Signing Lubos Kalouda

huw1990

Does anyone else have any problems with signing Kalouda?? When i play as Leeds or Cardiff, i can sign him easily for £600k-£700k. But when i'm with a relatively big team, such as Arsenal or even PSG, his club Brno always say they want £500k but then they wont accept offers of up to £3m after that. He's the only player i know that this happens in every single game that i try to sign him for a big team. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Does he actually become good? I have him in my Leeds team. He got voted the worst signing of the season in my second season. Now I'm in the Championship and he's not getting much time at all as he is my back up winger.

If your a big team with more money,they will ask you for more money. If your a small team and have less money,they will ask you for less money.

And tobo, yes hes absloubtley brilliant, set him as AMR and his long shots on high, he bangs in the 'wonder goals' (he has a long shots rating of 20 for me)

If your a big team with more money,they will ask you for more money. If your a small team and have less money,they will ask you for less money.

And tobo, yes hes absloubtley brilliant, set him as AMR and his long shots on high, he bangs in the 'wonder goals' (he has a long shots rating of 20 for me)

to be honest, i'm fine with paying a few million for him even if his value is only £700k or something, because he's a great player. what annoys me though, is that they originally say they want £500k then they keep rejecting my bids, sometimes even when i've gone as high as £5m. if they want more money from the bigger clubs then they should ask for it in the beginning

I've heard a fair bit about kalouda, and scouted him quite often too, but my scouts always return saying that he isn't worth signing? I usually play as Arsenal, is he worth signing for a top side? I like being in control of my finances, and for those kind of prices he sounds great.

I've heard a fair bit about kalouda, and scouted him quite often too, but my scouts always return saying that he isn't worth signing? I usually play as Arsenal, is he worth signing for a top side? I like being in control of my finances, and for those kind of prices he sounds great.

i haven't signed him that often for arsenal because of the reasons i said at the top of the page, but wen i played with newport county, kalouda was a first teamer with liverpool for over 10 years i think

• 2 weeks later...
Does he actually become good? I have him in my Leeds team. He got voted the worst signing of the season in my second season. Now I'm in the Championship and he's not getting much time at all as he is my back up winger.

Whatever team I've managed, he's always been a "must have", as he always seems to perform exceptionally as a winger for me. He's also a pretty useful at dead-ball situations and if given games and good training, should develop quite well. Mentally he's sound and I've never had any problems with him throwing the teddy. He's my Cristiano Ronaldo... just more loyal!

Archived