Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2hgckmh.jpg

An explanation: this is actually a text bug, which I'm gonna report in a minute. Altrincham haven't become some superpower and overtaken Middlesbrough reputation- I'm only three seasons into the game.

Despite what this report says, Gerry Collins is not the Middlesbrough manager... he's a scout. And suddenly it all makes a bit more sense that he'd want to leave and become manager at a non-league team.

Wales aren't half bad, they finished 2nd in the Euro16 qualifying group in my save (powered by Bale) behind England (and ahead of someone like Ukraine IIRC)

and replace Cyprus with the Faroe Islands and yeah, shortest travel of all time :p

N.Ireland cries. :brock:

The outcome is not exactly weird though indeed. Wales starts with a good squad. Generally drops later on, but Ireland and Scotland drop much more, especially Ireland.

As you can see I signed Casillas as a Goalkeeping Coach after he retired as a player. Apparently my new backroom staff member will cause a huge boost in shirt sales!

2h6c0pi.png

I don't know if SI put this in on purpose but it's seems about right to me. If the team I support had signed him as a coach, I'd probably get a shirt with his name on it.

Still pretty funny though.

I don't get it?

Paul Metcalfe is the real name of Captain Scarlet from Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons also from (Gerry Anderson's) New Captain Scarlet - he's virtually indestructible and can recover from even a fatal wounds in hours - he tends to get injured a lot(often sustains wounds which would kill any normal Human)

Paul Metcalfe is the real name of Captain Scarlet from Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons also from (Gerry Anderson's) New Captain Scarlet - he's virtually indestructible and can recover from even a fatal wounds in hours - he tends to get injured a lot(often sustains wounds which would kill any normal Human)

:applause:

"They crash him and his body may burn,

they smash him but they know he'll return,

to live again"

:thup:

However, :thdn: for mentioning the New Captain Scarlet and bringing my day down.

:applause:

Captain Scarlet,

He's the one who knows the Mysterons' game,

And things they plan.

Captain Scarlet,

To his Martian foes, a dangerous name,

A Superman.

They crash him and his body may burn,

they smash him but they know he'll return,

to live again

Captain Scarlet,

As the Angels are flying, wing to wing,

Into the scene,

Spectrum is Green.

Captain Scarlet,

Though the Mysterons plan to conquer the Earth,

This indestructible man will show what he's worth.

Captain Scarlet,

In-des-tructible,

Captain Scarlet.

:thup:

However, :thdn: for mentioning the New Captain Scarlet and bringing my day down.

New Captain Scarlet's great

I'm trying to get a screenshot in here of a freak result which happened in the CL playoffs 2033 First leg,

but there's something wrong with the screenshot. If i find a way to redo it then i'll post the screenshot.

But basically it's a match between FC Brasov vs Real Madrid.

Final score?

8-3 to FC Brasov. That's an AI vs AI game.

Real Madrid just played badly. No red cards or any other weird things going on.

One off freak result. Was in shock when i saw it :D

I'm trying to get a screenshot in here of a freak result which happened in the CL playoffs 2033 First leg,

but there's something wrong with the screenshot. If i find a way to redo it then i'll post the screenshot.

But basically it's a match between FC Brasov vs Real Madrid.

Final score?

8-3 to FC Brasov. That's an AI vs AI game.

Real Madrid just played badly. No red cards or any other weird things going on.

One off freak result. Was in shock when i saw it :D

I bet half of the goals were scored through corners.