The Glasgow Rangers thread : Season 03/04

Ter

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy "Muzza" Murray:

Kev if i was you i'd just shut up now you are making a complete idiot of yourself. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No im against double standards

and also Vidmar only arguement is picking out grammar mistakes

If you could edit them then i could put in vitals full stops.And change week to month

wee vidmar is lucky im making mistakes because Otherwise,He would have been embarssed

Dado Prso joined Monaco when Henry and Trezeguet were at the club so Prso was farmed out on loan to Ajaccio for 2(?) seasons, he came back to Monaco and up untill 2 season's ago he played the majority of his games in midfield. Since moving to the forward line his goals to games ratio has been "prolific" to quote Deschamps who i think is more in the know that your dad's mate.

Erm, we may need a temp Rangers researcher to take over whilst Frankie is recovering. You need to be a season ticket holder and have a good knowledge of the club, its staff and its youth players. Contact me for more details...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DodgyG:

Erm, we may need a temp Rangers researcher to take over whilst Frankie is recovering. You need to be a season ticket holder and have a good knowledge of the club, its staff and its youth players. Contact me for more details... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rangers is da bestest team in the whole wide world

bias my arse

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gearóid:

what happened frankie ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nobody has been able to get in contact with him for a few months now

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Killie1869:

I reckon this Kev1916 guy is really Frankie in diguise trying to up the flagging Rangers thread to keep it up with Celtic's. icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i reckon he is a dork who knows bollox about footy makes stupid statements and then gets flames so retracts them....i meant £120k a MONTH! even though i wrote week a few times. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kev1916:

No im against double standards

and also Vidmar only arguement is picking out grammar mistakes

If you could edit them then i could put in vitals full stops.And change week to month

wee vidmar is lucky im making mistakes because Otherwise,He would have been embarssed <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Touché, if i were not for your grammatical errors i may actually half an idea about what the hell your babbling about, and be able to retort.

LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DodgyG:

Erm, we may need a temp Rangers researcher to take over whilst Frankie is recovering. You need to be a season ticket holder and have a good knowledge of the club, its staff and its youth players. Contact me for more details... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rangers dont have any youth players,And they are ***** anyways,In the reserves they get beat 5-1 and in the u19s they bottle it

Only player who is decent is McCorrmack

While Celtic have guys like Gardyne-Grant-McGlinchey

and the ghod that is Aiden McGeady!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kev1916:

and the ghod that is Aiden McGeady! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another Ghod to come out of Parkhead, you do mass produce them dont you, shame they all turn into over rated English lower division players.

Burchill anyone? no? Simon Donally? Liam Miller? oh he lost ghod status when he went to a bigger club didnt he!

Believe it when i see it, not because some biased people are bigging up a youth who has as many games under his belt as Kev has brain cells.

Rangers dont have any youth players,And they are ***** anyways,In the reserves they get beat 5-1 and in the u19s they bottle it

Only player who is decent is McCorrmack

While Celtic have guys like Gardyne-Grant-McGlinchey

Brains /o\

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Powlay:

Another Ghod to come out of Parkhead, you do mass produce them dont you, shame they all turn into over rated English lower division players.

Burchill anyone? no? Simon Donally? Liam Miller? oh he lost ghod status when he went to a bigger club didnt he!

Believe it when i see it, not because some biased people are bigging up a youth who has as many games under his belt as Kev has brain cells. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wee man,Tommy Burns and fellow Backroom staff said Aiden McGeadinho is the best theyve seen because a few have came throug,and they havent been great doesnt mean McGeady should suffer wee man,

Aiden Mcgeady turned down better offers for Man Utd and Arsenal to join Celtic.And he is an republic of Ireland international

Our reserves won the league

our u19s won the league and it was our 17s playing for them but our u19s play for the u21s,Common knowledge wee man

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy "Muzza" Murray:

Kev if you arent going to add anything constructive to the thread why dont you just get lost! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said, consider that a warning

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ter:

Kev if you arent going to add anything constructive to the thread why dont you just get lost! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said, consider that a warning <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A warning for sayin there youth team is pish???

people call me ******** i point out there resevres get beat 5-1 off Thistle and Livingston and you try and warn me?!?!?!

Ter this is SI GAMES not Follow Follow SI GAMES you cant ban me because i support the popes 11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gudgewell:

i called you "special"

icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then posted a picture sayin i was a ******.You dont even get a warning

i called somebody it and got banned

HMMMMMMMM

Terrance wee man,Ill calm doon as i dont want banned again.But see in the old cm they had Scott Agnew as a god and he doesnt even get a game for the u19s

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ter:

Well said, consider that a warning <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A warning for sayin there youth team is pish???

people call me ******** i point out there resevres get beat 5-1 off Thistle and Livingston and you try and warn me?!?!?!

Ter this is SI GAMES not Follow Follow SI GAMES you cant ban me because i support the popes 11 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you can't post normally instead of trying to cause trouble then don't post at all.

If you want to discuss Celtic then go to the Celtic thread. This is a thread mainly for Rangers fans to discuss Rangers. Celtic fans are of course welcome to contribute as well, but not blatantly to try and cause trouble like you are doing.

I hope this is the end of the matter.

Wee man,Tommy Burns and fellow Backroom staff said Aiden McGeadinho is the best theyve seen because a few have came throug,and they havent been great doesnt mean McGeady should suffer wee man,

Aiden Mcgeady turned down better offers for Man Utd and Arsenal to join Celtic.And he is an republic of Ireland international

our u19s won the league and it was our 17s playing for them but our u19s play for the u21s,Common knowledge wee man <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Midget, i dont care if the pope himself said that the kid coming through the youth set up is the next best thing ever to come out of celtic, i still wouldnt believe it till it happens.

And so what if he is an international, so was Colin Healey right? and what happened to him?

Aye your argument stands up to a lot...its a bit like wet newspaper really.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Powlay:

our u19s won the league and it was our 17s playing for them but our u19s play for the u21s,Common knowledge wee man <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Midget, i dont care if the pope himself said that the kid coming through the youth set up is the next best thing ever to come out of celtic, i still wouldnt believe it till it happens.

And so what if he is an international, so was Colin Healey right? and what happened to him?

Aye your argument stands up to a lot...its a bit like wet newspaper really. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

healy's a decent player!

Latest 'rumour' doing the rounds is that we're signing Patrick Kluivert icon_biggrin.gif

Can't see that happening <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think he'd be a pretty crap signing actually. his attitude is horrendous

please sign him!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deerokus:

healy's a decent player! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know he is a decent player, but he wasnt the superstar everyone in hoops tops thought he would become. Same with Mark Burchill. Just seems any young player coming through every so often gets the tag wonder kid and Kev was bringing another to everyones attention.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deerokus:

healy's a decent player! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know he is a decent player, but he wasnt the superstar everyone in hoops tops thought he would become. Same with Mark Burchill. Just seems any young player coming through every so often gets the tag wonder kid and Kev was bringing another to everyones attention. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know what you meant, and i agree with you. stephen crainey is another one.

but the same can be said of any young player coming throught the ranks at any team really. in the case of burchill it was mostly media hype anyway, i know a lot of people (myself included) who could tell he was nowhere near as good as he was being made out to be. though i'm sure once he finds a team that'll give him regular first team football he will do not bad.

Yeah most sides do big up their youngsters but celtic fans seem to come out with the stuff about them being the greatest thing EVER! (part viii)

Most of the kids hyped up to their eyeballs go on to make a decent career out of the game, its only rarely one makes the big time as a 'ghod'.

Rangers have more home grown players in the first team than Celtic if im not mistaken. Never remember Ross getting called a 'ghod'...and quite rightly so icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Rangers have more home grown players in the first team than Celtic if im not mistaken <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well when you are £68 million in debt they have to.

We had the same bunch of 14-15 players that made up BOTH our u-19 and U-21's, add a few of the U-16 players to the U-19 squad and thats why we let the U-19 league slip.

Don't forget that for half the year Celtics U-21 team were made up of guys like Sylla, Laursen, Valgaren, Petta and other players with SPL credentials while rangers were feildign 16-17 year olds.

When our U-21's were beaten 5-1 by Partick the partick team included 6 first team regulars and 3-4 players that appear on the bench regularly, Rangers feilded 1 15 year old and 3 16 year olds.

To summerise, yes the Celtic youth system this year was far stronger, but rangers are in the middle of overhauling the youth system and many players have been let go and we are very short on any age group over 15's. our U-19's ran you close dispite the fact it was missing a few vital players for thier final fixtures for the league run in as they were involved with the first team.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 06/06/2004. Rangers midfielder Mikel Arteta has agreed a four-year contract with Real Sociedad.

But a deal is far from complete as the two clubs have yet to agree a fee.

Rangers will probably need to reduce their asking price, while Sociedad will have to increase their offer in order for the two to meet halfway.

Meanwhile, Sociedad look like selling either Xabi Alonso or Nihat. The club have received offers for both.

SA Europe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arteta for the off then.

Archived