Explosion in London Underground

defusion

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bouncerboy13:

Sweet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Day from hell, jut get home, and the 4th post in the obviously popular thread is this?

nob'ead! angryfire.gif

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by miller_merry:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rob1981:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MD:

Hard to believe that only 2 people died on that bus. Good mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they've only confirmed two deaths because they won't be able to piece the other bodies together - there was blood all over the building next to it ffs. i can't see many people getting off that top deck alive

i'm OK by the way icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad to hear it, did mention your name earlier but no one knew. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aye, I'm fine. a friend of mine was on the train that exploded at Edgware Road and a few carriages back from the bomb. she was pretty shaken up, as you'd expect, but she's not injured and not gone to hospital or anything

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MacDoul:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bouncerboy13:

Day from hell, jut get home, and the 4th post in the obviously popular thread is this?

nob'ead! angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He apologised already. I think he thought it was a power surge still, as was first reported.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bert Preast:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MacDoul:

nob'ead! angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He apologised already. I think he thought it was a power surge still, as was first reported. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Pert.

Couldn't quite believe my eyes! Bouncerboy has my apologies for not rwading further, as does anyone else about to get all menstrual on me.

Out of interest, the tail end of this thread seems to have dissolved into US/Isreal/other Warmonger V's UN/Palestine/France/Rest of the World.... would that be a fair summary?

...and, sorry, keep seeing the word IRA. Al Q' claimed it didn't they?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rob1981:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by miller_merry:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MD:

Hard to believe that only 2 people died on that bus. Good mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they've only confirmed two deaths because they won't be able to piece the other bodies together - there was blood all over the building next to it ffs. i can't see many people getting off that top deck alive

i'm OK by the way icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad to hear it, did mention your name earlier but no one knew. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aye, I'm fine. a friend of mine was on the train that exploded at Edgware Road and a few carriages back from the bomb. she was pretty shaken up, as you'd expect, but she's not injured and not gone to hospital or anything </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lucky escape for her then icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xerxes T Billy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The One And Joey:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fazpac:

Just found out that the bus that went off was near a mates house, luckly hes away in Mexico </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That really puts things in perspective imo, I have family who were in London two weeks ago, had they been there today I shudder to think what might have happened them, it's not worth thinking about it's really not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live just around the corner from Kings Cross. I was passing Kings Cross station this morning at 9AM. I used to take the 205 or 30 bus to work every morning until a year ago. Do these coincidences put anything into prospective ?

The reality of these events is that people die and are injured. Having some tenious connection yourself or as an individual to London shouldn't make the slightest difference to your perception of the situation. Why do people feel they need this connection to feel empathy for those involved ?

Please don't think I'm deliberately targeting you but I find your views baffling in the extreme. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is one of the things that has baffled me, the "near misses" the "OMG I know someone in London I hope he hasn't been blown to peaces".

One of my friends said, 'hey don't you know some peeps in London?'

I replied that I did but the chance that they were harmed was so small I didn't feel the need to start crying and franticly call London.

All in all I don't think this has been that much of a succesfull hit, yes I know it's bad to the ones unfortunate to be harmed but it could have been so much worse...this is nothing compared to 9/11.

ps.To all I know in London, I'm happy your allright icon_smile.gif

So i'm debating about going in tomorrow, do you think the tubes will still be in chaos tomorrow morning or will it have calmed down a bit? I just spoke to my mate he reckons Kings Cross has begun running a VERY limited service. I have to admit I have been really impressed with the way the emergency services handled things today hopefully they will get some well deserved praise in the press tomorrow for their super human efforts today.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by life is too short to be taken seriously:

the conspiricy theores start already \o/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/Jul05/070705explosions_London.html

sorry if its been posted already </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They didn't blame the Illuminati. icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

look i think the people on the top deck in the front half will be ok </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are right, look at picture 5 here, taken moments after the explosion. You can see people standing at the front of the bus.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wiggalowile:

One of my friends said, 'hey don't you know some peeps in London?'

I replied that I did but the chance that they were harmed was so small I didn't feel the need to start crying and franticly call London.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I salute you, sir. For a steenking foreigner you have a fine grasp of the stiff upper lip concept. icon14.gif

Mothers could not get through to children this day because huge quantities of cretins were phoning contacts they hardly knew in the hope that there'd be no reply and they could spend the whole day getting sympathy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jason the Yank:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by life is too short to be taken seriously:

They didn't blame the Illuminati. icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jason the Yank:

I started watching David Ickes DVD last night. Some funny shat on it I must say icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have to admit I have been really impressed with the way the emergency services handled things today hopefully they will get some well deserved praise in the press tomorrow for their super human efforts today. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

all that practise over the last 3 or 4 years has really paid off.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xerxes T Billy:

I felt insulted that Wiggalowile didn't bother to phone and check on me today icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gezzz I was thinking about my friend Anja icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

i live in central London. in between two of the bomb blasts.

was so shocked this morning. yesterday was the greatest day for London for so long in winning the Olympics and then this today ...one of the worst.

i drove through many parts of central london during 6-7ish to get home

there was a police presence ...though hardly anyone was out.

sooo eiree.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raeks:

was so shocked this morning. yesterday was the greatest day for London for so long in winning the Olympics and then this today ...one of the worst.

sooo eiree. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Getting into Bristol city cenmtre was eerie. really, really, quiet.

Apparently same in Cardiff?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raeks:

sooo eiree. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Getting into Bristol city cenmtre was eerie. really, really, quiet.

Apparently same in Cardiff?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pengedragon:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by exchampionsfan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Synthahols_for_Girls:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

look can we work out who did this and how before planning which country to invade next? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From the BBC this morning

Note the bit about air forces not being able to attack the Taliban fighters once they cross the boarder into pakistan.

Like Fek, if your in hot persuit bomb the feckers to hell,

OBL's supposed to be in there somewhere, send forces across the boarder to search for him

and if the paki's compalin tell them to fek off </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

racism? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no way, anybody with brown skin should be treated with the upmost suspicion. if they have a beard as well shoot on sight icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come get me then icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MoDiddly:

then fight with the team captain because he wasn't given an earlier slot to bat icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't get cocky just because being a lazy bas meant you survived today, I'll get j00 next time

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zvonimir Boban:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MoDiddly:

then fight with the team captain because he wasn't given an earlier slot to bat icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't get cocky just because being a lazy bas meant you survived today, I'll get j00 next time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No chance you'd be too busy munching AJ's pixxa to be dealing with your appointments icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony Robertson:

One of my work clients was being interviews in his hospital bed on BBC news just now. Shocking. I only had a meeting with him a couple of weeks back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the guy with gingerish hair?

I remembered last night that my cousin lives in London and just down the road from Kings Cross station. Made me unable to sleep and I couldn't get hold of her via e-mail.

It turns out that she was in a meeting all day and cycles to work anyway, so wouldn't have been troubled by the goings on.

It certainly made me feel better this morning.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony Robertson:

One of my work clients was being interviews in his hospital bed on BBC news just now. Shocking. I only had a meeting with him a couple of weeks back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should give him a discount or something.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Henry_14:

the guy with gingerish hair? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, Chris Randall.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryno:

I remembered last night that my cousin lives in London and just down the road from Kings Cross station. Made me unable to sleep and I couldn't get hold of her via e-mail.

It turns out that she was in a meeting all day and cycles to work anyway, so wouldn't have been troubled by the goings on.

It certainly made me feel better this morning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm it only happened this morning, why would you be able to sleep last night? Unless you had something to do with it. Hmmm icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dane:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryno:

It certainly made me feel better this morning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm it only happened this morning, why would you be able to sleep last night? Unless you had something to do with it. Hmmm icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

different time zones perhaps

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Henry_14:

different time zones perhaps </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is that I suppose icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dane:

I started watching David Ickes DVD last night. Some funny shat on it I must say icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I once borrowed a book of his for a laugh. After half of it I just couldn't stand it any longer - all the world leaders being shapeshifting reptiles from the same ruling family icon_biggrin.gif

That website has made a good point, it asks why buses where allowed to carry on as normal after fooking THREE tube bombings.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K-uglen:

I once borrowed a book of his for a laugh. After half of it I just couldn't stand it any longer - all the world leaders being shapeshifting reptiles from the same ruling family icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, he's not got to the lizard part on the DVD yet if he does at all, but the ruling family is there. Apparently all of the worlds monarchy and the US presidents are descendents of the sanme Iraqi/Babylonian family.

I love a good conspiracy theory but he does tend to make it kind of hard to take him seriously icon_biggrin.gif

Is this a DeusEx reference? if so icon14.gif if I'm being a nob icon_redface.gif

icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[typed in wrong place before]

if this is a Deus Ex reference icon14.gif

If I am a nob icon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JonnyZuko:

That website has made a good point, it asks why buses where allowed to carry on as normal after fooking THREE tube bombings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there are around 7,000 buses in London. they can't all be stopped instantly

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K-uglen:

I once borrowed a book of his for a laugh. After half of it I just couldn't stand it any longer - all the world leaders being shapeshifting reptiles from the same ruling family icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, he's not got to the lizard part on the DVD yet if he does at all, but the ruling family is there. Apparently all of the worlds monarchy and the US presidents are descendents of the sanme Iraqi/Babylonian family.

I love a good conspiracy theory but he does tend to make it kind of hard to take him seriously icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the Rothschilds! icon_biggrin.gif

His discourse of 'if we assume this is true, and I've just written some half-arsed attempt at proving it is, then we can assume this is also true. And if that is true then - oh my god - we are all being controlled by aliens' got very tiring with time icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JonnyZuko:

That website has made a good point, it asks why buses where allowed to carry on as normal after fooking THREE tube bombings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why exactly is it a good point, as at that point in time there had been no bombings on buses and all had occured on the tube, why would they suspect they would attack a bus as well ??

there are around 7,000 buses in London. they can't all be stopped instantly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not without consulting the union, no.

Archived