What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

Out of the 20 years it took to get here I got ONE left defender who could keep up with my team and he was still worse than the two other guys I had in that position. My "scandinavian" team now consists purely of German, Polish, English, Argentine and Brazilian players 'cause I had zero regens in 20 years on my team to properly challenge them. Some of my rivals had 1-2 over 20 years and wouldn't sell them for any sensible amount. I think you guys need to interview more gamers from Scandinavia cause right now it's not working.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Out of the 20 years it took to get here I got ONE left defender who could keep up with my team and he was still worse than the two other guys I had in that position. My "scandinavian" team now consists purely of German, Polish, English, Argentine and Brazilian players 'cause I had zero regens in 20 years on my team to properly challenge them. Some of my rivals had 1-2 over 20 years and wouldn't sell them for any sensible amount. I think you guys need to interview more gamers from Scandinavia cause right now it's not working.
The coder who designed the newgen & youth development system is Riz Remes, granted it's not always considered to be part of Scandinavia but he is from Finland, there are also full time staff from Sweden & Norway working at SI, then there are the Head Researchers with the Danish HR, Søren, being one of the best I've ever dealt with & all their volunteer club researcher. Rest assured the coverage provided to the Scandinavian leagues has incredible depth to it.
Also, make it an option for the AI manager; "don't sign anyone part time if they're not terrible."
If all they can afford are players you consider to be terrible what are they supposed to do? They can only sign players who are willing to join them & are within their budget, again if you have examples of better players being passed up by lower league clubs any save game examples provided in a thread in the bugs forum would be welcomed by SI.

btw, I do not work for SI, I did until quite last year which is why I have a strong understanding of how the game works.

The coder who designed the newgen & youth development system is Riz Remes, granted it's not always considered to be part of Scandinavia but he is from Finland.

If all they can afford are players you consider to be terrible what are they supposed to do? They can only sign players who are willing to join them, again if you have examples better players being passed up by lower league clubs any save game examples provide in a thread in the bugs forum would be welcomed by SI.

Yes. But I have to train people at my club, even if they're useless and terrible to abide by competition rules right? If I go entirely foreign, half my squad is away for international duty as well. Which they are and get injured pretty much every time no matter what time I give them.

I'm mixing in useless players with world star players currently to abide by the competition laws.

I'm not calling bias, I'm calling error or oversight or carelessness or indifference. It's been like this for years regarding regens.

I've advised you what to do to evidence the perceived issue & have even offered to use my own time to take a look, you do need to take one of those options.

Asking for changes when you've not shown there to be a problem is not much use to SI or yourself because without evidence that counters all SI's testing data there is nothing to be changed.

Could you try going to 2036? Cause I'm positive there are ZERO good regens here from Scandinavia compared to the the 4 countries I mentioned. My guys are all superstars at this point so 3-4 stars is the best I can expect right?

Right now I've had 3 years in a row where none, and my scouts are the best, are above 2.5 stars. Whereas if I scout Brazil and Germany I get plenty of 3+2 black stars. Explain that please. My club is now 13th in the world. This isn't some anomaly, you guys have weighted regens for some reason.

I'm in 2031 with most leagues loaded and running on Full Detail.

PA numbers don't mean that much to me, so I'll use Barside's criteria.

Swedish players with 140+ PA : 32 (3 of them in the 160s and 1 has 178 PA)

Norwegian players with 140+ PA : 27 (3 in the 160s and 1 at 179 PA)

Danish players with 140+ PA : 26 (4 players in the 160s, 2 in the 170s and 1 at 180 PA)

Turns out I had a 174 PA Danish striker in my youth ranks (now sold) who was rated as a 2 star no hoper. If only I knew.

Turns out I had a 174 PA Danish striker in my youth ranks (now sold) who was rated as a 2 star no hoper. If only I knew.

Which is why external scouting tools are bad, I sort of like it when I drop a clanger like that. Also shows that scouts & coaches cannot always pick out truly world class talent & 174PA could potential see the player becoming world class.

Which is why external scouting tools are bad, I sort of like it when I drop a clanger like that. Also shows that scouts & coaches cannot always pick out truly world class talent & 174PA could potential see the player becoming world class.

I'm gutted that I wasn't able to pick up that he had the talent, but it's good to know that these things happen. I never received offers from big clubs for him either, so AI clubs "knowing" he's a potential superstar is also BS.

What would be perfect is if he also dropped down a division & then makes a return to an elite club later in his career. ;)

He is at Randers in Denmark at the moment and they're not doing all that well, so there is plenty of room for improvement. He is 25 now, so will keep an eye on him.

Phonetic pronunciation of names would be hilarious more often than accurate.

The only commentary that might improve the atmosphere would be a Latin style "Goooooooooool", which would also only need one audio file.

This is true! But I'm sure some may want to hear the name rather than a number. May also add a bit more to the Funny moments threads too!

I would like the option of being able to tell my wide players to move into channels. I understand that they are already in the channels according to their positioning but I would prefer to have the option of having them move more in between the fullbacks and centrebacks as much as possible just like how in older FM versions, you could tell your winger to move into channels instead of staying wide.

When watching a 3d match I find myself shouting at my PC telling my players to "Shoot!" "Pass it!" "Tackle!" etc.

Would be good to have a few such basic shout-out Buttons to click during the matches, then it would be up to the player if he responds or not (I guess based on his character).

If this is a doublepost, then my bad, but I have tried to search the thread and the forum in general to get the answer, but with no luck yet that is.

My wish is actually really simple....like real life, many managers dont start out in big clubs, nor even start with a seniorsquad. Most coaches/managers rise from the youth-leagues, after showing there potential and worth, and that is yet a function I'm missing in FM. As I mostly play by LLM-rules or at least from a lower tier, I would love the idea of having a double function at a club, as head of youth and as a youth manager, and if i did okay, i could even get hired at bigger clubs youthsquads or maybe even get the chance from inside the club. Maybe even take over for a sacked manager for a while, till a new replacement is beeing found.

Especially the work with the youngsters is a huge part of our real life football, take as an example my own coaching carrier IRL.

I'm a youthcoach at AB Gladsaxe, Denmark, where our seniors this year play in our 3. highest league, hoping to make a quick comeback in the 2. best....well, here my freinds and I watch a lot of other youthgames to scout the next unfullfilled talent, that we might bring into our seniorsquad or maybe even sell on to one of the bigger clubs. Not saying it happens every year, but every now and then, we bring a player up at a young age, and even further.

Now that is a part og FM I really want to play!!!

I really hope you guys will bring this part of football into FM, or at least consider it, as this is maybe one of the most important things IRL football.

I think that it would be very cool if we could get some dynamic manager rivalries in the game. So lets say manager X trash talks another team saying that their tactics are dirty or something along those lines. Manager Y would respond to the insult with one of his own but like on the oppositions team owner. This would create tension for the next game where those two teams play against each other which may result in more cards being shown. Now this also brings up another possible feature of dynamic manager personalities where we could have a very laid back manager who doesn't trash talk other teams or managers and where he is very modest. On the other hand we could have a very "passionate manager" who is very intense in his interviews which then could bleed into his team tactics to where they may be high energy tactics or even aggressive tactics. And finally we could see manager personalities in between those traits randomized. So a recap of things that could make the game a little more interesting. Dynamic manager personalities, Dynamic manager rivalries, and with the implementation of those two comes more media questions. Feel free to add any suggestions!

Letting the director of football take care of tunnels interviews and press conferences

You can select your director of football to handle friendlies, but not press conferences and tunnel interviews, how can that be? Playing as Bayern Munich and Matthias Sammer would be the logic choice (at least for me) to put to the media not my assistant manager or one of the coaches, I can even send my head of youth can do those things but IRL it would be "over their head" and the director of football would be your man

I don't know why you people want to be able to design kits, design stadiums, choose sponsors etc.

It' manager game, I don't think that the likes of Mourinho or Guardiola do such things, it's the board stuff to do.

All I want is better ME, and a little better AI. I know that this is the hardest thing to do right, but I can only hope.

As for the other, UI is superb, never looked better for me, and I wouldn't want any major changes in that field.

Don't often post although been playing the game since championship manager 2! Really enjoyed this year's game probably the most I've played for a number of years.

One thing that still really bugs me and I can't believe it's still not in the game is the opportunity for me the manager to say I want to leave at the end of my contract. I keep turning down the opportunity to renew my contract and the press speculates on who the board will replace me with and I get asked my thoughts on being replaced and I either have to say water off a ducks bag or slag off my potential successor despite the fact it's me who wants to leave so I can manage in a new country.

I also know that when I resign at end of season my reputation will suffer a hit.

For example I somehow got offered Italian national job in 2018 took it and won the 2022 world cup I resigned immediately after as I wanted the Scotland job when it next came up as I'm Scottish. To my surprise the Scotland manager resigned about 10 days later I applied and was dismissed out of turn as not having made shortlist despite 2 champions league wins 1 Euro and just having won the world cup!

I'm in 2031 with most leagues loaded and running on Full Detail.

PA numbers don't mean that much to me, so I'll use Barside's criteria.

Swedish players with 140+ PA : 32 (3 of them in the 160s and 1 has 178 PA)

Norwegian players with 140+ PA : 27 (3 in the 160s and 1 at 179 PA)

Danish players with 140+ PA : 26 (4 players in the 160s, 2 in the 170s and 1 at 180 PA)

I don't look up numbers because I don't want to pay for the editor.

Are you interested in my save game, those numbers don't reflect ANYTHING I'm seeing? NONE of the current strong - great players are from Scandinavia in my 20 year old save and each time my scouts get a ping from some far out possibility he turns about to be average or less. Even the few Scandinavian guys playing for Man City and the like are somehow worse than those on my team.

And it still doesn't fix that you guys screwed up the economy of Scandinavian clubs, getting chump change from sponsors and the like after winning the world cup. After 11 years in the Champions League, one of their ok-good Scandinavian strikers wanted 2X more per month in wages than what I can even offer.

I don't have ONE scandinavian player on my team right now and it's really not for the lack of trying. The only good ones I ever saw were people from Brazil and Argentina that my fellow Danish clubs had bought and wouldn't sell for anything in the world.

What infuriates me is that this isn't something I see for the first time this year, I'm pretty sure you guys haven't changed the regen system for about 4 years.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3208/NewAss79.fm Look into it if you even care.

Just fired up your save, first thing I notice is that you have far too many filters active on your known players section, you should only have personality filters on your shotlisted players screen as you're filtering out players who have not been sufficiently scouted because your scouts are not confident enough to comment on their hidden mental traits.

Just found a 35 year old Danish keeper who had a 190PA, doesn't look like he ever reached his full potential based on his career history but at 190 he could have been the best in the world, there are a total if 51 Scandinavian players with 150+ PA including two youngsters with PA's in excess of 180, of the 51 players you've shortlisted 1.

There are 23 players with a 140+ CA with 19 considered realistic targets, you've not shortlisted a single one of them, 8 have been scouted by your club.

There are plenty of talented Scandinavian players but you're not doing a good job with your scouting to find them, I'd suggest ditching the nation/region assignments (you have over 400 on record) & replace them with competition scouting assignments.

Edit: Had a look at your youth squad & you have a 169PA player from a recent youth intake.

Edit 2: Should have added that if you wish to take this discussion further please start a new thread so that this was does not go any further off topic.

I would love to see how a construction project such traning field or stadium will look like. That can mediate different choices.

In addition, you can indicate why you change a player. For example tactical substitution, or conditional change, or public order. Something like that.

More opportunities for staff. As media people, marketing people , health people ( club doctor ).

I would also like to have more opportunities in marketing.

Showy the terms super soccer game . But it would be nice if more of a game is created. As the above things but you can do something with your money (eg youth building project in Africa) or start their own club with the earned money as a manager.

I only buy every 2-3 years because of the lack of changes, but one thing I would absolutely throw my money at would be historic club statistics. This doesn't have to account for every player they have ever had by any means, but more so for the players for your personal seasons. At the moment I create spreadsheets detailing league games, goals, assists and MotM awards per season (and clean sheets for goalies), along with a total for all of each player's seasons under my management. It adds a little long term appeal to sticking with a club as you really get a sense of history at the club you manage if you stay with it for a long time, and I feel that is important.

Random example of the kind of stuff it would detail...

BVD4byK.jpg

Apologies, this may have been mentioned by someone else, but, the regen faces needs to be improved.

3WYVk.png

Furthermore, the create a manager feature was/is something that I was looking forward to but the lack of customization options makes the experience boring. You need to provide users with the flexibility to create whatever their hearts desire. Whether it is the incredible hulk, the Borg or a human that resembles Pep Guardiola. Good job on everything else though.

Would be great if SI added planned moves (new stadium being built irl) for clubs in smaller divisions too. Surely this could even be added in updates throughout the year...

If any clubs do not have a real life stadium move in the data then please raise these in the relevant club/nation data issues thread.

If any clubs do not have a real life stadium move in the data then please raise these in the relevant club/nation data issues thread.

Good morning Barside, with you on the forums I know I will get a straight answer to my question. I know that SI can't use real stadiums because of licence issues But at the moment there are stadiums in the game with players tunnels in the corner when in real life it is in the middle and viceversa, the same with fillled in and open corners. Most clubs in the game have researchers surely they can feed that kind of information back and it shouldn't be too difficult to implement without infringing any license issue and would add to the immersion.

Another point is that the grass on the pitch is now "courser" than in earlier versions, perhaps the ball and players names could be made a little brighter to make them easier to see especially on further away camera angles, and perhaps tone down the crowds movement a little during lulls in the match. at the moment they are a bit OTT.

Good morning Barside, with you on the forums I know I will get a straight answer to my question. I know that SI can't use real stadiums because of licence issues But at the moment there are stadiums in the game with players tunnels in the corner when in real life it is in the middle and viceversa, the same with filled in and open corners. Most clubs in the game have researchers surely they can feed that kind of information back and it shouldn't be too difficult to implement without infringing any license issue and would add to the immersion.
Licenses are required for names & visuals, it's tricky for the stadium artists as FM cannot have clubs playing in venues that at first glance have the appearance of the real life stadium, this is why SI have not taken the step to include running tracks or player tunnels & away sections in real life locations for each stadium, if the stadium model that is selected by the game code is a close match to the real life version SI can argue that it is a coincidence as there is no underlying data to define what model is used other than age & capacity.
Another point is that the grass on the pitch is now "courser" than in earlier versions, perhaps the ball and players names could be made a little brighter to make them easier to see especially on further away camera angles, and perhaps tone down the crowds movement a little during lulls in the match. at the moment they are a bit OTT.
I've not noticed any issues however I play FM on machines that are able to run the max graphics settings, one is on a 1080p display & the other is a 3K display, you might need to have a play about with the graphics settings to find the combination of settings that give you the best possible image for your graphics card & display device

Licenses are required for names & visuals, it's tricky for the stadium artists as FM cannot have clubs plating in venues that at first glance have the appearance of the real life stadium, this is why SI have not taken the step to include running tracks or player tunnels & away sections in real life locations for each stadium, if the stadium model that is selected by the game code is a close match to the real life version SI can argue that it is a coincidence as there is no underlying data to define what model is used other than age & capacity.

I've not noticed any issues however I play FM on machines that are able to run the max graphics settings, one is on a 1080p display & the other is a 3K display, you might need to have a play about with the graphics settings to find the combination of settings that give you the best possible imagine for your graphics card & display device

Thank you for another informative answer

You just need to download a better hairstyle graphics pack.

I am utilizing the Debski and OLT hairpack as well as my own styles in order to pimp my FM experience. I have created distinct personalities to replace certain regens in game because the regens faces leave a lot to be desired. Regen faces and regen hairstyles are two different things. Thanks though :)

Sports Interactive should make a golf manager or a cricket manager both sports are popular with many people

I think a cricket manager would make more success. I really would like so bad a racing manager from SI.

The most important feature that should be added in FM17, is the option to see our players training our new made up tactics before a match. This will give us a good understanding on what we need to change, instead of getting frustrated during matches.

I know I didn't explained that much, but you get the idea.

I really hope the developers see this, its really important

And maybe some screaming commentators

1) I loved that training idea. I had suggested a 3D training like in CM10, i remember had a option for starters x reserves i think, it was good to see if the tactic/players are working well.

2) haha, i think it's time for FM get an audio commentary.

Manager

- Option to send yourself on a language course, which would come out of your own wages.

Interaction

- Not sure if this is already in, but if a player dives I wanted to be able to speak to him about it or discipline him.

- A few years ago we could speak about managers, commenting on their transfers, award wins, etc. I want that brought back, instead of having to wait for the media to ask me.

- We need to able to talk about referees more, it hardly ever comes up in press conferences. We should be able to go to their profile, select interaction and praise/criticise them for various things like penalty decisions, card decisions, number of fouls awarded, etc. If it results in a fine or ban, so be it.

Morale

- First of all, Christmas parties need to be in and they should lift morale. If the team isn't performing, then we can cancel them, which might upset some players but could also have a positive affect too.

- People talk about spending wages on houses, yachts, etc. but that's just silly imo. Spending it on a dinner or some other activity with your team to improve morale or your relationship with the players, that could be useful.

- Someone else mentioned the preferred squad number, and I agree, it should boost a player's morale if you give him the shirt.

Other

- Speaking of squad numbers, a lot of people don't like this but I think the option to retire one should be there.

- I suspect most of the big issues with the ME have been covered in this thread, one small thing I'd really like to see is the skill animations brought back. I miss the stepovers :(

- I'd like a bit more controversy added to the game. We have players turning up late to training, but I want to see smoking, gambling & partying scandals. Just give me more reasons to fine players.

+ 1 FOR ALL

You had great ideas, and i miss the stepovers too :(

I like to see altitude affecting away team players condition in South America(Bolivia, Eduador and etc). Away team players will start the game with -5 to -10 off their match condition or their match condition should drain faster than the home team.

Secondly, teams who played on artificial turf should have a higher risk of getting injured.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_turf#Injuries

+1

I think it'd be a great feature to be able to see more than one game at once.

It's the last fixture of the season and you're depending on other results.

While you play your match you're dying to see the other games, it'd be great to have a "multiple screen" feature.

+1 This would be so crazy, I like this, I remember when I was watching a final round of Brasileirão title in FM rooting for my real favourite team, Flamengo, and I open the widget to watch the other results and because of a combination of results (Flamengo suffered a goal at final but the title is in their hands still however at the same time Flamengo suffer the goal, another rival team scores in their game and overtake Flamengo in the table, getting the title) Flamengo lost :/. A way to follow this with your idea would be crazy, like a real TV broadcasting.

The youth system needs to be completely revamped:

If you want to establish a culture like Ajax, Barcelona, or Arsenal, this aspect needs to be completely reconstructed.

1. We need to be able to have schools in different parts of the world to gather talent from all over the world. Your club finances should also be affected by the maintenance of these schools you have around the world.

2. The reporting you receive on your players. As it stands, it is very poor. I have 5 star heads of youth development that tells me to "keep an eye on a player" that's truly awful. The parameter shouldn't be the rest of my youth intake, it should be in comparison to every other teams in the league intakes. For example, are my players good in comparison to Man U, Arsenal, or Liverpool's intake. This way you really trust your staff's advice and it's more precise as well.

3. Your reputation should play a strong factor in your recruitment. Many kids grow up knowing that they want to join such teams as Barcelona, Man U, etc. If you develop a World Class reputation as a manager and your team gains a World Class reputation with State of Art facilities, it should be something that younger generations take into cosinderation when choosing youth programs.

4. Program reputation: just like Italian youth programs focus strongly on physical, defensive football, while you have others that focus just on youth and potential, you should be able to develop your program's culture. Do we want a program that's famous for developing players that know how to play in specific systems? Do we just develop talent, regardless of their characteristics or "natural fit" to the system? Do we favor technically gifted youngsters over phyisically gifted ones? Etc.

I loved your ideas mainly the underlined ones.

How about more Chairman personalities. Russian Billionaires wanting there mates in the side, Italians who sack the manager because he doesn't like the tie he wears or Chinese business man who want to change the colour of the club kit or rename them Manchester Maulers

Would still love to see a 60s, 70s & 80s version of this game.

Good ones and about the old versions, you mean the database? If yes, haha I would love it, but it would a pain in the *** to recreate it

In the new FM's Version , i want to play to Player , to creat my player and play with him .

Well, there is a "hole" for that: Even being a manager game, in the game you can contract staff as player-staff and I have seen in FM 16 team key players become temporary managers while they play too when the real manager is sacked. :p

Audible commentary sounds a horrible idea. It's only something that could be realistically used for televised matches too. Hearing Andy Townsend prattle on during a Grimshire Colliery Welfare match in a LLM save would be serious shark-jumping.

I don't think. Anything that helps me to get into match atmosphere more is better, the audio commentary is a nice idea.

I don't know why you people want to be able to design kits, design stadiums, choose sponsors etc.

It' manager game, I don't think that the likes of Mourinho or Guardiola do such things, it's the board stuff to do.

All I want is better ME, and a little better AI. I know that this is the hardest thing to do right, but I can only hope.

As for the other, UI is superb, never looked better for me, and I wouldn't want any major changes in that field.

It's because I defend the idea you can be more than a manager in the game and the same offers you options about what you will control. I would make happier many kind of players, who wants to play as manager, who wants to play just like a president or both. It's one of the reasons I don't like the Create a Club mode because is totally nonsense you lose hours config the team at your taste to know you can be sacked from the team you created.

Id love a 'Formation Used' column to be added to the schedule list, s i can see what I've tactic previously played in one go.

Interesting Idea.

Licenses are required for names & visuals, it's tricky for the stadium artists as FM cannot have clubs playing in venues that at first glance have the appearance of the real life stadium, this is why SI have not taken the step to include running tracks or player tunnels & away sections in real life locations for each stadium, if the stadium model that is selected by the game code is a close match to the real life version SI can argue that it is a coincidence as there is no underlying data to define what model is used other than age & capacity.

But Barside, at least I think the SI could give us any stadium editor, as we can edit our database we could edit the team stadium too. That way this would be a MOD not a official SI suport, avoid any license problem, because it's a user/player modification.

But Barside, at least I think the SI could give us any stadium editor, as we can edit our database we could edit the team stadium too. That way this would be a MOD not a official SI suport, avoid any license problem, because it's a user/player modification.

My reply was to provide more information on the current situation as requested,

I actually proposed a suggestion for more data points to be included that would allow the user greater flexibility to change generic info to match real life while hopefully still allowing SI to work within the various laws of each territory FM is sold in, not sure if the idea will see the light of day as only SI staff know what's in the pipeline & I left before it progressed beyond my idea stage. I'm not even sure if it would be legally feasible as annoying existing rights holders by providing users with the tools to create unlicensed mods is a problem because it could see SI being shunned when that or other licences come up for grabs or in territories that have more protective laws actually being legally liable to provide compensation to the rights holder(s) above & beyond what they make from each sale in that territory, it's a minefield.

Would be nice if there was something as simple as the option to create EDT files or similar to match named stadia with the existing generic stadium types and backgrounds

Much as I'm sure rightsholders would love to charge SI for stadium likenesses as well as names, I can't see how something as basic and essentially undocumented as that is really any more provocative than allowing custom facepacks, data editing etc.

I have at least 4 world class players right now. Everyone else getting there. For some reason the guys I'm competing with in the "Danish Superliga", have access to players who can compete with mine. Even after consistently beating them for years. And you say there's no "rubberband" mechanic in place? I'm struggling to beat 2 star guys at best while I have at least 5 world star players.

You are ******** me if you are blanketly staring in my face and and saying there's no rubberbanding going on. The ONLY decent players my opponents have, they've borrowed. Everyone else are useless at this level. Yet, they're winning POM with guys I would never dream of hiring.

You DID implement a rubberbanding mechanism. That's my claim.

I have at least 4 world class players right now. Everyone else getting there. For some reason the guys I'm competing with in the "Danish Superliga", have access to players who can compete with mine. Even after consistently beating them for years. And you say there's no "rubberband" mechanic in place? I'm struggling to beat 2 star guys at best while I have at least 5 world star players.

You are ******** me if you are blanketly staring in my face and and saying there's no rubberbanding going on. The ONLY decent players my opponents have, they've borrowed. Everyone else are useless at this level. Yet, they're winning POM with guys I would never dream of hiring.

You DID implement a rubberbanding mechanism. That's my claim.

This doesn't belong in the wishlist thread. There's no 'wish' to start with. Stop being deliberately argumentative.

I've you have a claim, then start a new thread and most importantly - prove your claim. Just because you can't beat a weaker side, doesn't prove rubber banding. It proves that you could be doing a lot better as a manager at either managing players/matches or (almost surely) you need a better tactic. So if you do take the time to start a thread, provide at the very, very least a screenshot of the tactic used. If you can include a PKM of the "rubber banded" match, that's even better.

That way, a discussion can take place and if you want it to be a good discussion, tone down the aggressiveness. :thup:

Not sure if these options have been suggested.

Loan Changes

A way to mass remove/add players to the loan list. This came about after the usual finishing of a season and then being bombarded with loan offers for players, I'm not sure if there is an option already for this... if so, please share. if not... a simple option to select all players, and chose remove from loan list.

Football Manger Online, Like really ONLINE

I would like an option for SI to HOST a football manger database, that users (clients) can connect to with their friends and or random users and play as if it was installed on their PC. This hosted solution could be charged depending on database size i.e. you pay £5 a month for a LARGE database, with FULL Graphic settings, £1 for small database with no graphics.

Another option is once again SI to host a FM database, but users access FM through your browser. I believe there is/was a game simlar to this called 'Soccer Manager' . It would work by everybody having 1 or 2 matches a week, and days inbetween games would could be used to make transfers, do training etc. This would go on a day by day basis. I realise that this is a much slower way of playing Football Manger, but it is the easiest option to allow a large number of players to play! I would recommend a subscription service for this such as £5 a month with SI hosting UK Servers, EU Servers etc.

I'm in work at the moment, I may tidy this up/go into detail when I get a futher chance.

I just believe more people can have access to FM if it is rolled out a different way. The main issue I get when talking to people resolves around the graphics and how they still use the old circles moving around the screen option as their PC/laptop can not run!

Not sure if these options have been suggested.

Loan Changes

A way to mass remove/add players to the loan list. This came about after the usual finishing of a season and then being bombarded with loan offers for players, I'm not sure if there is an option already for this... if so, please share. if not... a simple option to select all players, and chose remove from loan list.

Football Manger Online, Like really ONLINE

I would like an option for SI to HOST a football manger database, that users (clients) can connect to with their friends and or random users and play as if it was installed on their PC. This hosted solution could be charged depending on database size i.e. you pay £5 a month for a LARGE database, with FULL Graphic settings, £1 for small database with no graphics.

Another option is once again SI to host a FM database, but users access FM through your browser. I believe there is/was a game simlar to this called 'Soccer Manager' . It would work by everybody having 1 or 2 matches a week, and days inbetween games would could be used to make transfers, do training etc. This would go on a day by day basis. I realise that this is a much slower way of playing Football Manger, but it is the easiest option to allow a large number of players to play! I would recommend a subscription service for this such as £5 a month with SI hosting UK Servers, EU Servers etc.

I'm in work at the moment, I may tidy this up/go into detail when I get a futher chance.

I just believe more people can have access to FM if it is rolled out a different way. The main issue I get when talking to people resolves around the graphics and how they still use the old circles moving around the screen option as their PC/laptop can not run!

Loan Changes

You can do this, just highlight them in the team squad screen, and right click. teh transfer options to list or unlist are in the dropdown

I dont know how is the online game at this point but in previous versions the problem was when playing online game with my friend that we both had to be online at the same time. Now as an adult this is not possible to find a time for both of us to be always online at the same time to be able to play.

It would be essential to have possibility to example both of us to play few games (lets say 3-4) on our own time without the other needing to be online. Then the game would update the data and we would be able again to play few games on our own before the new update. Of course if we play against each other then both of us would have to be online but that would not be problem because that is something both are looking forward.

So this would be something that I think many football manager fans would find very useful. I havent been able to play online game with my friend for few years now because we simply dont have time to be always online at the same time and wait when the other player plays his game. If there would be possible to play few games without the other then there would be no problem timewise with online game. I think that would be fantastic update for the game.

I'd like to see hidden attributes become visible after a certain amount of time working with a player, like maybe 2 full seasons? Don't know what all the hidden attributes are, but there's no way on earth a manager wouldn't know how consistent, dirty, professional, etc a player is after working with him for a couple of years. And for higher reputation players, everyone should have a decent idea. What's the point of Balotelli, for example, having all those hidden attributes when anyone who watches football can list them for you.

They are already visible in text form through he coach/scout reports & over time you should probably get a feel for them from how the players perform on & off the pitch.

But they're not as accurate as the attributes we can see. I've got a couple of players who are getting injured an awful lot, but I've no report from my coaches that they're susceptible to injuries. I would assume that after a couple of seasons, the sports science team at a top tier club would be able to give very accurate information on how injury prone a player is (especially if they can pinpoint other attributes on a scale of 1-20).

How about fictional sponsor names/logos to give the experience a bit more realism. Over time sponsors naturally come and go. Not just for leagues and cups but also within clubs. Shirt & Ground sponsors. Even additional 'minor' club sponsors. It could lead to matching sponsor boards on the ground and/or around the pitch.

You could maybe have the option to turn this feature on or off at the start.

Favoured Personnel, Icons and Legends for Competitions, and Favoured, Iconic, and Legendary XIs for competitions.

Leicester's league win has shown a bit of a gap in the current records system, imo. It would be nice if Leicester City 15/16 were listed as a legendary Premiership team, alongside The Invincibles Arsenal team. With viewable squad lists for that time.

Sir Alex Ferguson, for example, would be a Premiership Legend.

It would be nice to add context to my time in a league in this way, and it would also be nice to leave my mark either with a team regarded as a legendary one, or as a Legendary figure myself in that league.

I think this would add an extra dimension to an already excellent game. Currently when you negotiate buying and selling players you have to consider the effects it will have on the board and the fans, but imagine if you also had to consider how it will effect their significant other.

Imagine your two strikers get together one season and you decide to sell one. The partner will warn you they'll purposely never score goals if you sell their lover to another club. It would be absolute madness.

You might also have to hire staff that can help with relationships. Maybe there could be an extra attribute for staff that are good at couples counseling. Then maybe they could have a tiff and stop talking to each other or something.

Even better if you could get a player to agree to a lower wage if you agree to recruit their partner.

My apologies if this is already in the game and I haven't seen it yet.

Archived