From Job centre to World Cup Final

cragswfc

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sydney_fc_logo.jpg

Things ant been going great since the the move down under. Maybe I've been sunbathing too much!

I bought in players but could not register them untill now, I need to find away to register John Bostock, As I can only pick 5 foreign players.

Javier Garcia is a goalkeeper which I truly needed as Sebastian Usai could not catch a cold.

Most of the goals as come of errors either my right back not going to tackle are the goalie been a idiot.

Hence why i bought in Ryan Taylor & Javier Garcia

captureamt.png

a_league_logo.jpg

League Table

As you can see i took the club further down then they would of liked :( but never mind

sydney_fc_logo.jpg

Season preview 2014-15

Most of the pre-season was spent wheeling and dealing. We had to let a lot of players go and and bring in 13. We made around £750k as I spent just over £250k. Here are my transfers

If we take out the pre-season results from the friendlies then it has been a solid pre-season.I've tweaked the formation to be more attacking this season and I feel we stand a good chance at meeting my expectations of a

top 6 spot to league finals If not better.

Players To Watch

Diego Arismendi A poor man's Andrea Pirlo so at this level he be great. I'm looking for him to break things up as well as play the attacks in.

Robbie Kruse Can either play as a striker are a right winger, I love this signing as he one of the best Australasians irl.

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake A poacher the man to fire me up the table I hope

Pess Player to Watch

Just been offered the Pakistan job I took it an quit Sydney

timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Ftheolympicssports.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F11%2Fmail.google.com_3.jpg&h=303&w=630&zc=3

World Cup record

1930 to 1986 – Did not enter

1990 to 2014 – Did not qualify

Asian Cup record

1956 – Withdrew

1960 – Did not qualify

1964 – Did not enter

1968 – Did not qualify

1972 – Did not qualify

1976 – Withdrew

1980 – Did not enter

1984 to 2011 – Did not qualify

AFC Challenge Cup record

2006 – Round 1

2008 to 2012 – Did not qualify

logo.png

Full name Fortuna Sittard Combinatie

Nickname Fortuna, Fortunezen

Founded July 1, 1968; 43 years ago

Ground Trendwork Arena,Sittard

(Capacity: 12,500)

Fortuna Sittard is a football club in Sittard, Netherlands. The club currently plays its football in the 12,500 capacity Trendwork Arena and features in the Dutch Eerste Divisie. The club was a merger of former clubs 'Fortuna 54' and 'Sittardia' to merge as the Fortuna Sittard Combinatie on July 1, 1968. 'Fortuna 54' was a relatively successful club which once won the KNVB Cup in the 1956/1957 season where they finished the Eredivisie season 2nd place behind champions Ajax Amsterdam whereas the 'Sittardia' battled against relegation for many seasons. Another KNVB Cup triumph was also celebrated by 'Fortuna 54' in 1964 before the merging of the two clubs in 1968 due to financial difficulties. On May 19, 2009 the KNVB announced it will withdraw the license to play of Fortuna Sittard for the 2010–2011 season. After going to civil court, this decision was revoked and the club did not lose its license

History

The club experienced mixed fortunes throughout its history although they were a regular fixture in the Eredivisie in the 1990s, with many talented players such as Kevin Hofland, Mark van Bommel and Fernando Ricksen emerging from its youth system. These players later joined PSV Eindhoven and Rangers thereafter featured for the Dutch team. The team's management also had an eye for talent, as they snapped up Wilfred Bouma and Patrick Paauwe from the youth setup of PSV. Both players developed well under manager Bert van Marwijk, before breaking into the Dutch national side and moving towards bigger clubs.

At the end of the 1999–2000 season, successful manager Bert van Marwijk left to join Feyenoord and the team seemed to collapse. Due to poor management, the team signed a number of over-paid and under-performing "stars". Fortuna relegated to the First Division in the 2001–2002 season, where things were getting from bad to worse very quickly. Financial irregularities had been discovered and the team has been facing bankruptcy for the past 4 seasons. A little highlight came in the winter of 2003, when two of the clubs fans won the Dutch lottery and donated all of the prize money to the club.

Things have been looking up recently for Fortuna, as they were able to clear most of their debts by selling of the new stadium, the Wagner & Partners stadium. Unfortunately, the team hasn't been performing on the pitch and finished dead-last in the Dutch First Division for three consecutive seasons.

In the 2005–2006 season, the club managed to set a new record in Dutch professional football, going a staggering 28 league games without a win. The club also set a new record by finishing last for the third time in a row.

Honours

KNVB Cup

Winner: 1957,

Runners-up: 1984, 1999

Eerste Divisie

Winner: 1959, 1964, 1966, 1995

Promoted to Eredivisie

Promotion: 1982

Have you even had enough time to warm the seat in your office with all the jobs you have had? :D.

I make sure they give me a heated 1 lol

I dunno if its just me but every time I view this thread it takes ages for the screenshots to fully load :/

dont know why

logo.png

End Of season report

Din't have the best of start in Holland a win % of 25% players really fat so i wish i could call them in early for pre season.

not much to report to be honest so here the table how it finished

jupilerleagueoverviewst.png

logo.png

Pre Season

Good pre season under our belts first thing was to deal with out of contract's players where I Kept Edwin Linssen ,But let 15 go.

I also let go my assistant to bring in a player assistant who is Youssouf Hersi.

Start of season exception's

The Zwolle Football Express Player Watch

Transfer's

As I said before I let 15 go and brought in 5 but the signing I'm really looking forward to is coming in December 1st on a free transfer ( Ilyas Rafik )

Youssouf Hersi.

Tactics

I thought I bring this to the thread as i kind of did on the last thread I did

Home

fortunasittardtacticste.png

Away

fortunasittardtacticste.png

The whole playoff system confuses me in that league, though to be fair, everything confuses me.

Well done anyway :thup:

Cheers pig hahaha :p

Anyhow

I turned Carlisle United down as I thought it would be a backwards step in my career

cragswfcnewsinbox.png

logo.png

This is the most enjoyable time in my career so far. :D But it would not happened if it wasn't for my player of the season Ilyas Rafik. Who only come in December.

After the first period I thought oh no were bad.

3rd Period

4th Period

First round of play off's

Last round of play off's

The over all table

Now the hard work starts to keep them in the Eredivisie

200px-Logo_of_Kuban_Krasnodar.png

Origins

At the Kuban football appeared in the early 20th century, when they were seized members of various sports clubs in Ekaterinodar. At first matches were held exclusively within the clubs, competition on an equal footing with other sports, but gradually new game motivate more people, therefore, have been held and occasional friendly meeting between the clubs in different cities. The first intercity match was played in Ekaterinodar on 6 August (on other data on 9 August) 1912 when the local club Achilles (on other data Ekaterinodar city-team based on players of club Achilles) won over novorossiysk Olympia with a score 5:0. Since 1913 was already conducted a full city championship, matches between city teams ( Achilles, Sport, Victoria, etc.) have become regular.

Full name Football Club

Kuban Krasnodar

Nickname(s) Kazaki (Cossacks)

Zhelto-zeleniye (Yellow-Greens)

Lifteri' (Lifters)

Founded 1928

Ground Kuban Stadium

(Capacity: 31,654)

Chairman Aleksander Tkachyov

Manager Dan Petrescu / Me now 2016

League Russian Premier League

2010 Russian First Division 1st (Promoted)

kubankrasnodarteamrepor.png

kubankrasnodarunder18st.png

With only having £2 million to spend and not a very good scouting network I fetched in young hungry players well I hope :p

Here are my transfer's

Pre- Season wasn't what i had planed. As I want to go on holiday to a lesser know country to play loads of rubbish team for team gelling to formations,

but the board would not let me out of the country. Maybe there so my past record and fought I be quitting and getting a new club.

The season is upon us and been very good were sitting 4th having played 6 games winning 3 drawing 2 loosing 1

kubankrasnodarfixturesf.png

but this was the highlight so far

[video=youtube;oI28h5O3nPM]

League Table

Just Over Half Season Update

I'm really surprised were doing so well. Were sitting 3rd at the minute with 19 games gone.

Here are my fixture's as you can see some nice results, but drawn game were i thought i should have won :(

The league table Show were not 2 far behind the top two

If we can finish were we are I would be really happy

My player of the season so far is Nikolay Zhilyaev

Archived