Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sprytny szczupak" / clever pike is something like shoot head when feet is over the pitch and all body is in one line, but in my situation it's just goalkeeper when shoot ball into pitch from hand, he shoot his leg in head of mine striker who was staying opposite to him xD

"Szczupak" is something like van Persie goal on this video .

image.png.7f94211fcd02d9689a6acd6a1b4de777.png

Decided to re-download old editions and look through my past saves...FM16 Lyon is still my longest ever - 13 seasons! (How long it took me to win only my 2nd ever FM Champions League as I kept restricting myself until I eventually did it with a team entirely out of my own youth intakes, anchored by a 34-year old Samuel Umtiti). I'd completely forgot about the Alexander Lacazette's odyssey:

2121563883_Screenshot2021-09-17at23_10_54.png.86e632e5480ed115f2d736f7952055eb.png

The Madrid move makes sense...as does an obvious transfer-listing for failing to displace Benzema (who did finish his career alongside him with Lyon), but how on Earth did I get Milan to buy him twice?! At the same value?!

Edited by zlatanera

FM17...

52715044_Screenshot2021-09-17at23_39_48.png.5b4cbab60d7f193fb90bc711aff54b15.png

The results (consecutive Champions League titles brought up to the Arctic Circle with a back three of Magnar Odegaard, Simen Wangberg, and Ulrik Yttergard Jensen anchoring the defence) suggest strikerless may have been overpowered back then, but at least I'll always have this guy's name!

Edited by zlatanera

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

So I have been asked to provide a team for a testimonial for one of my former players.  As you can see, he has had a stellar career.

Ap0X7dQ.png

I really hope you haven't been waiting 15 seasons for a sell on clause...

Not only is pretty much my entire 1st team squad unregistered because of a bug, but my youth team are playing in the Under 19 Champions League on the same day I do. So in a European away day in Europe, against the French champions, the Manchester United fans are treated to this team sheet! 

2021-10-27 (4).png

Edited by north_london_fan