Is the international withdrawal bug from FM 11 in FM11?

Not that i have seen. The only strange thing is that sometimes you can use the option for withdraw and the other instructions but sometimes the options are greyed out. It looks like you can only use these instructions for freindly matches and U21,U19 etc but not for Competitive matches. I did raise this problem on the bugs forum but had no replies so i guessed it was not a bug.

The reason i thought it could be a bug was that one of my players had been out injured for 3 months and had not played a single game either in the reserves or the first team and his condition was very low as was his overall fitness. So i decided that i wanted to withdraw him as he was not fit to play but the option was not available. He was picked to play for his country and got injured again and was out for a further 2 months. make your own mind up

Not that i have seen. The only strange thing is that sometimes you can use the option for withdraw and the other instructions but sometimes the options are greyed out. It looks like you can only use these instructions for freindly matches and U21,U19 etc but not for Competitive matches. I did raise this problem on the bugs forum but had no replies so i guessed it was not a bug.

Teams are not allowed to withdraw players from competitive matches

Archived