What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

When a player has picked up a knock but appears to be in the same physically good condition as the rest of the team, you sub him...after you have subbed him, you get a notification that he is injured.

Also, when one of your coaches recommends praising one of your players for their fine form. When you speak to them, the only options you get is to congratulate them on their form improving. To me, this is saying they were playing crap and now they're playing great. This scenario can happen, but most of the time, the player has been playing well for a long period of time so to say 'well done on improving your form' etc, sends the wrong message.

Something needs to be sorted with the attitude of the younger players. It is always them who pipe up about training levels and there is no way you can discipline them for answering back during 1:1 chats other than transfer list them (why not have the option to fine them?). A proven senior may be able to get away with it depending on the situation, but never a youth prospect.

During 'key' moments for 2D match engine, there are many non-key moments. I know not all key moments are goals/shots/defending, but there's quite a few pointless moments that last literally 2 or 3 seconds where there is a couple of passes in the middle of the pitch with nothing overly exciting happening.

If you're managing a top club and have some decent youngsters to loan out, why is it only lower division teams are interest? In reality, there would be top-end Championship teams (as an example) interested, to lower/mid table prem teams.

Something more needs to be done when you have an agreement with a club to play your loan player in the first team or as a key player by selecting the 'lock' icon in the negotiating panel. Yes, you can speak to the manager 1:1, but they'll either be rude to you or accept your issues but never actually address them. It is in infuriating when a hot prospect player is playing for U18's for a ****** club.

There is never a realistic amount of bidding/interest shown for any of your players if they're not played/unhappy and they're considered decent players. For example, when I was managing Man Utd, I wanted to sale Evans. He is half decent to most mid table teams in the prem and was offering to virtually give him away for free - no interested bids at all. In the past, I have offered Wayne Rooney (aged 29) at the time for a fair price of around £20 million, not one interested club. Even if he had a poor season or two, there would always be a club interested in a proven player at a top club, regardless of their form. I don't know if it's to do with the budgets of other clubs, but something isn't right when this instance happens.

Something a bit more niggly, but when you access the division table, if you hover your mouse for too long over it, the search box comes up.

Another niggly thing, is the scroll bars are so tiny, it takes a few attempts to aim the mouse over it!

Scouting is fine, but what happens on every FM, is your scouts recommending you the most obvious big name players to you, or players that are well known but clearly not decent enough for your club. I understand they scout players based on what area of the world/position of player/age/ability you choose, but the core of the results are players that are not worth scouting for many reasons such as players who would never join you/really obviously bad players past their peak.

This suggestion may seem obvious, but each new FM release comes with its inevitable bugs. Can the developers ensure that the obvious, annual bug of 'goals from corners' and 'injuries' are avoided at all costs.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be awesome that you could have a Preview of what your TIs do, like you would right click "Push higher up" and a small screen would appear and show the dots moving forward based on the standard line.

I would go even further, not only with Defensive Line, but with several other TIs. Something like this is visible with roles and duties, it would be great to be also be visible with TIs and PIs

If they do not think he will ever hit his potential then yes it's correct, another scenario is that even if he does think that the player will reach his potential if the average current ability of your current first team is higher than 170 then the player is a 2 star player for your team.

If they do not think he will ever hit his potential then yes it's correct, another scenario is that even if he does think that the player will reach his potential if the average current ability of your current first team is higher than 170 then the player is a 2 star player for your team.

Thanks :thup: Maybe then something could be done about the reports, something like "the player has a very high potential but hardly he will accomplish it"

Unless you look under the hood to see a player's true PA score there's no point & if you do look under the hood there's not much point in reading the scout report.

Then his PA is meaningless, the scout offers his opinion on how good he thinks he'll turn out to be & for me that's all that matters. If you read the scout report & it mentions some negative personality traits then it could suggest that the player might turn out better than expected if those negative aspects can be corrected through training

ive been hopeing for ages u would add a staff shortlist.when a player retires and goes into a different job i.e manager/coach/scout etc.they often start out at low leval wile earning there badges and i often like to keep track on some of my old faves and maby give them a job if good enuf within my club.i just feel a staff shortlist would be so much easier to cast ur eyes over potential new staff members..thanks for hearing me out,,,

Some visible / practical consequences of touchline shouts and different closing down options, not just more or less

there are?

if you close down more, then you can get dragged out of position leading to the more skilful players breaking you apart for an easy goal

if you close down less, then you'll sit back and not let this happen, but you run the risk of getting more tired due to the lack of possession, and the bombardment of longrange shots

not really sure how you can get more practical than that??

--------------

as for a suggestion, I'd like to see more made of bad-confidence/flop transfers

ingame, if you sign a flop, then no one seems to care

you can progress like normal, and there's no real supporter unrest

in real life, you'd probably see some riots and media criticism

-but then this should also transfer into some other jobs, maybe with them taking you on with a DoF for transfers, or not at all due to your bad transfer record

If you are seeing the type of things that you are posting to be fixed it is better to raise them in the bugs forum & provide save games. match pkms & just more detail,

Now might be a good time to stop posting what appear to be nothing more that one line moans, especially your match engine related posts.

I wish a more detailed manual. Especialy about attributes. And staff. And physios. Comparing stats and star ratings I just get confused. Looks like reputation means a lot at rating, but how it affect injuries? Or it affects likelyhood to sign new players? And how many physios do I need? 3? Or at least 3 and more will be much better? And what about head physio? Detailed manual will be welcomed.

Are u18/u21 managers/ass. managers able to scout and train? It's better to read in manual rather than hiring and testing.

Also I find it confusing in FM15 about negotiating with board about "need more coaches" and "need more physios" but end up hiring whoever you like: "We need more coaches. Ok." - hire +1 coach. "We need more physios. Ok." - hire +1 coach. I think it was better in earlier versions where you had separate numbers of staff. Or maybe it's better to make not number of allowed staff, but staff wage budget?

Getting proper pictures for all coaches, players, staff of any kind, and also proper emblems for teams and competitions. German national team proper. Stuff like that.

Has nothing to do with the game though, it's a licensing issue, like it has been for the last 25 years (ok, not 25 for pics/logos, since they weren't implemented from the beginning of the CM era, but you know what I mean).

I think it's safe to say it won't change for FM16, probably not 17 either. Or 18. It's a long term issue.

there are?

if you close down more, then you can get dragged out of position leading to the more skilful players breaking you apart for an easy goal

if you close down less, then you'll sit back and not let this happen, but you run the risk of getting more tired due to the lack of possession, and the bombardment of longrange shots

not really sure how you can get more practical than that??

--------------

as for a suggestion, I'd like to see more made of bad-confidence/flop transfers

ingame, if you sign a flop, then no one seems to care

you can progress like normal, and there's no real supporter unrest

in real life, you'd probably see some riots and media criticism

-but then this should also transfer into some other jobs, maybe with them taking you on with a DoF for transfers, or not at all due to your bad transfer record

You missed completely what I said and it was two different things:

1) More visible consequences from our touchline shouts, like if I shout to my team to Concentrate what's the consequence, how do I see any result from this or any other shout;

2) Closing Down Different options: closing down its not all about closing down intensity. Right now it's obvious what you said, but what I was talking about was to be able to decide how I want my team to close down, not just how much intensity.

Getting proper pictures for all coaches, players, staff of any kind, and also proper emblems for teams and competitions. German national team proper. Stuff like that.

Here's a question - would you buy FM if it cost £60-70? That's only a ballpark figure, but to have the sort of things you're talking about, they would need to raise the price of one copy considerably to make up for all the money they'd have to shell out on licensing. Even if they did just that, there would still be licenses that companies hold exclusive rights to. The Champions League is exclusively Konami's for example, as is the J-League. The Barclays Premier League is EA's exclusively I think too. So those would be unavailable, no matter how much money you threw at it.

Haven't looked through this thread so may have already been asked, but with regards to staff responsibilities:

If setting "Hires/Fires all other staff" to the Director of Football for example, and I then sack my assman, hire a new one, the new one will often get sacked and replaced with someone else by the DoF. It'd be nice to be able to set "Hires/Fires assistant manager", like we can DoF and Chief Scout as opposed to assman being in "Hires/Fires all other staff"

Please put Itapecerica, city in the state of Minas Gerais (Brazil), in the city of birth list.
Might be worth posting in the data thread as I assume the researcher can easily add the city if they have the required details.

On the records page, can we please have the top 10 appearance makers and top 10 goalscorers for both club and international teams, this would make the game more exciting I believe as I and many others like looking at these statistics. Please put this in FM16.

Would be a nice addition, although I fear that it's a bit too late to get it in FM16. For 17, though, maybe..

Overall, it'd be nice to have a list of the players with most apps both league only (as today), and for all comps, likewise for goals (this is for clubs), and ideally a top 5-10 list for each position as well.

Gibraltar leagues actually done properly...

Yeah, that'd be nice, but I doubt they'd put much effort into an edited edition unfortunately.

Out of curiosity, what did you find wrong with it? Just to see if it's something I've come across, or yet to. Used the SI Gibraltar file fairly extensively.

Yeah, that'd be nice, but I doubt they'd put much effort into an edited edition unfortunately.

Out of curiosity, what did you find wrong with it? Just to see if it's something I've come across, or yet to. Used the SI Gibraltar file fairly extensively.

Why didn't you use mine ?? :(

Gibraltar leagues actually done properly...

This isn't something for the wishlist thread. Refer to the OP. If you have issues with the Gibraltar leagues, please report these issues (with proof) in the data issues section. Now would be a great time to do so, as work is obviously still going into the new version.

Why didn't you use mine ?? :(

I used the original one for FM14 (SI's version) then SI's again for my first FM15 one. Not really sure which one I'm using now, either yours or SI's. Vaguely remember starting one on yours and then it not feeling quite right for some reason, can't quite remember why, maybe something I was doing. I may well be using yours on my current save, not sure.

Gibraltar have youth and reserve leagues.... SI seemed to have missed them even though they are here, under the domestic tab http://www.gibraltarfa.com/

I have told them about this last year, it seems they could do nothing then. I am wondering if it is fixed for this version.

I dunno how much of my suggestion is already being implemented in FM16, but i'd like to see a time management screen for staff. With each instruction (various aspects of training, staff responsibilities, etc) using up various amounts of the staff members time. This way staff can't be overused on everything and it's easier to manage non-playing staff.

I wish to have options to define showed stars rating. Currently it's "context sensitive" which is probably good in most cases but very uncomfortable for me that I don't know the context and if know can't change it.

For example I play lower league and get a scout report about new player - his CA star rating I believe is considered for playing this league. His PA 5 star rating can mean he can become good for 1 level league higher or 2 leagues higher, but it makes a difference if I'm aiming to get promoted.

The same if I have a nice CA squad and aim to get promoted I'd like to see star rating for higher league.

When there are cups or other countries - I click on opposition team and mostly see all their players are 5 stars, no matter if their team is crappy against me, or much better than mine and only clicking individualy on each player can give me some comparsion to my squad or find their weak spots.

So I'd like a simple option to select either to calculate rating "auto" as it's now, or for specific league I select.

Press conferences. When a journalist asks about another manager it would be great to see some kind of indicator of your relationship with that manager.... something like :

overall relationship pos, netrtal, neg;

your last comments... positive, neutral, negative,

his last comments pos, neg, neutral.

This would reflect answers to questions like manager x is under threat, what do you think, plus playing style, etc. Doesnt have to be in your face, but the ability to see how this person has been talking about you before you face off against him would be sweet. It needs to be visibe but not intrusive. Pop it up when questions asked, but no extra clicks

In fact as I think about it, this could also be included for your actions to other staff. It makes sense that if you critisise a team for thier overzealous play, that the defensive coaches might take offence. It becomes part of the whole rivalry thing, and is what is missing in the game imho.

Also you could expand this to include fielding 'hot potatoe' questions from journalists who don't like you. As it stands right now, their is little that makes the various managers stand out in the game.

Would be great to be able to watch training. Shooting practice, practice matches, one v one and Gk. And more.

Also option to pick away squad. ie its very silly when you get to an away game, forgetting you dont have 16 players or whatever to fill your bench. And from nowhere you can just bring someone in from the reserves in 2 seconds who was at home with his misses etc or watching tv ;)

And transport him 200 miles. Would be great to have a an option to place players onto the away coach etc like in real life. With realistic reactions like players being upset and having to travel and not even being on the bench. But also the opposite happening where you add youth players to the away squad/coach and they get experience or appreciate being picked to be involved etc.

Also option to pick away squad. ie its very silly when you get to an away game, forgetting you dont have 16 players or whatever to fill your bench. And from nowhere you can just bring someone in from the reserves in 2 seconds who was at home with his misses etc or watching tv ;)

And transport him 200 miles. Would be great to have a an option to place players onto the away coach etc like in real life. With realistic reactions like players being upset and having to travel and not even being on the bench. But also the opposite happening where you add youth players to the away squad/coach and they get experience or appreciate being picked to be involved etc.

Been banging on about this for years :thup:

I'd like to be able to set 'contextual' set pieces - for example, if we are leading 1-0 with two minutes to go and win a corner, to go to a different attacking corner setup which doesn't put so many forward. Conversely, if losing with two to go, throw another man forward. You could set these in the same way as the usual routines, and then have the option when to apply them (eg drawing with 20 minutes to go = Usual routine/winning with 20 to go = defensive routine/losing with 20 to go = attacking routine).

If you could set it on a game by game basis (for example being more or less aggressive in a knockout competition that would be even better.

1 Want 3 d more beautify, to reduce those low-level bugs, through walls, run a defender, disorderly stance,

Si can also use the engine. As far as possible the pictures beautification, jersey stadium beautification, remove the wall and low-level defensive ai's performance is good

2.Can increase the dynamic state academy grading? Brush is not clear whether the mavs by national youth score is decided, the hope can make each country to brush the mavs ca, pa has dynamic change, if a file to play a few season, even if a country's national team and club has took the intercontinental champion. Can brush the calf is always garbage, it's boring

Can't let each country's Dallas level unchanged in ten thousand, when a country club and national team won the intercontinental cup, should let him brush cow level appropriate point

Have a lot of players a file to play dozens of season, but will always be the European and American powers to brush more high pa players, the low level of Asian and African countries never turn,

In real life, teams change their uniform every season. Why not in Football Manager? They lost impact on the game over the years. They could again have some greater importance. At the end of each season, we could create new options or the game could give us those options based on the club's color pattern.

TIP: The game could generate about five uniform for each of the two or three clubs in accordance with the amount of kits that use the club, as well as with the size of the options field.

Those who only have two shirts should also be given the option to generate a third uniform or not, as happens in places like Brazil, Argentina and other Latin American countries. Among the options generated, the first uniform could be more traditional, following the standard base of the club, with a few different colors for the second and a uniform shirts with wildest aspirations for the third kit.

The moment the club (results, situation in the competition, victories over rival clubs, etc.), the timing of certain players (good phase idols and icons of the teams) and the very beauty of the shirt (random attribute to be created) could impact and expand sales of shirts. This could have a marketing impact and affect ticket sales by season and even the revenue of the club.

What do you think of this idea?

In real life, teams change their uniform every season. Why not in Football Manager? They lost impact on the game over the years. They could again have some greater importance. At the end of each season, we could create new options or the game could give us those options based on the club's color pattern.

TIP: The game could generate about five uniform for each of the two or three clubs in accordance with the amount of kits that use the club, as well as with the size of the options field.

Those who only have two shirts should also be given the option to generate a third uniform or not, as happens in places like Brazil, Argentina and other Latin American countries. Among the options generated, the first uniform could be more traditional, following the standard base of the club, with a few different colors for the second and a uniform shirts with wildest aspirations for the third kit.

The moment the club (results, situation in the competition, victories over rival clubs, etc.), the timing of certain players (good phase idols and icons of the teams) and the very beauty of the shirt (random attribute to be created) could impact and expand sales of shirts. This could have a marketing impact and affect ticket sales by season and even the revenue of the club.

What do you think of this idea?

You can't have a change of shirts because SI pay for a licence which includes the real life shirt colours.

Please Please Please Please!!! On tactics screen, when we click on a player on the pitch, on rule and duty part first comes the 'description' and every time we have to click 'important attributes' to see if that role and duty is good for him. Please let us see the 'important attributes' first which is much more important than the description. Just imagine after a transfer window you have to check again and again on every player, it is exhausting! Please please! It was the only thing it bothered me a lot in FM2015!

Club reputations changed to be able to better reflect the real life standing of clubs, and also to prevent the drastic changes in reputation that happen when clubs get promoted/relegated.

Something like this:

'Historic' - Clubs like Real Madrid, United, Liverpool, Ajax etc. that in spite of whatever is happening right now, will almost certainly be considered one of the 'biggest' institutions in football. So they would have a high value for this reputation. 'New super clubs' like Chelsea, Man city, or PSG would have a lower Historic Reputation.

'National/Current' - Using Liverpool as an example, or the Milan clubs, in the current rep system these clubs have very high reputations. In large parts, this must be because of their past size and reputation, but currently Liverpool are a club generally fighting for fourth, and both Milan clubs are unfortunately in the doldrums financially. Suarez left for barca, Kovacic went to Real Madrid. The real life status of these clubs is not properly represented in game because of the limits of a single club reputation.While these clubs would have a very high 'Historic' reputation, their National/Current rep would be lower.

'World' - Using Liverpool again, they remain one of the biggest clubs in the world in terms of fanbase and recognition all over the globe. While they are in a dip currently, their World rep would be high.

To go the other way, using Ajax as an example, they are a club who is still the largest and most prestigious in the Netherlands, but on a continental/global scale they are not a superpower anymore (also unfortunately) so would have a high 'Historic' rep number, a high 'National' number, but a low 'World' reputation. So in terms of marketing, and in terms of signing foreign players, making it more than basic club rep combined with League rep.

Expectations could take into account the historic and national figures - again using Liverpool the long-term expectation is to challenge for the title but realistic aim is a Cup and fourth. Would allow for more than just seasonal expections, and seasonal fluctuations with unexpected Cup wins/promotions. Thinking of 'yo-yo' teams who usually spend it season about challenging for promotion or battling relegations, but have a stand out season after promotion to finish 10th - the long term expectations should still be to battle against relegation for a couple of seasons.

The Historic reputation would be relatively fixed, with significant changes only occurring after very long periods of sustained success or mediocrity.

National reputation would change the same way as the current club reputation does, although preferrably less volatile. (I have had a save were Hull City have jumped into the World Clubs list after one season. Steve Bruce got the England job on the back of it.)

World reputation would change at a rate between National and Historic. Changes happen with continental cup wins/good performances. Sevilla won the Europa League two years in a row and four times in nine years, so would have seen this rep figure improve significantly.

=== === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === ===

Speaking of the Europa League, I'd like to see a system for individual nations to place different emphasis on continental competitions. In England the Europa League is widely regarded as a distraction, whereas in e. g. Spain/Portugal it is seen as a genuinely major trophy.

1 - Realistic contract negotiations e.g. if other clubs wanting to buy your player, player agent tells you to beat their offer if you want to keep your own player. Yes wages.

2 - Selling players that you don't want and in which the player doesn't want to leave your club. Give the team more power to sell players weather they like it or not or add that as an option in the contracts to allow flexibility for teams.

3 - Most importantly i've asked for this every season, allow players to choose which style grass they want to see on the pitch for the season or game in game out. My team has to play on the boring surfaces. Allow people to choose styles and not just width and length for the season.

4 - Winning Trophy's celebrations on the pitch. The biggest game in the world and probably the sim for it doesn't have celebrations, Please add celebrations for winning leagues, cups and what not. Yes it would be nice to show off player of the month and manager of the month if you are it to your fans come match day, pop goes the champagne bottle.

ty

Archived