a few random unconected points of my views

First off a big hooray, it's great, I love it, thank you team, the commute to and from work is now something I actively look forward to.

1. I have suffered the samsung s2 freeze on quitting the game

2. Selling players is too difficult

3. I don't like how scouts return players that they don't think are good enough for the team (unsure whether it's because they are good enough really but maybe not yet - even though the potential stars are not high)

4. Interface is good but could do with some work

4.1 could subs 6 & 7 stay selected, it's annoying on cup day to need to readd them

4.2 when deciding on a sub, once i've clicked the white square thing can the need to scroll down be removed (the view of the pitch on that screen is pretty redundant)

4.3 could it be possible to default a player to a playing style - e.g. I rotate 3 strikers due to injury, form etc. 1 is recommended to be poacher, 1 is target man, other is complete forward - they all seem to work well in conjunction with others so it is just mildly tedious to have to go in and change them each time i sub or change the team

4.4 all in all there is too much flicking back and forth from the same screen

5. Player values seem to be pretty random, apart from one chap being £300k the rest of my team are around 10-25k - this bears little relation to the stars, form, contract (I also just sold a one star potential and actual chap for 50k who had no first team experience and was on 40quid a week) - and beware the big club release clause. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

6. I like the speed, it is good that it is quick, the 2012 pc version is the first I have not bought due to it just being too slow (and i have a fairly high spec machine), I may be in the minority here but I prefer it being a game as opposed to a sim

7. Could the next release also make my tea, it's annoying having to stop playing to make tea.

thanks

Richard

Archived