Football Manager Tactical Newspaper

Football Manager Tactical Newspaper

10zpszn.png

Since last October when FMTN was launched, I've seen a huge rise in the number of viewers to the Football Manager Tactical Newspaper website. This has been fascinating, seeing something that I like talking about increasing to such huge numbers with readers arriving every hour of every day to have quick peep at the articles. I couldn't have wished for more. This post is to let you know about the site if you didn't already and get on board. I appreciate all comments and feedback on the various articles (as well as the readers of course), so why not drop by and see if there's anything there that interests you.

What can you expect to find at the site:

• Helpful articles that offering you tips and hints.
  • Tactical insight on real life formations and tactical philosophies.
  • Downloads - Tactics and graphics.
  • Football Manager career stories.
  • Insight into behind the scenes at FMTN.

Football Manager Tactical Newspaper also has a Youtube channel, Twitter account and Facebook fan page, for easy access to all articles when they are posted.

In the 4-5 months since launch the site has seen some improvements, both aesthetically in terms of appearance, as well as expanding to a multitude of social media websites. It's my hope that I can continue to let FMTN grow. At the end of the day it's just a blog for me to express my opinions on various FM related topics and tactical insight. If people can take anything from the articles, either directly, or making you approach things differently, then that's fantastic!

So why not take a look by clicking the link below and join in the fun with the various readers that frequent it already.

Football Manager Tactical Newspaper - FM Stories & Tactical Analysis.

Shout out to Vitaliy over at True Football Manager. FMTN wouldn't exist if it wasn't for him.

• 1 month later...

Archived