Explosion in London Underground

defusion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Eric!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by loyalwolvesfan:

OK, I don't mean to offend anyone with this theory BUT......

I believe some of the 9/11 conspiracy theories. The day after we win the bid to stage the Olympics this happens. However, as some people say it's a bit on the small side for some of these 'terrorists'

Is it possible that like the allegations of the Pentagon on 9/11 that this could be a bit of an "inside job"? And then we show the world how efficiently our emergency services etc deal with such situations?

I'm not saying I believe this to be correct - but is it something worth considering?

No offence meant to anyone who strongly disagrees with this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes because causing people to die to just show how efficent we are is always a good idea. icon_rolleyes.gif

And its not like London Emergency services haven't carried out dummy run excercises to show they are efficient is it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The man is just a 'tard, ignore him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fat Bhoy Tim:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sydney666:

Yeah 100 odd sadly. Ive already heard it on Italian news and on CNN. icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Riiiight </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_rolleyes.gif You say it like I say the news. I want there to be 0 casualties but they are saying 100 right now.

Nothing much I can do...funny how you treat me like im lying. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sydney666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adam.S:

apparently the terrorists think God wants this to happen icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Terrorists are tools who dont understand anything about god. They think "donkeys" as advanced transport. Im surpised they know how to make friggen bombs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh ffs icon_rolleyes.gif

Seriously mate?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dutch Master Bergkamp:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aslan:

obviously ETA, maybe the IRA. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>##

More like Al Qaeda to me! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reeeeealy, jees louise, how insightful, have you considered a career in homeland security, CIA maybe?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sky Blue Tom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gregory_isaacs:

is Blair still playing golf? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, no? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well he hasnt gone out of his way to make a speech to calm the public down or anything of the sort

oh i just heard he's giving his reaction at 12 - sorted now

Sky news have been talking about a number 205 and a 59 bus.. could be same explsion though just different accounts of it....also one account said bus was ripped in half .. another said something about roof being blown off.. Not definite though.. could be only one bus.

Terrorists are tools who dont understand anything about god. They think "donkeys" as advanced transport. Im surpised they know how to make friggen bombs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets try to keep the stereotypes and xenophobia to a minimum icon13.gif

HOW THE **** AM I GONNA GET HOME!

FFS, YOU STUPID ARSE MUNCHING TERRORIST WANKERS

AND FFS! PEOPLE STOP ****ING WORKING, PEOPLE ARE DYING OUT THERE YOU INSENSITIVE, STIFF UPPER-LIPPED BUNCH OF TOFFS! (directed to my collegues)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aslan:

He's hasn't made it yet. Arf! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant that I hadnt heard that he was planning to make one at 12 icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adam.S:

apparently the terrorists think God wants this to happen icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Terrorists are tools who dont understand anything about god. They think "donkeys" as advanced transport. Im surpised they know how to make friggen bombs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fat Bhoy Tim:

Yeah 100 odd sadly. Ive already heard it on Italian news and on CNN. icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Riiiight </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

latest on CNN website is claiming 2 fatalities.

Riiiight </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_rolleyes.gif You say it like I say the news. I want there to be 0 casualties but they are saying 100 right now.

Nothing much I can do...funny how you treat me like im lying. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only 2 deaths confirmed at the moment but sadly with these incidents the number always grows through the day, its going to be a lot more by the end.

A truly terrible day

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LycanGav:

Oh ffs icon_rolleyes.gif

Seriously mate? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes serious. Anyone who says they are killing innocent people because of god are backwards people.

What u going to do? defend them? icon_rolleyes.gif

Nothing much I can do...funny how you treat me like im lying. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A hundred casualties would be about right 90 injured and a figure of 20 being banded around as the number of deaths.

Casualties doesn't mean fatality.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by defusion:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James M:

He's making a speech at 12. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

didnt hear that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's hasn't made it yet. Arf! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foobR:

f*cking hell see that guy being given chest compressions?

:/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

some of the fottage is a bit upsetting.

always is in these evemts. i think i saw someone in a body bag being put into an ambulance earlier on sky's coverage :/

they say 2 dead on bbc news

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

A hundred casualties would be about right 90 injured and a figure of 20 being banded around as the number of deaths.

Casualties doesn't mean fatality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said dead yeah?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Enigma:

So the jist is we've been blown up for winning the Olympics? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what, by the french?

hahahah.

i doubt it's anything to do with the olympics, personally, but there's no point speculating

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xerxes T Billy:

Terrorists are tools who dont understand anything about god. They think "donkeys" as advanced transport. Im surpised they know how to make friggen bombs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets try to keep the stereotypes and xenophobia to a minimum icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So you are saying people who kill others are "masterminds"? pffft.

I didnt mention anyone or any nation. Hardly a stereotype.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LycanGav:

Oh ffs icon_rolleyes.gif

Seriously mate? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes serious. Anyone who says they are killing innocent people because of god are backwards people.

What u going to do? defend them? icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he was reffering to your stereotyping and xenophobia as Xerxes T Billy pointed out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Realdidi:

do you think they only attack us coz we won the olmpic bid yesterday, do you reckon they could of done it in Paris or Madrid of say thye had won it??? or is it just a concidence??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

think its more likely that its to do with the G8 and all the focus there.

The French wouldn;t have the guts to do this over the olympics.

yeah, I think the olympics is irrelevant to all this. Definitely a G8 thing, with a lot of British security focused on Scotland and all the main world leaders there this is going to get a lot of attention and at the same time cause chaos in a large city where resources were being stretched as it was.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xerxes T Billy:

Lets try to keep the stereotypes and xenophobia to a minimum icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So you are saying people who kill others are "masterminds"? pffft.

I didnt mention anyone or any nation. Hardly a stereotype. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So he's saying you're a xenophobic spaz. Simple enough for you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

Casualties doesn't mean fatality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ah okay....I didnt think of it that way.

I thought it meant people who had passed away. Well thats good news I guess.

Thanks mate.

Casualties doesn't mean fatality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said dead yeah? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In which case I'll shut up then icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foobR:

f*cking hell see that guy being given chest compressions?

:/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw that here as well, very upsetting to see.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bboy_yoda:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Realdidi:

do you think they only attack us coz we won the olmpic bid yesterday, do you reckon they could of done it in Paris or Madrid of say thye had won it??? or is it just a concidence??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The French wouldn;t have the guts to do this over the olympics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its not the French ffs

They could of been planning this for any country who won the Olympics.

If its to do with G8 why not blow up things in a scottish city

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by Realdidi:

do you think they only attack us coz we won the olmpic bid yesterday, do you reckon they could of done it in Paris or Madrid of say thye had won it??? or is it just a concidence???

The French wouldn;t have the guts to do this over the olympics </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im not saying the french did it coz we beat them to the bid icon_redface.gif

im saying, had Paris won yesterday, would we be seeing explosions in Paris and not London??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jisntdaman:

Oh ffs icon_rolleyes.gif

What u going to do? defend them? icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he was reffering to your stereotyping and xenophobia as Xerxes T Billy pointed out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No point even trying to explain things like this to him, he has made up his mind, and nothing we say will ever change it.

Guest Spursarecrap

Don't think this has anything to do with either the G8 summit or the olympics yesterday.

Whoever "planned" this, knew the most of the attention would be "relaxed" in london during this week.

"They" have been wanting to attack london for a long time.

Today was a perfect day.

Archived