Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a screen shot but..

I get a report saying that one of the players "is unhappy at your failure to find him a new club as promised and, although he recognises attempts have been made, he has now reached the point where he may no longer willing to speak to you."

Boo Hoo. What a shame. I offer him mutual termination with the result that he is now "unhappy at being offered a contract termination and feels he is being forced out of the club."

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, BFootball said:

To commemorate the end of David Moyes' 6 year Man Utd contract, here is a view from FM 14 of what might've been.

4hbq09.jpg

What date is that in game? :lol::lol:

4 hours ago, DownTheFrank said:

I call this A Like for Like replacement. 

Doubly interesting that both are from the same club. 

replacement.thumb.PNG.c57bc74662f18d96d34be474d7c30ca3.PNG

Callum gribbin is good technically but mentally awful, periera is better in almost every case. Gribbin is also injury prone and I think he won't be in the game anymore as he was reported quit from football but he could be on the comeback. Anyways don't go for him. Spent several FM's tying to improve his mentality because his technicals was amazing for his age, shame it never worked out for him cause of his injuries 

Oh man i wish I had seen that thread a couple of days ago... I qualified in the groupe stage of CL by finishing first, despite losing my last group stage game, and I then drew Inter Milan, and then I got a media question telling me "You lost in group stage against Atletico and now you're not qualified for next round, you must be disappointed?". Like, WHAT?! I'm qualified, I'm playing Inter next.

I did the screen but couldn't find a thread to post it in on another board...

2 hours ago, JeffDogg said:

Oh man i wish I had seen that thread a couple of days ago... I qualified in the groupe stage of CL by finishing first, despite losing my last group stage game, and I then drew Inter Milan, and then I got a media question telling me "You lost in group stage against Atletico and now you're not qualified for next round, you must be disappointed?". Like, WHAT?! I'm qualified, I'm playing Inter next.

I did the screen but couldn't find a thread to post it in on another board...

I had a similar question that I reported as a bug ... it’s being investigated.

29 minutes ago, CFuller said:

Another classic example of users thinking that more shots = more goals. How many of Braga's shots were from long distance?

What do you get all aggressive? Don't see a reason. Just chill.

2 minutes ago, JeffDogg said:

What do you get all aggressive? Don't see a reason. Just chill.

What part of my post was aggressive?

These types of screenshots crop up all the time. They're not funny, they're not interesting - they're just indicative of poor tactics (assuming you're managing Braga in this case).

2 hours ago, JeffDogg said:

Another classic FM game

854153463_Sanstitre-1.thumb.jpg.044f4aa78dec7ea32ca3e10edd2399ee.jpg

Had a game like that yesterday.
31 shots with 20 on target. Ball just wouldn't go in. Lost 1-0 thanks to a ball that hit the post, hit my GK and rolled in :D

12 minutes ago, roykela said:

Had a game like that yesterday.
31 shots with 20 on target. Ball just wouldn't go in. Lost 1-0 thanks to a ball that hit the post, hit my GK and rolled in :D

I can be very mean to a player who does that...

3 hours ago, CFuller said:

What part of my post was aggressive?

These types of screenshots crop up all the time. They're not funny, they're not interesting - they're just indicative of poor tactics (assuming you're managing Braga in this case).

Cant be poor tactics if it was a completely dominant performance? It's funny because you'd expect something to happen and it doesn't it's classic fm. 

Just now, BigV said:

Cant be poor tactics if it was a completely dominant performance? It's funny because you'd expect something to happen and it doesn't it's classic fm. 

Does this sound familiar?

And if we want to have yet another debate about the myth of being "FMed" by FM, can we PLEASE take it elsewhere? This is the "Funny Screenshots Thread", not the "I Had 35 Shots And Didn't Score Thread".

To get this thread back on track, here are a couple of screenshots from my save.

After Arsenal and Barcelona, Thomas Vermaelen's career has taken an interesting turn...

Vermaelen.thumb.png.d0ac25785cde8de14611a761c52a76b4.png

...and so has Oliver McBurnie's.

McBurnie.thumb.png.12ed8602864559caa9bfc5101c299825.png

Hey, I didn't complain about the dominating draw. I only posted it. Like I said, just chill. If I want to know why I'll go in the right sub-forum, I know where it is.

11 minutes ago, CFuller said:

To get this thread back on track, here are a couple of screenshots from my save.

After Arsenal and Barcelona, Thomas Vermaelen's career has taken an interesting turn...

Vermaelen.thumb.png.d0ac25785cde8de14611a761c52a76b4.png

...and so has Oliver McBurnie's.

McBurnie.thumb.png.12ed8602864559caa9bfc5101c299825.png

Areola joined Al-Ahli (Saudi Arabia) at just 31. A keeper of that age is suppoed to be in his prime.

Edited by JeffDogg

2 hours ago, CFuller said:

Does this sound familiar?

And if we want to have yet another debate about the myth of being "FMed" by FM, can we PLEASE take it elsewhere? This is the "Funny Screenshots Thread", not the "I Had 35 Shots And Didn't Score Thread".

Just a short follow up and you don't neccessarily need to reply but How often does atlanta draw 0-0 after domianting performances in comparison to someone's FM save that you would see "more often"? 

as jeffdog said, simple scrn shot- didn't need to be questioned. Simple "oooffff bad luck" would've sufficed instead of questioning his post. Or even a vote up. 

On 21/07/2019 at 22:35, BigV said:

Not poor tactics per se, but poor chances created due to the tactic.

Showing number of shots doesn't tell us much other than your players tried to score X number of times. We don't know how many of those shots were from ridiculous positions, under pressure, from 25yds out with 15 players between shooter and goal etc etc.

So yes, your tactic might be good in that you dominate possession, but weak when trying to fashion chances, at least, quality chances.

Edited by Snorks