[FM2012] Vodu Caos 12.0 - Official Thread

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,Vodu.would it be too much to ask if i asked u to put a link of this tac. for fm11?
http://www.cmportugal.com/index.php?showtopic=137362 http://tactica-football-manager.blogspot.com/2011/07/433-vodu-shot-113-tactica-football.html

http://tactica-football-manager.blogspot.com/2010/11/tactica-football-manager-2011.html

http : / / tactica-football-manager.blogspot.com/2010/11/tactica-football-manager-2011.html

Attention Millsinho

How is the tactics creator version working for you? is it just as good? lost any of its power?

I don't use either of them anymore, because I'm working on my own tactic.

It seemed to work just as well for me though yes, which is what you would expect as the tactical instructions should be identical.

Hi Vodu and all others, just wondering how people are getting on with their tactic under the new patch, 12.1. WHile I realize that ME changes were minimal, there are many in the general forum complaining about defending and defending corners. I haven't run into those issues with this, but I thought I'd ask how others are faring.

Keep up the good work, Vodu! :)

ST Tevez is a deffo no no not big enough i tried small quick strikers here and they failed badly! need to be powerful/quick/stamina/finishing/composure/heading/jumping ie wilfried/sanogo/niang/sturridge has been excellent for me on the right side cutting in with his left foot!, i always try to play a left foot on rhs and a right foot on lhs

hope that helps abit, if you need any more just ask mate

cheers

au contraire mon frere, ive just started a game with spurs and dos santos and defoe are scoring much more than adebayour, pavlyuchenko and papiss cisse (who i bought on your advice lol), so it looks like small quick dimunutive is better than tall, strong and good in the air.

ive been using the tactical creator versin courtesy of millsinho and it is brilliant. thank you vodu!! im tottenham (signed g.barry and papiss cisse) and im top of the league after 15 games, winning 12 of them and loosing 1. F39 A9. smashed the euro group i was in winning all except one. a draw out in lazio but played kids. just won at home in euro with 4 kids playing 4-1. tactic performs who ever u pick. i love this as i love giving kids/ressies match time. good work vodu and millsinho!!

The new patch has rendered my own tactic pretty useless too, so I'm not surprised by these comments. I'm now torn between re-installing and playing without the patch, or going back to FM 2011 again until all the patches are released.

I just can't be bothered putting in the effort to play the game, knowing that another patch is always just around the corner.

I've found the tactic still working relatively well. My main issue is with corners. After finishing a season, I scored zero goals from corners...zero. However, it's not just me as the team wtih highest amount of goals from corners only had 3. I think the "minor" ME changes to corners wasn't so minor...

I play a few games with the new patch and my conclusions are:

- The team needs time for adapting tactic again. It´s almost like charge a new tactic. Altought the bars stay full in the same.

- When you update, team tempo of play gets slowly and only with a few games get to normal.

- After that, the tactic works the same and even corners seem equal.

- Maybe the team even defend better, but i need a few games to say that.

Tactic doesn't work on new patch ..Simple

I have found that it still works but not as much because of the reputation needed to do team talks.

If you are at a big club first season with not a lot of rep it is going to be hard no matter what because this FM relies far too much on team talks.

I play a few games with the new patch and my conclusions are:

- The team needs time for adapting tactic again. It´s almost like charge a new tactic. Altought the bars stay full in the same.

- When you update, team tempo of play gets slowly and only with a few games get to normal.

- After that, the tactic works the same and even corners seem equal.

- Maybe the team even defend better, but i need a few games to say that.

Hi Vodu long time no speak, not played FM for a while just been too busy but now my xmas hols have started thought i would have a new long term save but after reading and briefly trying with your old tactic now the game has updated i am struggling, are you working on a new tactic for latest patch?

all other tactics seem to bore me except yours!!!

cheers

Ady

Hi Vodu long time no speak, not played FM for a while just been too busy but now my xmas hols have started thought i would have a new long term save but after reading and briefly trying with your old tactic now the game has updated i am struggling, are you working on a new tactic for latest patch?

all other tactics seem to bore me except yours!!!

cheers

Ady

I think the old one works same. As i said, when you update team needs a new time for adapting.

Maybe i´ll work on other tactic.

I was 20 matches unbeaten, after 12.1 update, i lost 5 games in a row 0-1, 1-5 at home and 2-0 away and both in Euro league (1-3, 1-2)...still have 15 points advantage...morale fall to very low, strikers stoped scoring same with corners

I think the old one works same. As i said, when you update team needs a new time for adapting. Change in the pré-season only.

Regarding 12.1 patch: I have similar experience. At first team is disoriented - slow on offense. After a handful of matches it starts to come together again.

Unfortunately for me (Liverpool) I met Chelsea, ManU and Real Madrid in the first five matches after patching :lol:

This just doesn't work defensively on the new patch.

1st game vs Milan (I'm Inter) I was lucky to draw 1-1. My keeper got 9,2 rating. The CCC were 6-0 for Milan.

2nd game vs Barca away 8-1 up to 80th minute. CCC 12-2 for Barca...

will try it for few more games, but defence is so leaky...

EDIT: For comparison... I met barca on last years CL final and I lost it 2-4 after extra time

Regarding 12.1 patch: I have similar experience. At first team is disoriented - slow on offense. After a handful of matches it starts to come together again.

Unfortunately for me (Liverpool) I met Chelsea, ManU and Real Madrid in the first five matches after patching :lol:

Same happened to me, after winter season break lost 5 matches and relegated from Euro league cup. Tomorrow will continue, hope that tactic will adapt...

Hey Vodu, and everyone in this thread :I made mix of your tactic, and some things from special one tactic who was the best tactic for me in fm 2010/2011, the attack was so awesome!

It's a 4-2-3-1 tactic with 3 att. midfielder, and no wingers.

I think everybody should try it.

> http://www.mediafire.com/?9gcbqj59z9qoyes <

I will write more about this tactic, when i got time because right now i must go for visit a friend.

Ps. i also made my own tweaks to the tactic.