Guest roberto922

Arsenal

Game 9 vs Fulham

We win again, 2-1:)

Glass half empty

• still 4th unfortunately

Glass half full

• 5 game unbeaten streak

Next match: at Derby (we will this 'weaker' Derby team:D)

EPL Position: 4th (7pts behind 1st place Liverpool)

European Champions Cup: 2nd in Group Stage (Next: at home against Celtic)

League Cup: 4th Round vs Bolton

FA Cup: N/A

The Bank Account: US$233,636,816

Are there points for being the richest club. Arsenal's estimated value is $728M. Barcelona worth only $645M:D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922

You might be on another type of keyboard setup (e.g. Turkish style) you might have heard of the American one where they swap the @ with another key.

Guest roberto922

lol I was only joking :D and I'll have you know I went to Alton Towers a couple of days ago and I'm out with my mates/girlfriend most days :p

Arsenal

Game 10 at Pride Park (Derby)

We win again! 1-0.

Glass half empty

• I wanted a bigger win

Glass half full

• we're now 3rd!
  • 6 game unbeaten streak:)

Next match: at home against Celtic

EPL Position: 3rd (6pts behind 1st place Man Utd)

European Champions Cup: 2nd in Group Stage (Next: at home against Celtic)

The Bank Account: US$233,791,580

Player Wages: US$65,804,257 p/a

Guest roberto922
If i ran WoW and FM on my laptop at the same time ( not that i play WoW anymore) it would die!

That said, i do have a friend who's laptop has better specs than mine and yet is terrible. For example his laptop is meant to be a media/gaming laptop and it lags playing music! let me say that again, it lags playing music!

I didn't see your post for some reason lol mines brand new so I'd be pretty ****ed if it died running FM and WoW, shame I'm still paying £40 a month for it though :( lol

Guest roberto922

Bush :D what a guy, like Fiddy says ''He's a gangster fool'' :) who's the Prime Minister of that French region Canada? :D lol jk again

Arsenal

ECC Game 3 vs Celtic

A big 3-0 win.

Glass half empty

• Gallas stupidly got a read card and suspended next ECC match:mad:. Finned 2 weeks wages

Glass half full

• 3-0 win with 10 men
  • now 1st in the Group
  • we get 775k

Next match: at home against....Everton! :D

EPL Position: 3rd (6pts behind 1st place Man Utd)

European Champions Cup: 1st in Group Stage (Next: at Celtic)

The Bank Account: US$240,793,141

Guest roberto922

It's a bit daft though, it's the only CSE Championships on the forums so it's free to be the official one :(

Arsenal

Game 11 vs Everton

Another game, another win. 3-2.:)

Glass half empty

• no progress made, still 3rd

Glass half full

• 5 straight wins:D

Next match: vs Bolton (Carling Cup 4th Round)

EPL Position: 3rd (5pts behind 1st place Man Utd)

The Bank Account: US$242,396,828

Arsenal

Carling Cup 4th Round vs Bolton

Woot! We keeping winning! 3-1.

Glass half empty

• we were supposed to win

Glass half full

• 6 straight wins:D
  • add 140k to the bank account plz:)
  • onto the Quarter-Final now

Next match: at Tottenham

EPL Position: 3rd (5pts behind 1st place Man Utd)

League Cup: Quarter Final vs TBD

The Bank Account: US$245,362,958

Arsenal

Game 12 at Tottenham

We keep winning.:D 4-1.

Glass half empty

• Gallas reaches his yellow card limit...
  • still 3rd...

Glass half full

• winning streak is now 7:)
  • only 3pts behind Liverpool and 4pts behind Man Utd

Next match: at Celtic

EPL Position: 3rd (4pts behind 1st place Man Utd)

League Cup: Quarter Final vs West Brom

The Bank Account: US$240,193,585

Arsenal

ECC Game 4 at Celtic

A 2-2 draw.

Glass half empty

• a Celtic goal in the 95th minute:mad:
  • Eboue red carded in 95th minute:mad:
  • Eduardo out 2 weeks
  • we're now 2nd

Glass half full

Next match: Game 13 at home against Aston Villa

EPL Position: 3rd (4pts behind 1st place Man Utd)

European Champions Cup: 2nd in Group Stage (Next: vs Valencia)

League Cup: Quarter Final vs West Brom

The Bank Account: US$240,413,359

Lol, wasn't using my head. I went out for whole of monday, came back, and there was so much pages more, but I didn't know as I clicked 'last page'. I have just read my challenge, and can't say im overconfident, but you never know. C'mon Achen!(or whatever their names are)

It's a bit daft though, it's the only CSE Championships on the forums so it's free to be the official one :(

Maybe it's me being fussy but I hate it when people put 'official' in thread titles. Perhaps it's something that stems from OTF where a lot of threads have *official* in the title despite not actually being official in the slightest, It's almost a bit of a running joke there.

Guest roberto922

Alright then Daf, I think it sounds better now after the rename without the Challenge bit, it sounds less clunky to me (even if it does upset Rancer :D) Any news on the career forums or save game threads Dafuge?

Alright then Daf, I think it sounds better now after the rename without the Challenge bit, it sounds less clunky to me (even if it does upset Rancer :D) Any news on the career forums or save game threads Dafuge?

The career forum is just in the ideas stage, there's no guarantee it will get the go ahead. As for the save game threads, that will go ahead but not until FM09.

Guest roberto922

Oh well I might just do what Man U Kings done and post a few now and then but I'm definitely looking forward to the Save game thread.

Oh well I might just do what Man U Kings done and post a few now and then but I'm definitely looking forward to the Save game thread.

Feel free to, I'm more than happy for people to start them in the meantime for FM08.

Guest mikeytwigge

hargreves got injured in training just before the croatia game so gareth barry has been called up as a replacement

Guest mikeytwigge

glen why you taking this so seriously mate its just a game its not like your going to die just cause he holidayed for 1 challenge.

Guest mikeytwigge

unfortunately i have been seeded top for the draw as i am now ranked no.2 in the world which means i cannot get greece austria or switzeland

Guest roberto922

Look Glennuk I value your input into making this a lively thread so I have a proposal. I will pm Weeeman and tell him to redo the challenge by Sunday alongside #2, will this keep your face straight mate?

This will be fair if he can prove he hasn't holidayed, i also propose that a set of rules are made up, which would help the challenges be adhered to.

Also i will delete my previous posts, and accept your apology. I also hope this doesnt affect my standings in this thread with other members, but i do always stand by my cause.

PS: Cant delete them oh well! Will post in sign ups though.

PSS: Also if anyone doesn;t want me to continue to participate please dont hesitate to tell me, after all everyones opinions do count.

Guest roberto922

How do you propose we prove he han't holidayed Glenn? Words mean nothing if you can't bac them up, I'll pm him in a minute telling him the news but there is no way that I can think of where we can know that he hasn't holidayed.

I think we should eb able to take peoples words for it. But if not the Game Status screen could be posted showing how long it has taken. For example i just for a test went on holiday for the first two months of the season with FC Bayern and it took 8 minutes, now if i palyed the game properly then it would take at least 2 hours (Especially seeing as these were the first two months of a new game)

So if someone finished there season in like 2 hours then its pretty unrealistic. I mean i dont think it will come to that, i expect everyone to be honest about it, and dont think anyone would intentionally cheat cos once again that would go against the whol idea of this challenge.

Archived