Huntelaar or Vanger Love

I am QPR and i am going inot the season 2010/2011. I have just finished 5th. I want a world class striker and I have the choice between Vanger love or Huntelaar. Both will cost em the same amount and both want similar contract terms. Also both are in the same form. My scouts give them the same rating. My striker at the moment are Cedric Konan, Roman Pavlyuchenko and Felipe Caeicido. I dont know which oen to sign but I am going to sign one. I am open to to other suggestion but really I want to know which one other people would sign because I dont know which to go for. Please can you help. And if anyone knows, what do I do when my stadium expansion plans are blocked.

They're not absolutely amazing, but Huntelaar all the way. Bought the lad and finished second top scorer in the league and still gave my other, less spectacular lads a run out. He's very good as a lone striker.

In my game (Hearts in the SPL), Celtic signed Vagner Love early in season 2 and he has ripped up the league ever since (won the golden boot twice).

I'm now in season 2016 and he still regularly scores against me... Grr

Archived