Funny Screenshots Thread

The only thing more dreadful than my crushing Champions League semifinal exit was this pun that followed it and I'm not sure if that makes me feel better or worse...

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 11.45.30 AM.png

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2.12.2016 at 23:11, Arkim said:

Felipe does what? I swear no tampering with this one. I think SI need to look at the name database and see who put that one in. Clearly something wrong there.

Untitled.png

Nothing is wrong here. There was Brazilian international with similar name. Just google Argel ****s.

You are doing a Faroe Islands save too? :D I'm playing as Royn. Originally in 2. Deild, got them promoted to 1. Deild in 2017 and then to the Effodeildin in 2020. Got 7th two seasons in a row with little improvement. I'm doing a youth only save and while I've had some good players come through the inconsistency is mad. Usually go on a great run at the start of the season and occupy 1st/2nd/3rd spots and then it all goes downhill by the end. Loving the Faroe Islands though :) 

6 hours ago, Tullem said:

You are doing a Faroe Islands save too? :D I'm playing as Royn. Originally in 2. Deild, got them promoted to 1. Deild in 2017 and then to the Effodeildin in 2020. Got 7th two seasons in a row with little improvement. I'm doing a youth only save and while I've had some good players come through the inconsistency is mad. Usually go on a great run at the start of the season and occupy 1st/2nd/3rd spots and then it all goes downhill by the end. Loving the Faroe Islands though :) 

Kind of. :D I didn't play for about a month now. This is youth only save too, and you can follow my career in FMCU thread here, but be warned it's pretty meh, mostly screenshots.

I notice that Royn IRL have just merged with the other Suðuroy teams to create a TB / FC Suðuroy / Royn super team! 

I'll take a look at your career thread now :) 

Edited by Tullem

Well I have this newgen with pretty high potential, but what interested me more is his hair. It could not even fit into the profile pic. Fellaini 2.0?

I would rather not imagine how much of a hair does he have outside the picture.

fellaini.PNG

This had me wondering if PSG's 6-5 loss on aggregate was factored into the game... They're so poor, and me as Celtic knocked them out of the CL at the Group Stage.

58e24a3b99870_UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewStages.thumb.png.4ed44c4b15e17723e79f36f095d48d73.png

Take into account that I'm not so good at FM.

Basically I think you don't have to go all out defence against bigger sides... just exploit the space they leave behind when they try to hammer you.

On 4/2/2017 at 08:39, Halofon said:

Well I have this newgen with pretty high potential, but what interested me more is his hair. It could not even fit into the profile pic. Fellaini 2.0?

fellaini.PNG

Wow 5 foot 3 a good 2 foot of that must be his hair.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/04/2017 at 08:39, Halofon said:

fellaini.PNG

His heading ability should be better. Or would it be possible to lose the ball in his hair and walk it into the net?

• 2 weeks later...

A couple more screenshots from my FM13 save. (I've started using Imgur because Photobucket is rubbish now.)

I once came across this grey player in my Under-18s. A player/journalist, maybe? :D

qmrsVp6.jpg

And this one isn't so much funny as mildly amusing. FM always keeps the histories of every player who makes it into your seasonal Select XI (or at least the substitute's bench), even if their careers turn out to be ludicrously short failures... like this one-hit wonder.

voBqxOG.jpg

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 02:18, oakesypvfc said:

201237612ec1761672b09ce753d3c56c.png

A fashion statement from the Wycombe keeper if ever I saw one.

I'm more surprised that you didn't point out that his name was Blackman, and he's, well, a black man...

I know he's only a grey but... This situation that he finds himself in, is not an ideal situation for any player, let alone player in a youth team situation that is looking to progress into ta first team situation.... 

ron.png