[FM12] Taking Liechtenstein to the Top

Scarman

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Laussane keeps sputtering. I've found that towards the end of the season, many top teams end up missing out on chances, which can help :)

Tight at the top, but I am confident you will claim the league title.

Cheers SRL :D

Too close for my liking,hope you can come out on top.

Yeah, I would prefer to have a 4 point buffer at least incase we slip up, but oh well.

Tight at the top AND at the bottom. Hopefully you can keep first place. Do you play Laussane in the run-in?

Didn't notice how tight is was at relegation :D Nah, we've already played them twice, drew at home and lost away.

Hopefully Laussane keeps sputtering. I've found that towards the end of the season, many top teams end up missing out on chances, which can help :)

Thanks cerud! We have a decent run in, only top teams we have to play are Breitenrain and Vaduz on the last day, so hopefully we don't drop points.

Amazing year so far! Hope you can keep it up and promote!

Thanks cswalk :D

Reading through this thread was a couple of hours well spent! You've done amazingly well with Ruggell, becoming the best Liechtensteiner team with only youth players is no mean feat. Good luck with your promotion challenge, hope you can hold on!

Reading through this thread was a couple of hours well spent! You've done amazingly well with Ruggell, becoming the best Liechtensteiner team with only youth players is no mean feat. Good luck with your promotion challenge, hope you can hold on!

Cheers Dave :D

FC Ruggell April - May/End of Season Review

April 2026

april.png

April began with both title challenges facing tough challenges - Ruggell hosted Breitenrain while Lausanne played Vaduz. Both teams managed wins, though Ruggell's wasn't particularly convincing. Their manage recgnised the need for change, and changed his previous 4-2-2-2 tactic to a more offensive 4-3-3, with Schneider, Ziereis and Zimmermann all lining up together for the first time. It paid dividends straight away, with Zimmermann scoring a hattrick in his first ever start. Meanwhile, Lausanne slipped up and lost giving Ruggell and 5 point lead at the top. They maintained this lead with a 2-1 win over Eschen/Mauren, before the final game of April brought the gap back to 3 as Lausanne won while Ruggell drew with Le Mont LS. It would be a very tight finish to the season.

May 2026

may.png

The 3 point gap was kept after the first game of May, both drew with their opposition. Then came the defining round of the competition. Lausanne needed a win to ensure they maintain in the hunt, a draw if Ruggell drew, while a loss would see them loss out if the Liechtenstein club could pick up any points. And that's exactly what happened, as Servette defeated Lausanne while Ruggell secured the title and promotion with a 1-0 win over Stade Nyonnais. Ruggell celebrated and obviously didn't take the final game seriously as Vaduz defeated them on the final day 1-0. It didn't matter to the Ruggell fans, they had secured consecutive promotions.

q4league.png

I really can't believe this season, it's been unbelievable. I think we got a lot of luck this year, and I don't think we can ride that luck into the Super League. The goals next season: don't be humiliated in relegation and take advantage of the money.

Squad | Club Info | Facilities | Finances | Transfers

Prize money and the mid season friendlies have given us a pretty good balance at the end of the season.

Youth Prospects

Arvid Keller (YP6) - Had a good season with a lot of assists contributed. Injury set him back a bit though, and probably will get exposed a lot at the net level.

Sebastian Schneider (YP7) - Started brilliantly at the beginning of the season but faded a bit afterwards. Still had a pretty good season.

Florian Fehr (YP8) - First time in a while he hasn't played every game for the club. Played decently but not his best season.

Jochen Lang (YP9) - Exposed at times and not really as good at this level as he has been.

Kai Arndt (YP10) - Very good season, didn't look out of place in the league.

Ernst Jung (YP11) - As above, had a good season. Worked well as an anchorman, breaking up a lot of dangerous plays.

Maximilian Riechel (YP12) - Not as productive on the wings as he has been previously, not even reaching 5 assists. Disappointing year in offence, but was pretty good at the back.

Stefan Ziereis (YP13) - Very good year with 12 goals and 10 assists.

Sebastian Zimmermann (YP14) - Had a pretty good introduction to the team, with 4 goals in 6. First two appearances were off the bench, while in his first start he scored a hattrick.

Final bits of news from the season; Ruggell Stadium is officially announced, the club turns pro and perhaps the most surprising of all... It turns out Vaduz aren't coded to automatically enter the Europa League, but it is the Liechtenstein club who finishes the highest placed in the league structure. This is the first season Vaduz haven't finished the highest, so I had no idea until now. But we're in the Europa League! Makes it a bit sad though, as it probably means no Champions League ever, but at least I can become the minor champions of Europe :D

[center]FC Ruggell Season by Season

|Season    | Tier | Position |  Swiss Cup  | What Happened?     |
|---------------------------------------------------------------|
|2011/12   |  6th |   1st    |  1st Round  |  Promotion!        |
|2012/13   |  5th |   1st    |  4th Round  |  Promotion!!       |
|2013/14   |  4th |   5th    |  4th Round  |  Nothing           |
|2014/15   |  4th |   7th    |  1st Round  |  Nothing           |
|2015/16   |  4th |   3rd    |  1st Round  |  Nothing           |
|2016/17   |  4th |   2nd    |  5th Round  |  Nothing           |
|2017/18   |  4th |   2nd    |  6th Round  |  Nothing           |
|2018/19   |  4th |   1st    |  1st Round  |  Promotion!!!      |
|2019/20   |  3rd |   5th    |  5th Round  |  IAC Semis         |
|2020/21   |  3rd |   5th    |  4th Round  |  Consolidation     |
|2021/22   |  3rd |   2nd    |  5th Round  |  IAC Semis         |
|2022/23   |  3rd |   2nd    |  Runners Up |  Swiss Cup Finalist|
|2023/24   |  3rd |   3rd    |  5th Round  |  Nothing but draws |
|2024/25   |  3rd |   1st    |  5th Round  |  Promotion!!!!     |
|2025/26   |  2nd |   1st    |  3rd Round  |  Promotion!!!!!    |
-----------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

FIFA 2026 World Cup

Hosts - Mexico

Holders - Belgium

Group Stage

Group A - Turkey (7); Mexico (7); Uruguay (3); Egypt (0).

Group B - England (7); Spain (7); Chile (3); Japan (0).

Group C - Ivory Coast (7); Czech Republic (6); Costa Rice (3); Romania (1).

Group D - Wales (7); Saudi Arabia (5); Brazil (4); Canada (0).

Group E - Italy (6); Morocco (6); Germany (4); South Korea (0).

Group F - Netherlands (9); Portugal (6); DR Congo (3); Iran (0).

Group G - Croatia (7); Argentina (6); Nigeria (2); USA (1).

Group H - France (9); Columbia (6); Honduras (3); Denmark (0).

Second Round

Spain 1 - 1p Turkey

England 3 - 0 Mexico

Ivory Coast 4 - 3 Saudi Arabia

Wales 3 - 2 Czech Republic

Portugal 0 - 2 Italy

Netherlands 2 - 0 Morocco

Croatia 1 - 0 Columbia

France 2 - 0 Argentina

Quarter Final

Turkey p1 - 1 Wales

England 1 - 1p Ivory Coast

Italy 2 - 1 France

Netherlands 1 - 0 Croatia

Semi Final

Turkey 0 - 2 Netherlands

Ivory Coast 2 - 1 Italy

Third Place Playoff

Turkey 4 - 0 Italy

Final

Netherlands 3 - 0 Ivory Coast

Golden Boot - Roger Dja Djedje (France)

Golden Shoe - Roger Dja Djedje; 7 goals (France)

Best Goalkeeper - Chris Ferguson (England)

Best Young Player - Wim Ketting (Netherlands)

Just a few things that I thought might be a bit interesting.

pastwinners.png

First, the past winners. As you can seee, Young Boys have really been the dominant team in Switzerland recently.

swissfinances.png

Next, just to show how far behind we actually are in terms of finances. There's a surprisingly lot of money going around up top.

rep.png

Next up, the reputation of the Swiss clubs. Young Boys aren't even rated the top team for some reason.

previoustable.png

Finally, just to show the massive gap the opened up between the top 8 and the bottom two, last years table!

I went into the next season a bit just to see who we wuld be playing in the Europa League - turns out it will be Lithuanian club Kaunus.

Finally, it may be a bit late to label two of them "Youth Prospects" as they've been in the first tem for a few season, I've decided to make these next three players YP15-17 simply because they have developed/are developing into class players.

Karl-Heinz Heinrichs - YP15

Dennis Hofmann - YP16

Phillipp Bender - YP17

FC Ruggell's Short Lived Europa League Campaign

Second Qualifying Round

FC Ruggell 1 - 0 FBK Kaunas

A good start to our the clubs first ever foray into Europe, pleasing the home fans with a victory. It was a dominate performance by us, and we were lucky only to have scored one. Made me nervous though, only taking the 1-0 lead to Lithuania, they could turn it on in front of their home fans.

FBK Kaunas 0 - 1 FC Ruggell

Same result in the away game, with Schneider finding the net this time. Another great performance in which we should have scored more.

FC Ruggell progress 2 - 0 on aggregate.

Third Qualifying Round

Maritimo 0 - 0 FC Ruggell

Next up were Portuguese club Maritimo, where we would be tested immensely. We were lucky to escape with the draw, and it gave me hope that we could win at home.

FC Ruggell 0 - 1 Maritimo

Unfortunately, the Portuguese club were too strong for us, as we slumped to a 1-0 defeat at home. A good learning curve though, should hold us in decent stead for next years competition.

Maritimo progress 1 - 0 on aggregate.

In league news, we started very poorly in the league, losing our first 3 games 3-0 to Sion, 3-1to Young Boys and 1-0 to Luzern respectively. However, we've finally picked up our first points with a 4-2 win over Zurich. Schneider was inspirational,scoring a hattrick as we raced to a 4-0 lead, before they scored 2 in the last 5 minutes to make the scoreline a bit more respectable.

Also just noticed that the 4-2 win racked up my total goals to 1000 exactly. Wish I took a screenshot of that, but alas I noticed that I had 1002 after my next game, a 2-1 international friendly defeat of Chinese Taipai.

Well done on promotion - did you say how big the new stadium is as i didn't see it.

At least you didn't have to worry about the HG rules for the euro cup but good of your ass man to remind you :D

Getting a portugese club was tough but it looked close.

Well done on promotion - did you say how big the new stadium is as i didn't see it.

At least you didn't have to worry about the HG rules for the euro cup but good of your ass man to remind you :D

Getting a portugese club was tough but it looked close.

Cheers :D Sorry, I should have said the capacity, forgot the news item didn't show it! The capacity will be 4525, bit of a weird number but almost 6 times the amount of capacity we currently have!

No shame being so close against Maritimo.

Cheers delta, I was hoping for an easier tie but you're right, Maritimo were always going to be a tough team and the fact I came so close to them was a great performance.

Good luck in the Super League. Good Europa League run and hope you can avoid relegation. :thup:

Cheers rancer! Hasn't been the best start in the league but things do look like they could turn around.

Congrats on going up, beat up on those Young Boys! Wait...that doesn't sound right.

Haha them Young Boys sure are tough these days...

Did you get any extra money from the EL?

I got some money, probably about 500k all up. Not bad really though, our finances have been sticking together this season!

The top league in Switzerland! :) Congrats and best of luck!

Cheers! Hopefully the team can stay there.

Great work on promotion mate.

Cheers SRL!

Awesome results. Congratulations on the promotion!

Didn't expect to see the team so fast in the first league.

Neither did I to be honest. I was expecting about 10 seasons in the Challenge league, but results seemed to go our way last season.

Congrats on promotion, but... this Europa League entry don't sounds good. So no Champions League in the future at all?

Doesn't look like it :( I can still become Europa League Champions though, that itself would be an incredible achievement!

been reading up on the last pages. amazing thread! amazing career. looking forward to keep reading

Cheers fella!

FC Ruggell PreSeason/July - September Review

PreSeason 2026

Fixtures

July 2026

july.png

The 2026/27 season would be a landmark one for Ruggell - it would be the first time in their history that they would be in a European competition. Kaunas would be their first ever opponents, and they started well in front of their home fans with a 1-0 win. Then can Ruggell's first ever game in the top flight of the Swiss football league. Sion, their former parent club, inflicted a harsh reality check on Ruggell with a 3-0 win. They followed this up with a trip to Lithuania for the return game, and won gain 1-0 to progress through to the next round of the Europa League. However, they would again lose in the Super League, with Young Boys beating them in front of their home fans 2-1, before they ended the month with an away draw in Portugal to Maritimo. A great start to their European dreams, but not a great way to begin their inaugural Super League campaign.

August 2026

august.png

Things didn't get any easier in August, losing to Luzern 1-0 away, before Maritimo beat them on the return leg by the same score. However, Ruggell finally picked up their first points of the season with a 4-2 thrashing of Zurich to put belief of surviving the drop sky high, before crashing back to Earth with an embarrassing 4-0 loss to Basel. They recovered in the cup though, their youth team putting on a good display to win 5-0, before losing in the dying minutes in a hard fought game with Neuchatel Xamax. They won again in the cup, this tim 1-0 to Zpiez before St. Gallen inflicted another loss on them to end the month.

September 2026

september.png

September began with a tough trip away to Grasshoppers. Desptie battling hard, Ruggell came away with a 2-1 loss. They followed this up by dominating Sion but were unable to pick up maximum points, coming away with a 0-0 draw. The Third Round of the cup followed, and their youth side were forced into iextra time, where Schneider and Heinrichs came on and put the game to bed. The final game of the month was played against top placed Aarau, where an even game resulted in a 0-0 draw. A better month for the struggling Liechtenstein club.

q1.png

After a tough start, things are looking a bit better for us now. We should have picked up 3 points from Sion, and maybe from Aarau as well. Xamax and Grasshoppers were losses that were pretty tough to take, and Luzern was a pretty even game as well. I'm conifident we can get off the foot of the ladder, but we might have to playoff for survival in 9th place this season. Next month will be challenging - we play Young Boys in the league AND in the 4th round of the cup, as well as a Zurich side looking for revenge and a Luzern side with everything to play for for to keep us bottom. Looking for 4 points next month, 3 from Luzern and a draw with Zurich.

Tough league! 1 win and you'll be in safety. Hope you're able to turn it around.

Yeah it was pretty tight there, now we're 10 points from 9th.

Tough start, but you are with the big boys now. At least you arent cut adrift.

Yeah, I knew I was going to struggle this season so I'm not too upset so far.

Was always going to be tough at first in the Super League.

Definitely, these teams have had time to grow with European football.

Tough beggining. Surprised to see Aaraou top after they only got 26 points last season.

Aarau really have been a surprise package this season :D They haven't exactly bought big either, I think it's more tat the other team are under performing.

Rough start, but things appear to be turning around!

Did look that way, but we've completely dropped off the pace now.

FC Ruggell October - December Review

October 2026

october.png

With late September looking to turn around the club's fortunes, Ruggell entered October with high hopes of obtaining a few points. Those hopes were immediately dashed with a thrashing at the hands of Young Boys, going down 5-1 in a poor display. Next up were Luzern, who were only a few points away from Ruggell bottom place. Despite starting strongly, the Liechtenstein club slumped to another loss, 3-2, before Zurich condemned to a 3rd successive loss with a 3-1 defeat. Ruggell inished off the month on a positive note though, taking out Young Boys 2-0 in the cup,though the reigning Swiss champions were using there 2nd String side.

November 2026

november.png

November began better than the previous month, with Ruggell securing a tight 1-1 draw with Basel, before grabbing the same scoreline away to Neuchatel Xamax after leading for the majority of the match. Then came the international break, and any momentum that Ruggell were looking to build ended there. St Gallen inflicted a 4-1 loss on them, before being forced to penalties by 3rd tier side Concordia in the cup. Grasshoppers inflicted another loss on the club in a game where caution was thrown to the wind, 6-3 the final score. It was an entertaining but disappointing end to the month.

December 2026

december.png

Ruggell were looking to finish out the year with some positives, but that looked unlikely when the travelled to Super League surprise packets Aarau. No surprises though in the final score, with the home side coming away with a 2-0 win. This was followed by another penalty win, again to a 3rd tier side. This time it was Martigny who forced them to the spot kicks.

q2league.png

Looking like I'm going to be relegated this season, though I really did expect it. I'm going to go for broke in the cup, maybe I'll find some glory there. Our quarter final opponents are Basel, so hopefully they'll play a weakened squad as they are still in the Europa League. In some games we haven't looke out of place i the league, but I think we're a few quality players short of survival in this league. Ziereis and Zimmermann have shown there inexperience, with only 7 goals between the two strikers. Schneider, on the other hand, actually leads the goal charts in the Super League with 10 goals, 16 in all competitions. He has again shown why he is the best striker Liechtenstein has produced, scoring more than half of the goals that the bottom club has scored! I'm hoping to pick up at least 12 points in total this season, so we aren't the worst side in Super League history (currently are Thun with there amazing 11 point haul last season). Maybe a miracle will present itself, but I'm already looking to next season. Going to blood a lot of youth in the hopes of developing them, and have signed almost all of our players to long term professional deals. Now here's to hoping a gem will come through the ranks this season, preferably for defence or goalkeeping.

Tough break in the league. Just didn't come together unfortunately. However, now that you know what it takes, you'll be better off for when you find yourself back up here :)

Liechtenstein 22026 Review

Senior

Fixtures | Qualifying Group | Rankings

We picked up a couple of wins and draws which saw us shoot up the rankings to 177th. That 8-1 loss to Germany stung though, even though they are one of the best sides in the world I would have liked a bit of damage control there. Our qualifying Group isn't the easiest, but I'm hoping to pick up a few points from Iceland and Finland.

U21

Fixtures | Qualifying Group | Manager

A couple of wins and not finishing last in their group, a decent year from the nation's youth.

U19

Fixtures | Qualifying Group | Manager

Only one wins, but did pick up a few points from their qualifying group. Still not the best year from the side.

[center]Liechtenstein World Rankings

|Season | Points | Previous Rank | Current Rank | Difference |
|------------------------------------------------------------|
|Start  |   -    |       -       |     119      |     -      |
|2011   |  184   |      119      |     145      |   -26      |
|2012   |  103   |      145      |     185      |   -40      |
|2013   |  161   |      185      |     137      |   +48      |
|2014   |   72   |      137      |     187      |   -50      |
|2015   |   49   |      187      |     202      |   -15      |
|2016   |   66   |      202      |     197      |   +5       |
|2017   |   26   |      197      |     206      |   -9       |
|2018   |   15   |      206      |     208      |   -2       |
|2019   |   37   |      208      |     205      |   +3       |
|2020   |   15   |      205      |     208      |   -3       |
|2021   |   34   |      208      |     203      |   +5       |
|2022   |   27   |      203      |     204      |   -1       |
|2023   |   45   |      204      |     204      |    0       |
|2024   |   65   |      204      |     198      |   +6       |
|2025   |   65   |      198      |     195      |   +3       |
|2026   |   98   |      195      |     177      |   +18      |
--------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

Tough break in the league. Just didn't come together unfortunately. However, now that you know what it takes, you'll be better off for when you find yourself back up here :)

Yeah, the experience and the fact the club went pro will help us out for the future. Hopefully our next time up here will be a bit more successful :)

Must be even a bit disappointed but it's experience in the top flight that will be very useful for the future when you come back to the Super League, hopefully in the season after next. :)

Nice to see Aarau avoid losing to be at the top. :lol:

Just caught up on this and you are making excellent progress! As for the qualification for europe, surely if you finish in the champions league spots you should qualify for that and Vaduz would get the europa league. If that fails then just take over Vaduz as well and make them win the league while you finish second every year :D

Just caught up on this and you are making excellent progress! As for the qualification for europe, surely if you finish in the champions league spots you should qualify for that and Vaduz would get the europa league. If that fails then just take over Vaduz as well and make them win the league while you finish second every year :D

Still holding onto a slimmer of hope that I can qualify for the Champions League as a Swiss team, but that hope is pretty small. The Europa League is my destiny :)

Looks like a few spankings in the league. Liechtenstein continue to make steady progress.

Just a few haha. Slow and steady is the way to go, hopefully I can crack the top 150 in the next few seasons.

2ndwin.png

Our first win in the League since August! This leaves us bottom by 9 points with 16 games to go. We play 9th placed Luzern next, so if we win we cut that down to 6 points. Survival is still a small possibility here!

Turned out to be a 1-1 draw... Gotta somehow make up 9 points in 15 games. Not impossible but highly unlikely. Still, better results at the moment.

Good that things are starting to look a little better.

Yeah, if we can gather some form we'll be in good stead when we come back into the league.

A nice solid win against top opposition! :thup:

Cheers, it was atually a pretty even game. Young Boys have been disappointing this year though.

Big game against Luzern then, hopefully beating Young Boys will give your team the confidence to fight for survival!

I hoped so, but the 1-1 draw with Luzern was followed by a string a heavy losses.

Unlucky this season. hopefully the next time in the SL will be better.

I hope so too, it might be a few yo-yo seasons before we can survive though. As long as we continue to make money, which will be easier after June 2028 with our new stadium, and continue to feature in Europe, I thinnk we will go a long way to survival in maybe our 2nd or 2rd attempt.

How do you managed to keep Schneider all the time? He's good even at that level.

Yeah, he's been great! He wanted to leave easlier in the save, back when we were in the 3rd tier, but I calmed him down and resigned him. Next season we were in the Challenge league and that seemed like a big enough league as far as he was concerned. When we turned pro at the beginning of the year he was one of many players I signed to a long term 5 year deal.

Tough start, although I guess you always knew it was going to be. Hopefully you can salvage some pride in the cup and bounce back stronger next year!

Yeah it's been tough, the cup turned out a bit disappointing as you will see soon. As long as we ccan get more than 11 points (which is Thun's "record" of least points) we can say we weren't the worst team in Super League history :D

FC Ruggell 2027 Youth Intake

youthintake.png

Oliver Hopp - YP18 (Coach Report) - Pretty good looking CB with a fair bit of potenital. Decent physical attributes for his age, hopefully will develop into a first team regular.

Alfons Wolff - YP19 (Coach Report) - Another pacey striker with decent potential. While having all this backup is good, I wish I could get a striker more suited to a target man role.

Christopher Jansen - Signed because he has a bit of potential. Don't really use wingers though so I'll just develop him a bit before seeing him move on.

Andy Franke - Joins a list of defensive midfielders, but probably the worst of the lot. Really just signed for backup.

Andre Vogel - Goalkeeper with a bit of potential, but again, won't be anything more than a backup in the long run.

Youth Candidates 5 - 2 Ruggell U18's

Really wish that my Youth Recruitment could be expanded, but whenever I check it's the same cut back options. Does anyone know the requirements? Does it tie into the stadium, professional status or how well you do in the top league? I guess I'll have to wait until my new stadium comes around to see if we can expand it, I'm sick at looking at all these youngsters from Ruggell, Schaan and Vaduz. Those are the only cities that my youngsters have come from!

FC Ruggell MidSeason/February - March Review

MidSeason 2027

Fixtures

Same type of mid season as always, just regaining all the money I've lost so far, and a bit more to compensate for what I'm about to lose. Won't need as many of these when I get m new stadium hopefully.

February 2027

february.png

Ruggell began the second half of the season with a trip to former parent club Sion, a team who they generally shared an even match with. This game was no different, but despite both teams playing well, the home team snuck out with a 1-0 win. Ruggell then returned to Liechtenstein to face Young Boys, where they scored another win over the reigning champions, this time a 1-0 victory were Florian Fehr scored the only goal of the game. This put them within 9 points of the "safety" of the relegation playoff.They would need to win their next game though to stand a chance of making it thrrough to next season. However, Luzern held on for a 1-1 draw to keep the 9 point buffer leading into the closing months of the season.

March 2027

march.png

While their league season had been abysmal, Ruggell were looking for some glory in the Swiss Cup, where their next opponents were top placed Basel. They took the lead twice through goals from Stefan Ziereis, but Basel fought back both times to win 3-2. It was harsh for the Liechtenstein club, as Ziereis also had two goals ruled out for offside, with one of the decisions looking very tough indeed. This tight loss led to a massive slump in form though, as Ruggell failed to score again that month, losing 3- to Zurich and Basel, 1-0 to Neuchatel Xamax and 2-0 to Grasshoppers.

q3.png

We've got a catch up game to St Gallen, but now any faint glimmer of hope I had for surviving is gone. March was simply a horrendous month. I haven't seen my team play so badly ever! For the rest of the season, I'm going to blood youth and hope to give some teams headaches in their run in. I might be able to be the cause of some teams missing out on European football! That would be special haha.

Oh, also, in the March European Championship qualifying game against Poland, Liechtenstein won 3-1, shooting the national team up to 124th in the world!

Really wish that my Youth Recruitment could be expanded, but whenever I check it's the same cut back options. Does anyone know the requirements? Does it tie into the stadium, professional status or how well you do in the top league? I guess I'll have to wait until my new stadium comes around to see if we can expand it, I'm sick at looking at all these youngsters from Ruggell, Schaan and Vaduz. Those are the only cities that my youngsters have come from!

As far as i know the only way to increase youth recruitment is due to reputation, winning the cup and establishing the team in the top half of the super league should do it. Last year was terrible for improving it but that has been sorted this year i think.

As far as i know the only way to increase youth recruitment is due to reputation, winning the cup and establishing the team in the top half of the super league should do it. Last year was terrible for improving it but that has been sorted this year i think.

Ok, I thought it'd be something like that :( Might be quite a few seasons before I can increase mine then.

Also, had today completely to myself so I got through the final 11 games of the season. Will get the update up soonish :thup:

First though, the news item for my 600th game!

600games.png

Archived