading.gif

GOALKEEPING

Goalkeeper.gif

The body posture, pose, and waving hand must be the same as shown above.

crouch.gif

crouch_2.gif

Squat after jumping animation is a bad animation in FM2016. I rarely see this movement in real football match. So delete this animation from FM. Create realistic animations that same in real life football match in FM2017.

When you are trying to convince a player (that has no intentions to join) and you go to that interaction page after about 60 attempts throughout FM it's worked once. I think there should be more ways to convince a player like saying you will offer more wages for example doubling wages or using a current player to try convince them.

I use my coaches to train players and I think there should be a separate way to train a new position for a player.

In press conferences I think when you're unveiled as a manager you should be interviewed with the chief executive and when a new player is signed you should be interviewed with the player.

When you are trying to convince a player (that has no intentions to join) and you go to that interaction page after about 60 attempts throughout FM it's worked once. I think there should be more ways to convince a player like saying you will offer more wages for example doubling wages or using a current player to try convince them.

I use my coaches to train players and I think there should be a separate way to train a new position for a player.

In press conferences I think when you're unveiled as a manager you should be interviewed with the chief executive and when a new player is signed you should be interviewed with the player.

Entirely off topic, but if that's your actual e-mail address you should probably ask to get your username changed. These are public forums, and sadly there's always a couple of numpties about.

The staff comments popping up in interviews and being played off could potentially be a good avenue to further reflect relationships, I can't think of one too much with the chief executive, but a bit of player fluff about why they were so happy to be reunited with a previous manager etc.

Would be great if the new FM17 version can be released in September, as soon as the transfer window is closed. So it is possible to play some months with more reality - instead of now when the FM game comes out mid November and then already know that certain players will move in the winter transfer window...

As a manager i would like to see more uses to my salary that i am earning to make the experience more authentic, also a part that really needs to be addressed is when negotiating my contract with the club, i feel it should be more like how it is with players more real, and a better space for me to earn more money specially after winning all trophies with my club, it doesn't make sense to not get a raise while only extending the years of the contract. Also addition of social media and the ability to have social media accounts as the manager and leaked info or maybe even manage the clubs social page to try and attract more fans and controversy.

This might be pretty personal to me, but I sometimes like to play as other mangers that already exist (eg, put my name as Jose Mourinho and manage chelsea/Man U) this is all fine but then along comes the 'real' Mourinho at some other club and it kinda spoils the immersion.

And when I was younger I'd edit myself into the game and then manage the team and pretend I was a player manager! Again the issues would come when the player version of me suddenly wanted a new challenge or If I wanted to apply for another job (how do I take the player version of me with me?)

I'd love an assume the identity option where if I select a managers name I can effectively link myself to the 'real' version. This could also work for being a player manager with linking you to the player.

I remember when Tim Sherwood took over at Spurs from AVB I deleted his entry from the database and made a 'Tim Sherwood' profile when I started the game. I role-played the save as him (starting in January) being bolshy in press-conferences and telling everyone I was brilliant and promoting youth-team players. Stayed at Spurs though, didn't leave and get Villa relegated in the name of 'accuracy' :)

I think role-playing as a manager would be fun, would be good for the games when you set yourself certain rules to play in a certain way and you could have news stories if 'you' do something out-of-character. Also good if you ever wanted to see Mourinho at Arsenal say, or see if you could get the England job as Big Sam, and you could have your own relationships with your back-room team who follow you between clubs.

Always found it a little weird working with Pochetino's back-room staff in the current version of the game, but can't be bothered to try and assemble 'my' backroom team every game-start.

Kits. Being able to change your kit colours at the start of a new season is a must. It gets really annoying having the same colours flashing at you season after season, and it's one of the simplest yet unrealistic things in the game at the moment. I get that it will conflict with kit graphics uploaded but I would rather have kits generated in game so the colours can change and then potentially just upload transparent PNGs to sit over the top for the badge, brand and sponsor. Just an extra touch of fantasy that would be the icing on the cake.

I've played this game since CM2 and the game I have going on FM16 is the longest I've had. Incredible stuff guys. My wife hates you.

With so many pages of suggestions, I've no idea if this has been mentioned previously, but it's something I've wanted for a while.

In the same way we can view a players history and stats for previous seasons, I want to be able to see what his attributes were in previous seasons. For example, my now 30 year old superstar who I've had since he was 17, I want to be able to go back and see what his attributes were when he was 17 or 21 or 23 etc compared to now.

This would be beneficial as it enables you to see what skill set he had at those different ages in order to look out for similar players at that age. It also allows for a manager to see how their players have developed across the seasons in a more detailed way than just the green arrow showing recent attribute growth.

At the moment, you'd have to screenshot every season to do this. I'd like it as an option in game in either the attributes or player history screens.

I have played every version of the game, and long before it was called football manager. In all the annual iterations, the feature that bothers me most is the lack of continuity offered to the player/manager. I have won every major european league and tournament over the years, and I would like to be able to carry my accomplishments over to new games, and ideally to each new version of the game. It would be a great feature to be able to accumulate stats as a manager, for good and bad.

I appreciate your consideration of this feature change.

Not a big thing but there should be a way for fans, players and board themselves to be happy club is promoted in these circumstances.

Example: In to final match of the season my club is 1st with 90 pts in Vanarama Conference, with the second team having 87 points and sitting 2nd, but I have a huge goal difference +47 and they +22

So lets say we lost the last match of the season and they won, we will be level on points, but surely we will still be promoted.. why? because there is no way second team is going to win 26-0 in a competitive match right? simple.

Hi all, just signed up, got pointed in this direction from Miles Jacobson through Twitter.

Anyway:

I'd like to see a small possibility, albeit very small but still a possibility, of a game being postponed/abandoned. This could be due to various reasons:

1) Floodlight failure (would be annoying managing a team in League 2/Conference and you're winning and then the floodlights fail) or this could even more it could cause a delay and you have to try and keep the players mind focused on the match

2) Waterlogged pitch (ok so this wouldn't affect the Premier League/La Liga etc but the lower English/ poorer leagues it would) this could happen on the day or you could be told the day before that the match is off due to expected weather.

I also like the idea of the social interaction idea, showing just a random selection of players tweets after the match. Could even feature former players like Alan Shearer and Gary Lineker or Gary Neville for example.

Maybe the possibility of starting the game as a player/manager (albeit for a couple of years depending on what level you decide to start at (the chances of being a player/manager in the conference north/conference and playing some matches for 3/4 years is more likely than say in the Championship or Premier League.)

The chance to start a game and give yourself some managerial history so that, every time you start a save it isn't your first ever job as manager. (This could also add to a bit of realism if you can put that you have had manager positions in the lower leagues and then take over a team in the Premier League you could have a comment about how it's a big step up from the teams you used to manage etc (I hope people understand what I mean.)

More varying weather conditions during a match, where it can be bright and sunny for the first 10-15 minutes and then it can get suddenly darker and by half-time be raining hard/thunder and lightning or even snowing/hailing.

Small possibility of a player failing a drugs test maybe?

I also like the idea of being able to have a change of kits every season or every two seasons.

Something else I would like to see added is for when you create a testimonial for a player. I would like to see the idea of being able to play against an "All Star XI" or even a "Former players team" or, for a Wayne Rooney testimonial for example, being able to play against a "Wayne Rooney 16" or whatever with a former manager (Sir Alex say) being manager for the one game

Kits. Being able to change your kit colours at the start of a new season is a must. It gets really annoying having the same colours flashing at you season after season, and it's one of the simplest yet unrealistic things in the game at the moment. I get that it will conflict with kit graphics uploaded but I would rather have kits generated in game so the colours can change and then potentially just upload transparent PNGs to sit over the top for the badge, brand and sponsor. Just an extra touch of fantasy that would be the icing on the cake.

I've played this game since CM2 and the game I have going on FM16 is the longest I've had. Incredible stuff guys. My wife hates you.

Got to say I like this idea. Even something as simple as an inbox message at pre season to pick from 3 generic options based on traditional club colours would work and provide seasonal variety.

64 bit version? The game needs to be considerably faster and 99% of computers now are 64 bit.

Except 64-bit isn't a magic bullet that would necessarily make things that much faster. Processing is still - and likely always will be - a bottleneck.

We are so needing a review on the press interactions, the answers are either no good or just plain stupid. I get rid of my Ass man to bring my own guy in, the press then ask me why he left and what will this mean to the club. He left because he was the old managers Ass man and not mine, I then hire my own guy and get asked will this make a difference to my work at the club, or what do I think of his appointment?? What! I think it's great as I have just hired him but there is no answer for this, I have to type all this in myself.

This isn't restricted to this conversation, player convo's and nearly all press ones never have decent realistic answers, you end up typing in your own answer as an addition.

Hi all,

Analytics?

I'd like to see the inclusion of an analytics department. Their findings can feed into scouting, as well as making suggestions about how to set your team up against forthcoming opposition, training players to strengthen their weaknesses and so on.

This department could highlight Prozone statistics in a clear and concise couple of paragraphs.

Be great if anaytics staff could also have their own ratings.

I would like to see more of a 'special' feel to international tournaments. One example would be higher penalties and ramifications for teams failing to qualify. Look at Belgium and Germany as examples. When they failed to perform at Euro 2000(and France 98) there was a national effort to improve the quality of the nations teams, this should happen in FM with varying degrees of success. There should be a massive inquest into the failure of big teams. I would like to see the ability to request to submit a bid for the world cup. Of course it is not the managers job but even the manager could have a say in which stadiums will be proposed, which stadiums must be upgraded, that kind of thing.

When a country is nominated as host I would like to see something like 'the FA have now declared they will concentrate on building a team to compete in the world cup' this holds true for undeveloped football countries like Qatar or a future Chinese world cup.

Hi all, just signed up, got pointed in this direction from Miles Jacobson through Twitter.

Anyway:

I'd like to see a small possibility, albeit very small but still a possibility, of a game being postponed/abandoned. This could be due to various reasons:

1) Floodlight failure (would be annoying managing a team in League 2/Conference and you're winning and then the floodlights fail) or this could even more it could cause a delay and you have to try and keep the players mind focused on the match

2) Waterlogged pitch (ok so this wouldn't affect the Premier League/La Liga etc but the lower English/ poorer leagues it would) this could happen on the day or you could be told the day before that the match is off due to expected weather.

I also like the idea of the social interaction idea, showing just a random selection of players tweets after the match. Could even feature former players like Alan Shearer and Gary Lineker or Gary Neville for example.

Maybe the possibility of starting the game as a player/manager (albeit for a couple of years depending on what level you decide to start at (the chances of being a player/manager in the conference north/conference and playing some matches for 3/4 years is more likely than say in the Championship or Premier League.)

The chance to start a game and give yourself some managerial history so that, every time you start a save it isn't your first ever job as manager. (This could also add to a bit of realism if you can put that you have had manager positions in the lower leagues and then take over a team in the Premier League you could have a comment about how it's a big step up from the teams you used to manage etc (I hope people understand what I mean.)

More varying weather conditions during a match, where it can be bright and sunny for the first 10-15 minutes and then it can get suddenly darker and by half-time be raining hard/thunder and lightning or even snowing/hailing.

Small possibility of a player failing a drugs test maybe?

I also like the idea of being able to have a change of kits every season or every two seasons.

There already are postponements on FM. On one lower league save I had four postponed in a row from late December through to mid January because of waterlogged pitches and there were plenty of others in the leagues being postponed. I then had to catch up all those games throughout the rest of the season.

Is there a way to see your managerial record against other managers? Would be great to see if Bilic keeps taunting me in the press because I've never lost to him. Seriously, the man cannot let a game go by without repeatedly saying I'm a bad manager and lucky to still be in a job!

Something else I would like to see added is for when you create a testimonial for a player. I would like to see the idea of being able to play against an "All Star XI" or even a "Former players team" or, for a Wayne Rooney testimonial for example, being able to play against a "Wayne Rooney 16" or whatever with a former manager (Sir Alex say) being manager for the one game

I think this happened on my save recently. Rashford was called up to play for Man Utd against a world XI of some sort for someone's testimonial.

Edit: It was actually Koln they played. But Rashford was definitely called up to play.

This is something I think I touched upon very briefly before but it's something I think is becoming more frustrating for me.

TRAINING!!

I'm currently managing a club and country and there really is no point in there being training at the minute. Monthly reports at your club are pointless because managers often make team selection decisions based on training during the week. Surely weekly reports would be more useful?

Also at international level, there is no training at all on the game. I have numerous gripes about this. Firstly for the same reason as at club level. How do I know who to play when all I have to go on is their form. Why can't we have a little report saying who has impressed? Also, there needs to be an option to rest the players. I've just finished Euro 2016 and by the quarter finals my entire squad was in the mid to high 80s for condition. Presumably this is because they're training every day between matches, but then that brings me back to my first point where I don't actually know because there's no reference to training at international level.

Ideally at club level there would be weekly reports or at least some sort of immersiveness where you get to use training more frequently. Also, at international level I would like to see training options and rest options. There were a couple of days during the Euros where players had days off and played golf but there's no rest option on the game.

Here are some suggestions for future versions of the game

Proposals for FM:

• When your team scores or concedes a goal you should have some seconds (until the replay is over for example) to cancel a substitution you have made

• A change should be made on the ranking method of the goalkeeper. Many times goalkeepers with 10 or more saved shots (2 or 3 clear cut chances) get a 7 and a goalkeeper with two conceded goals in three shots on target get a 6.8

o Furthermore the penalty shootout process should have an effect on the goalie’s rating. It’s not possible that your keeper saves 3 penalties and he finishes with a 6.8 rating..

• Tactical analysis of the match with your team

o Team meeting after the match (the next day) with tactical notes from the manager to the team. This could be done for example with 5 highlights from the match explaining what was done right or wrong. The highlights would be selected together with the assistant.

• Right click on a player (for example on the team ratings table during the match) should offer you some pep talk options

• Ability to instruct a player to get yellow card (not only by ordering him to be more harsh on his tackling) if you want him to serve a penalty on the next match so he does not lose some crucial upcoming matches.

• Ability to contact or be contacted by a manager (with whom you have a good relationship for example) for a transfer target of your/his team or a player he/you have worked with etc.

• Ability for a full interview by a journalist (for example after winning a title, quitting a post, taking over the managerial role at a club….)

• Ability to buy a club (When you are the manager of REAL MADRDID and you get 5M per year you can easily buy a minor club from your home country…)

Furthermore:

It should be possible to add a favorite or least favorite club while in the game

-new skin, maybe recreation of Flexion from FM2007 or something new; those white and grey/black skins are too bad and not attractive at all

-with enough earned money, create or buy football club (not in Create a Club mode).. e.g. you could buy lower league club in normal or edited database

-some serious changes in Data Editor (come on SI, take a look at Data Editor requests thread)

-ability to use editor data (custom db) in FM Classic/Touch mode, maybe most important request

-smoother gameplay

-and ofc keep things simple not so complicated...

As ghandour7 said it would be good if there was more interaction with the fans. Maybe something like a generated discussion in a site after every game where the fans have different opinions (maybe 1 opinion there = the opinion of 10000 fans) and if the team is losing, for example, the fans are starting to make riots, not going to the matches, want you to resign or just putting on pressure on you. I think this would be a big improvement! Another idea I have is the use of your money. Maybe having to pay taxes or buying a house, car etc. with the money would be interesting. And the last one is being able to have a relationship, kids and things like that(maybe using the kids as your character after you retire). All this would be nice improvements in the game I think. Have a nice day all :)

Can we have an option to save the players we use for set pieces instead of having to select them every time for each tactic slot as it's a bit of a pain when someone like myself will change to different tactics throughout the season, often 6 or 7 times.

A new mod which you can play as a retire player, and become a manager by his name and stats.

For example: Totti, the 39 years old player. He probably is going to retire next year, so imagine he can become a manager.

So, the player [me] can play as him [Totti] as a manager.

A new mod which you can play as a retire player, and become a manager by his name and stats.

For example: Totti, the 39 years old player. He probably is going to retire next year, so imagine he can become a manager.

So, the player [me] can play as him [Totti] as a manager.

Can already be done manually via the editor with a bit of work.

Pressing and pressing instructions need an overhaul

Intensity of pressing, what type of pressing and what zones (not just the thirds, but all the common tactical zones) and how many players press at a time cannot be controlled.

The lack of this is most glaring when trying to recreate the 'gegenpressing' of Dortmund and Liverpool. I have tried every way imaginable (even using FM Editor to tweak player stats) to try to recreate the closing down of the ball carrier by multiple players and the closing down of opponents who can receive the ball, all simultaneously.

Currently this cannot be done.

We should be able to instruct players to close down aggressively in the final third, or for a duration of time (as Guardiola perfected) and then collapse back into lines or zonal defense if unsuccessful or to press at all times, or the 'hunting in packs' of a Klopp side.

The current level of instructions are not realistic and are insufficient to replicate all the styles of pressing in football.

Please fix this, we don't need mascots, we need more control over pressing, defending and movement.

So primarily we need instructions for:

1. When to press

2. Distance to start the press from (it feels like the current zone around a defender to trigger a press is too small)

3. The 'trigger effect' as seen in the 1st video below

4. Instructions for pressing all across the line simultaneously

5. Instructions for pressing the ball carrier as a pack simultaneously

6. Instructions for what zones to press in and zones to stand off in

7. A 'rest' or 'stand off' instruction from the touchline without having to adjust all the micro pressing instructions

This one is narrated by Alan Shearer

[video=youtube_share;KPQyJTASkjs]

[video=vimeo;144279915]

[video=youtube_share;0D7rCgoouAw]

[video=youtube_share;-Cs0IemkVKs]

http://spielverlagerung.com/2014/10/07/counter-or-gegenpressing/

this sorf of goes with the previous poster.

but i would like like to have the ability to manage 4 phases of the game:

-Build up

-final third

-loosing the ball

-defending

and more instructions for players. Assigning space For example i would really like to tinker my wing backs to be a hybrid between dlp and a wing back(Phillip lahm) by just assigning him to the space on the pitch where is is suppost to be in each phase.

Or have my wingers really hug the line to make the pitch wider then before.

Here's an idea for a little realism improvement I came across a while ago.

- My starting centre back elbowed an opponent 30 seconds into the game, and promptly got sent off. My opponent had to be stretchered off the field.

- After the match, I went to check up on the guy's injury. It was a broken jaw. At that point, I actually think it's a good thing you've put the work in to have injuries relate to what kind of knock players got during a match! Older games would have had things like thigh sprain after a headbutt. I've got to compliment that.

- Thing is... I berated my centre back on the press conference afterwards, he accepted the fine, and the opponent just felt that he was looking forward to recovering from injury.

That's it. No more to it. I feel it would add a little realism to get some animosity between the two players after a serious injury caused by a deliberate action. The media could grab that, interview the players, and their relation could get awful. Specially on the injured-towards-injurer side. Maybe bring it up the next time those players clash, if they are signed by the same team, or even have supporters reacting towards the aggressive player in either a good or bad way depending on stats. Same with the relationship between the players: having it be comprehensive and apologetic, or a full-on feud depending on their personalities.

Hope you take this into consideration! I'm aware it's small, but still it'd add realism to a series that makes the difference for it.

Hello, possibly been suggested before, but I'm too lazy to check. Is there any chance you can introduce some form of breakers into views? For example, in squad view, staff/player search view etc. When there's a lot of statistics on the screen, to me, it can just seem like a jumble of numbers. introducing some sort of breaker can break these down into more manageable pieces of information and could be really good for people with forms of dyslexia (I think anyway) as the numbers will be grouped off and not just a daunting big mash.

I've just done a quick example on a search view that I'm setting up. This search is much easier to break down and the numbers look less daunting to my eyes.

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-03%20at%2010.51.38_zps8bbccyie.png

here is the whist list

1.some staff can advise us how much we need to pay for the player to extend the contract, which looks like the scout report for players from other clubs.

2.I can decide which player can get a new contract, but we dont need to negotiate ourselves.

3.some staff can advise how much transfer fee can be received when other clubs provide a transfer offer.

4.draft mode can be available in offline

5.versus mode can be available in offline, i.e means I can export my team from my save, than I can versus with other teams in existing database with my team.

6. More functions are provided in game editor, for eg, competition prize money, tv deal money, date of birth of players and staff, preferred tactics of staff,

ME

dribble at the flank is totally op, please fix

You're suggesting that a 64 bit version would not be faster?

If it was, it'd be negligible. 64 bit just means you can address more memory. That might mean that more things could be stored in memory, which could make a small difference, but probably not that much. Almost all of the "speed" of the game comes from the processor, not the RAM.

In the 2014 offline editor, Under Cups, General, there are seeding rules and match rules.

The seeding rules have "seeded by division and reputation, random teams".

The match rules have "extra time, penalties, away, silver, golden".

Would it be possible to have the result determined through higher rank according to the competition.

Example, Team A is ranked higher than Team B, and at the end of ordinary time the team ranked higher wins therefore doing away with extra time, penalties, away goals, silver goal, golden goal.

If it was a domestic cup, domestic team rank is used such as the rank of the teams in the domestic league. If it was a world cup, world team rank is used such as FIFA rank.

If it was, it'd be negligible. 64 bit just means you can address more memory. That might mean that more things could be stored in memory, which could make a small difference, but probably not that much. Almost all of the "speed" of the game comes from the processor, not the RAM.

So you would advocate spending more time on making the CPU threading concurrent?

I have recently had a few testimonials pop up as well as setting a few cups etc to earn a bit of cash as we were strapped with some money issues.

I love how they are referenced etc. but would love the ability to make them reoccurring events that are referenced as such. I would also like to have more involvement and importance to these matches. As an example:

Allowing either to have players or fans vote on testimonials or "charity" friendly starting line ups. i.e. The fans responded to the clubs suggestion of voting by voting for the following line up for your team based on the teams favoured formation of 4-4-2:

Player GK (92%)

Player DF (34%)

Player DF (30%)

Player DF (14%)

Player DF (10%)

Player MF (80%)

Player MF (Testimonial player is automatic)

Player MF (10%)

Player MF (9%)

Player FW (60%)

Player FW (31%)

Allowing past players or rivals to participate in charity friendlies or player X's testimonial i.e. Player X has a testimonial match coming up. The following players have made themselves available to participate:

Player Y who played 10 seasons with Player X

Player Z who played 400 games with Player X

Player W who is a club legend

Player V who is a favoured personnel of Player X

Player U who has played 10 seasons against Player X

Manager X who managed Player X for 10 seasons

etc

Testimonial histories such as:

A section under Manager for listing player testimonial matches (you can click them to see the match stats such as line ups, etc)

A section under club for listing player testimonial matches (you can click them to see the match stats such as line ups, etc)

A section under international for listing player testimonial matches (you can click them to see the match stats such as line ups, etc)

Ability to select a Charity friendly to raise money for the club (if in debt) or a charity such as:

Club X have selected a charity friendly against Club Y as the club is in debt

Club X have selected a charity friendly against Club Y to raise the clubs status in Country X

Club X have selected a charity friendly against Club Y all proceeds go to the charity of the clubs choice

etc

Ability to select Charity or Testimonial matches to reoccurring (with a maximum of, say 5 at any given time so as to not create too many) and to retain statistics and news items on these i.e.

The Testimonial for Player X has become a yearly match in honor of Player X. Previous winners are Club X, Y and Z who have won it once each.

The Charity match X has become a yearly match in honor of the clubs proposed charity. So far the match has raised X dollars for charity purposes.

The Testimonial for Player X has become a bi yearly match in honor of Player X. Previous legends to participate are Player Y and Player Z who had appeared twice.

The Charity match X has become a yearly match in honor of the clubs proposed charity. Previous winners are club X and Club Y who have won the match 3 times each.

Including the testimonial player in the starting line up as mandatory

Ensuring the testimonial actually includes the player. If he is injured, then postponement of the match. If you holiday, then the assistant is forced to start him.

I realise this may be a lot more back end work than it may be worth for most, but I really enjoy the concept of the testimonial match and the recognition to those long serving players, but feel like besides the one news article, it is just another friendly that gets swept away.

I would also like the ability to create charity or reoccurring friendlies that have a bit of history to them. I realise they can be setup year upon year, but being able to have them link, see past winners, have a concept (ie charity, feeder club link annual match, yearly tour cup), statistics or a trophy in the clubs \ player history profiles, raised monies, records, etc. would add a lot to these not your run of the mill friendlies.

Archived