The Glasgow Rangers thread : Season 04/05

Ter

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vidmar:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kev1985:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frankie:

Oh do bad decisions only count for this season...? icon_biggrin.gif

Well how about Lennon playacting against Caley to get Jaunjo sent off?

How about the Pars one above?

How about McNamara's trip on Soti last week?

There are plenty I can assure you...? Of course, you'll not remember them... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peter Lovenkrands v Alan Thompson

Contact was made very slight but he was going at alot of pace

What trip?

Name these 'plenty' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about Camara not being sent off at ibrox dispite booting Vignal in full view of 2 officials?

The world still out to get you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vignal booted him first.

Vignal deserved to go aswell

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kev1985:

]

Lennon went down rather easily I give you that

but Lovenkrands done the same v Thompson.Although he got dooed in the tunnel for his troubles icon_smile.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So your team got away with something there then as well.

They're starting to mount up wee boy eh?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frankie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Güdge:

Kev, you're a phucking ar$ehole </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, he's only a silly wee laddie who gets his kicks out of winding up other fans.

He's not got the intelligence to debate sensibly or maturely nor do his own fans want him in their thread.

The annoying thing is no matter how hard I try it's hard to ignore such arrogance and silliness in a Rangers thread by a person that gives the rest of us a bad name.

Kev, I think it's time to admit defeat and move onto somewhere your rather unique brand of 'wit' will be appreciated.

We don't want you here. Other Celtic fans don't want you here.

Now go away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fly,Hooray Henrik,Sutton9 all want me there.

I am arguing sensbily.All you lot are getting annoyed because you aint getting the better.

Vignal booted him first.

Vignal deserved to go aswell </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif Where about...? First I've heard any Celtic fan claim that!

See Celtic fans and their revisionism...

Vignal booted him first.

Vignal deserved to go aswell </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

friad not.

I am arguing sensbily.All you lot are getting annoyed because you aint getting the better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They don't want you there. They are embarrassed by your witness inane ramblings.

We are getting the better. You said Celtic don't get the benefit of bad decisions, but we've (and so have you) given exapmples of where you have

You said it wasn't a penalty and we've shown that Sutton does the same thing every week.

Yu've lost kev. Now go away.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Güdge:

Nah, he's only a silly wee laddie who gets his kicks out of winding up other fans.

He's not got the intelligence to debate sensibly or maturely nor do his own fans want him in their thread.

The annoying thing is no matter how hard I try it's hard to ignore such arrogance and silliness in a Rangers thread by a person that gives the rest of us a bad name.

Kev, I think it's time to admit defeat and move onto somewhere your rather unique brand of 'wit' will be appreciated.

I am arguing sensbily.All you lot are getting annoyed because you aint getting the better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

probably all yer mates icon_frown.gif decent Celtic fans like deerokus, FrankJJ and Jimbhoy dont want you around icon_frown.gif

I want you here icon14.gif

you fecking rule, your like a perfect example of a Celtic supporter icon_smile.gif

• SI Staff

Yeah it was a soft penalty, but that happens in football. You win some and you lose some.

On this occasion we got the decision our way.

Give it a rest ffs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TM:

probably all yer mates icon_frown.gif decent Celtic fans like deerokus, FrankJJ and Jimbhoy dont want you around icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many games does Deekrous attend a season?Jimbhoy?who?

FrankJJ is sound with me

Hooray Henrik,Sutton9,The fly are all good celtic supporters.

Frankie i know you seem to have eyesight problems but anybody could see Vignal kicked camara up the arse.making oh ah camara to lash out

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

Yeah it was a soft penalty, but that happens in football. You win some and you lose some.

On this occasion we got the decision our way.

Give it a rest ffs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He just can't see that though Ter. His blinkered, bigotted outlook on life cannot let him admit defeat.

Frankie i know you seem to have eyesight problems but anybody could see Vignal kicked camara up the arse.making oh ah camara to lash out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well how come he wasn't up before the SFA for it?

How come no-one else has metnioned it, particularly Wibble O'Neill?

@cos your talking cack as usual. Go away!

FrankJJ is sound with me

Frankie i know you seem to have eyesight problems but anybody could see Vignal kicked camara up the arse.making oh ah camara to lash out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jimbhoys always good for a bit of banter and i'm sure he'll correct me if i'm wrong but he may have been supporting Celtic far longer than you wee guy icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vidmar:

FrankJJ is sound with me

Jimbhoys always good for a bit of banter and i'm sure he'll correct me if i'm wrong but he may have been supporting Celtic far longer than you wee guy icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe he is,Why would he have a problem with me small man?

TM said Deekrous is a decent supporter and am not.Deekrous the other day said he props started supporting celtic because the orange walk is a pain in the arse.You've been properaly been to CP more times than deekrous in the last 5 years

Vignal,Rae and Novo should have been sent off in the shame game

only shame about it was the decisions you got per usual

Maybe he is,Why would he have a problem with me small man?

TM said Deekrous is a decent supporter and am not.Deekrous the other day said he props started supporting celtic because the orange walk is a pain in the arse.You've been properaly been to CP more times than deekrous in the last 5 years

Vignal,Rae and Novo should have been sent off in the shame game

only shame about it was the decisions you got per usual </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did i say he would have a problem with you? you asked who he was i mearly informed you.

you could'nt make it up icon_biggrin.gif

• SI Staff

Has he gone now...?

Isn't it nice to be top of the league fellow bears? I feel a bouncy coming on!

icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably giro day

Jesus christ Kev, shut the **** up, you're making us all look like *******.

So what, they got gave a dodgy decision, it happens all the time with every club, just more so with Rangers and Celtic. It's good for 10 minutes argument, but the facts are a penalty was gave and Rangers won the 3 points, let it go.

sorry for the double post, no idea what happened with that first one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stephen Wilson:

So what, they got gave a dodgy decision, it happens all the time with every club, just more so with Rangers and Celtic. It's good for 10 minutes argument, but the facts are a penalty was gave and Rangers won the 3 points, let it go.

sorry for the double post, no idea what happened with that first one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who the fcuk are you?

do the bouncy all you want

remember last season 0-0 90 min doing a bouncy over a draw

BIG SUTTY

CHIPS KLOG

GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL LOS CELTIC!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TM:

forgot to mention you as a decent fan, and you like 24 as well icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

want a straw?Decent fan nothing?

credentials for a decent fan

season ticket holder/go to alot of games-yes

go to european games-yes

buy celtic merchindise-yes

a heavy good fan also attends away games like dundee and that like me

So dont you bother telling me how good a fan i am to MY club.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stephen Wilson:

sorry for the double post, no idea what happened with that first one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who the fcuk are you?

BIG SUTTY

CHIPS KLOG

GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL LOS CELTIC! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you on about?

who the fcuk are you?

BIG SUTTY

CHIPS KLOG

GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL LOS CELTIC! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you on about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The last bit was meant for the people doing a bouncy thread.the first bit was meant for you

I'm a Celtic fan with a clue.

But suppose since I'm not a devout cafurlick that loves the pope that hates them dirty prodies, loves the ira and Ireland, hates Scotland and thinks Rangers get every decision in the entire world while Celtic get nothing, I'll be a "customer", as you love to say.

But suppose since I'm not a devout cafurlick that loves the pope that hates them dirty prodies, loves the ira and Ireland, hates Scotland and thinks Rangers get every decision in the entire world while Celtic get nothing, I'll be a "customer", as you love to say. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Took the words right out my mouth.A customer IE couldnt point to parkhead in a map of glasgow.

Can you stop trying to have discussions with me in the Rangers thread please

But suppose since I'm not a devout cafurlick that loves the pope that hates them dirty prodies, loves the ira and Ireland, hates Scotland and thinks Rangers get every decision in the entire world while Celtic get nothing, I'll be a "customer", as you love to say. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Don't worry Stephen we know you aint all like Kev! Idiots like him from every club

Guest sav112

As if Celtic have not gained points by soft (it was never a free kick) fouls around the box, come on man there champion at it, I not calling it cheating but they do it like the rest. The Hib’s perfectly good goal chalked off.

Both teams gets points out of Wrong decisions and have already this season wither they were awarded a soft penalty in a 1-0 win or were given good few free kick out side the box that got that all important goal.

I listen generally to the radio when the games are on and I use to curse the Injury time Celtic used to get and often scored on, no conspiracy just the game.

The better team will win the league but love the idea of play a reply after a decision has been considered wrong after the match, great Celtic and Rangers season ticket holders will get another 10-15 matches.

time some need to grow up!

Back to better things (player of the year)

I know Dado has been fantastic.

Novo is the top scorer in the SPL.

Nando playing the best football since he came and probably the best midfielder in Scotland.

Klos nothing more need be said, total Class and a massive miss for us.

Vignal play’s his heart out and he’s a loan.

But I think considering how they have impressed and improved and gained respect with the fans and even gained the right to the first team I have to vote for big Marv who has been fantastic, he may have slipped up once or twice but still that last OF game he was absolutely brilliant.

Novo runs through three Celtic defenders take a touch and lob’s Big Rab Goalllllllllllllllllllll its all over and the team dominating the half wins.

Took the words right out my mouth.A customer IE couldnt point to parkhead in a map of glasgow.

Can you stop trying to have discussions with me in the Rangers thread please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's somewhere near Govan ain't it? icon14.gif

BIG SUTTY

CHIPS KLOG

Not as good as the Celtic faithful singing You'll never walk alone during the cup game in Jan only for Firework Fernando to header a beauty in

Silence was indeed golden icon_biggrin.gif

6 points clear icon_cool.gif

Prso for player of the year easy

I honestly don't know who i would vote as player of the yearr, Sav you have summed a few of them up perfectly there.

It could go to any of those guys (possibly not Vignal imo, he hasn't done QUITE enough) and i would be happy. Marv is by far the most imrpoved in my eyes no doubt.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy "Muzza" Murray:

icon_biggrin.gif

Don't worry Stephen we know you aint all like Kev! Idiots like him from every club </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andrew can you stop hurling abuse at me.This idiot properaly earns more in 4 months than you do in a year.This idiot doesnt want to be banned.This idiot is yet to hurl 1 insult to somebody,People like you and (St)Francis say am childish yet giving me abuse and insults.I just want to be on this board and back up my debate I aint the type of person who says it wasnt a penalty then doesnt reply I like to give valid reasons.

Now the so called Tims on this board excluding a few aint like me.Im a real celtic fan I supported the club before the new stadium was bulit.They can give me abuse if they want too.

But I think its time you start being reasonable with me.Because its shocking the ammount of abuse I take just because I dont agree with a penalty decision.

All I want to do is talk to wee vidmar and post thats it.

Andrew can you stop hurling abuse at me.This idiot properaly earns more in 4 months than you do in a year.This idiot doesnt want to be banned.This idiot is yet to hurl 1 insult to somebody,People like you and (St)Francis say am childish yet giving me abuse and insults.I just want to be on this board and back up my debate I aint the type of person who says it wasnt a penalty then doesnt reply I like to give valid reasons.

Now the so called Tims on this board excluding a few aint like me.Im a real celtic fan I supported the club before the new stadium was bulit.They can give me abuse if they want too.

But I think its time you start being reasonable with me.Because its shocking the ammount of abuse I take just because I dont agree with a penalty decision.

All I want to do is talk to wee vidmar and post thats it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lmao, i'm a student so yeah you probably do, i imagine a top quality clown like you gets paid quite well icon14.gif How's life in the circus anyway?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Henchoz_6:

BIG SUTTY

CHIPS KLOG

Not as good as the Celtic faithful singing You'll never walk alone during the cup game in Jan only for Firework Fernando to header a beauty in

Silence was indeed golden icon_biggrin.gif

6 points clear icon_cool.gif

Prso for player of the year easy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Diffance is we won the game that day.

6 pts clear?WE HAVE 2 GAMES IN HAND!

only team in the world to celebrate being in top of the league and think they've won it when we have two games in hand.By John Paul the IInd what has the world came to!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy "Muzza" Murray:

All I want to do is talk to wee vidmar and post thats it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lmao, i'm a student so yeah you probably do, i imagine a top quality clown like you gets paid quite well icon14.gif How's life in the circus anyway? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you get your job right.and I get something am guarnteed to get

I'll earn more in 6 months than you do in a year.Not bad for a idiot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Henchoz_6:

I've said it before and i'll say it again - Kev is Paul Cooney's love child. Deranged, one-sided, illogical rantings. A job on Superscore board awaits you youngster icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaks the man with a username as a Celtic player..Cuckoo

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jimbhoy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

and que the paranoia and conspiracy theories </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know the meaning of the words Gazza? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mibbies aye, mibbies naw jimbo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apologies anyway Gazza, a poor post from me.

This thread really has become, to use the vernacular, a pile of sh!te.

Anyway, the worst diver in the SPL, in terms of quality not quantity, is easily Prso. He needs to remember that it is a decent idea to have an opposition player within three or four yards if he goes down because his two dives in the matches at Ibrox earlier this season were just utter rubbish! icon_biggrin.gif

As an opposition fan, I think Bobby Petta's sex toy has been your most important player, seems to have sorted out the "psychological" issues he had and improved considerably.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankJJ:

This thread really has become, to use the vernacular, a pile of sh!te.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't imagine how that has happened.

Anyway, it's alright for you

FrankJJ is sound with me

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This must be a proud moment Frank

Archived