Working on an update

Ein

I have decided to work on a data update till the fix is up...

So far I have started touching salaries using sources such as this and this. If you have other sources for other leagues, please let me know about them. The FM salaries all seem proportionate but considerably lower than reality (probably due to currency exchange and/or increased tax rates which forced clubs to increase gross salaries to maintain equal net salaries).

In a few other cases, there are some obvious discrepancies, like Guardiola being on €25k per week when it should be close to €140k...

The result is that it will probably be more difficult for clubs to keep up with their payroll and I think that's realistic in the current environment.

I intend to make all January transfers as future transfers.

I also intend to do something so that established players are no longer left to rot in the reserves (Balotelli, Wellbeck). This can be done by boosting their CA/CR (though that will inevitably mean some other player will take their place in the reserves) or adjusting the position of one of their direct first-team competitors.

CA/PA changes will be considered provided strong cases are made though I prefer not to see CA/PA so maybe I could outsource this work to someone who doesn't mind?

Other suggestions are welcome.

Archived