Semi-Pro Teams - iOS

Hi I'm playing 'Football Manager 2012' on my iPhone4S, and I'm not sure if it's possible to change a team from 'semi-professional' to 'professional'.

I've been playing the Welsh league an won the Premiership and Welsh Cup with Port-Talbot a few times, yet I'm still down as 'Semi-pro'.

So my question is, can you change the teams professional status on the iOS version of the game?!

Cheers,

Ash.

Bantam Searley95 - That's a tad ignorant isn't it?! Many Welsh teams are pro, and one of them is doing ok in the British Premiership, an one of the best players to ever grace the Premiership is Welsh. Can't stand how ignorant some people are with regards to us!

An yea the pro team is Neath. Would be cool if the actual Welsh Premiership gets bigger, get all the Welsh teams back in it.

Bantam Searley95 - That's a tad ignorant isn't it?! Many Welsh teams are pro, and one of them is doing ok in the British Premiership, an one of the best players to ever grace the Premiership is Welsh. Can't stand how ignorant some people are with regards to us!

An yea the pro team is Neath. Would be cool if the actual Welsh Premiership gets bigger, get all the Welsh teams back in it.

I was joking.

'British Premiership'? You mean the English Premiership?

Archived