Facilities

Can anyone tell me how much of a difference upgrading your training facilities makes? I'm wondering if it's a waste of money or worth it? I've just upgraded from adequate to average but the stars on my schedules haven't changed. I've done a search for training facilities but it throws up loads of unrelated threads. Anyone have a definitive description of exactly how training facilities affect your players? Is there a calculation?

I don't think the facilities change the star rating but I'm not 100% sure. From my experience training facilities have quite a big influence. The difference between managing a professional club with top facilities and one with average facilities is quite noticeable. It's hard to really quantify but I'd say players seem to progress a little faster and their fitness levels recover faster in between matches. It also allows you to attract higher reputation players.

You can't calculate the difference as there is little known about the impact facilities have but if you have the money to upgrade I'd say it's always worth it from my experience.

I don't think the facilities change the star rating but I'm not 100% sure. From my experience training facilities have quite a big influence. The difference between managing a professional club with top facilities and one with average facilities is quite noticeable. It's hard to really quantify but I'd say players seem to progress a little faster and their fitness levels recover faster in between matches. It also allows you to attract higher reputation players.

You can't calculate the difference as there is little known about the impact facilities have but if you have the money to upgrade I'd say it's always worth it from my experience.

Plus if you don't have good facilities not all individual training focus's are open.

Archived