San Jose Earthquakes ----> US Div. 2

David Hirst

So looking at the editor I noticed that the San Jose Earthquakes are in the database, but they are assigned no nation or league. I'm wondering if it is possible to swap this team with the San Jose Frogs playing in the American Developmental League, as I know it's nigh on impossible to add them to the MLS. Has anybody done this, and if so, what steps are needed to do it?

Just went to MLS and hit the Swap button and put the San Jose that they have in the database in place of Real Salt Lake. Then I tweaked some of the things like reputation and put the current San Jose roster's players on San Jose of FM08. Didn't have any problems with it.

So looking at the editor I noticed that the San Jose Earthquakes are in the database, but they are assigned no nation or league. I'm wondering if it is possible to swap this team with the San Jose Frogs playing in the American Developmental League, as I know it's nigh on impossible to add them to the MLS. Has anybody done this, and if so, what steps are needed to do it?

I swapped Toronto FC for San Jose, because the new MLS rules have not been added to the game and therefore Toronto FC have to get rid of alot of players.

I kicked out Chivas (I'm from Australia and we hate ethnic teams of any shape or form in our league), replaced them Toronto...then did a complete swap with a whole heap of yank teams into scotland and have been having a great time playing it for the past 12 months. I won the title with my favourite team Connecticut Wolves three years in a row. (damn spell check tells me i mis-spelled favourite, this is what is dividing our two nations, and don't get me started on colours with a 'U').

Lol yeah I hate Chivas also. And there are rumors now that the Chivas of Mexico's rival Club America are looking to buy into an expansion team here called Aguilas USA. Bad for our league imo. But yeah, does swapping them with Toronto put San Jose in the East conference? Because that would make absolutely no sense. Ah and the reason I swapped with RSL is because RSL are honestly **** poor and Utah is such a horrible media market lol.

Glad I could be of help.

Lol yeah I hate Chivas also. And there are rumors now that the Chivas of Mexico's rival Club America are looking to buy into an expansion team here called Aguilas USA. Bad for our league imo. But yeah, does swapping them with Toronto put San Jose in the East conference? Because that would make absolutely no sense. Ah and the reason I swapped with RSL is because RSL are honestly **** poor and Utah is such a horrible media market lol.

Glad I could be of help.

Yes San Jose will be added to the east, but Toronto FC got problems with the new rules and the players they have, and to make things even worse the canadian talents are very poor in game.

Canada ain't that bad...i took canada to the second round of the 2010 World Cup (although did get destroyed 8-2 by Romania in that second round game)...also was the losing finalist twice in Gold Cup with Canada (lost to Costa Rica twice, but still managed to beat Mexico and USA on the way to the finals).

Archived