Mr Hough's Swarm Tactic FM2012

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about the delay on the tactics, I hit a good run then it crumbles and that is no good, I have been concentrating on 4-2-2-2 formations thinking that is the way forward but the more i think about it the less sure i become so i am gonna work on a 4-1-2-3 tactic and see where that leads me.

Thanks for the support i really appreciate it.

Dave

Very good tactic .. but my two MC never get a good rating ... the whole team has an average of over 7.40 except my MC's ... I play Man Utd and have Fletcher , Anderson , Asamoah and Ozil playing there and the best rating is Fletcher with 7.03. Is this normal ?

Very good tactic .. but my two MC never get a good rating ... the whole team has an average of over 7.40 except my MC's ... I play Man Utd and have Fletcher , Anderson , Asamoah and Ozil playing there and the best rating is Fletcher with 7.03. Is this normal ?

i too have this problem.

Any suggestions??

Yeah same problem here - most of the time 6.8 and 6.9 no matter which wondekids I place there - any suggestions guys?

You could choose for one a bit more defending and the other more attacking and a more free role for the attacking MC.

I use this and my players get the same rating as most of the players on the pitch.

I have been looking at strong teams and what tactics they employ in FM12, I have been looking at Barcelona and Chelsea Both sides use the same System a 4-1-2-2-1 formation and when i have played against them i have noticed that they always have wingers free in space all the time and carve me up no matter what i do, I tried all kinds of different team and player settings to counter this but then came to the conclusion that it must just be the way the tactic is set so i decided to have a go at making the same system because it is all very solid in defence with the 3 midfielders protecting the back 4 to a certain extent.

Here is a preview of my New Tactic which is a 4-1-2-2-1 formation which is based on a Chelsea/Barcelona Mould.

Mr Hough Special 4-1-2-2-1

SpecialTactic.jpg

Recent Game vs Liverpool at Half Time

TottenhamvsLiverpoolHalftime.jpg

Full Time Vs Liverpool

TottenhamvsLiverpoolFulltimejpg.jpg

Only had limited time to Test this but as you can see it is Promising

Looking good Mr Hough, cant wait to see that one in more action and try it out myself!!!

This is easily the best tactic i have created so far, the amount of chances you create is enormous, My wingers are slightly out scoring my strikers though but it is not a major issue for me as i have my passing focus onto the wings and they always seem free to be able to score or cross into the box.

The defence is extreamly Solid too with the Opposition not getting many CCC's only Half Chances with is ok becuase the ratio of them getting out away isn't very big.

This is easily the best tactic i have created so far, the amount of chances you create is enormous, My wingers are slightly out scoring my strikers though but it is not a major issue for me as i have my passing focus onto the wings and they always seem free to be able to score or cross into the box.

The defence is extreamly Solid too with the Opposition not getting many CCC's only Half Chances with is ok becuase the ratio of them getting out away isn't very big.

release date ?

release date ?

I only made the tactic this morning and began testing it, I will get to about 20 games with tottenham and then test with a lower league side to see how it copes with lessor players.

To wet your appitite here is some more screens from my test with tottenham

TottenhamRedStar.jpg

TottenhamBlackburn.jpg

TottenhamChelsea-1.jpg

TottenhamManUtd.jpg

As you can see a few big results against some big sides

Mr Hough - Nice to see the shots are high against lower teams and slight more against good teams too. Im liking what im seeing which is good and look foward to tryin it out when you get around to releasing it. Good to see as well that you dont concede lots either as that seem to be the problem that i have when some of the tactics ive used. Keep up the great work and your a legend too!

Mr Hough - Nice to see the shots are high against lower teams and slight more against good teams too. Im liking what im seeing which is good and look foward to tryin it out when you get around to releasing it. Good to see as well that you dont concede lots either as that seem to be the problem that i have when some of the tactics ive used. Keep up the great work and your a legend too!

Cheers brother, It's nice to hear appreciation

Cheers brother, It's nice to hear appreciation

You are more than welcome mate, you do alot of hard work on these type of things and you deserve all the credit and appreciation for helping people enjoy the game. I know that if i didnt have a decent tatic that worked id get frustrated with the game and not enjoy it as much.

Looks promising, especially the results against other PL teams. Preseason in FM12 is weird though. I've smashed teams like B Munich, Real Madrid with 5-0, 7-1 in preseason and then lost to Stoke 1-4 in the first PL match.

edit. Ah, sorry, thought that the match against Vit Guimarez was in preseason.

Looks good Dave. I will be following your progress closely! I like how you seem to be getting the best out of the midfield 2. (VDV and Modric). I've personally found it tough this year when playing 2 true centre midfielders particularly in terms of average rating.

Anyway all the best with this and keep up the good work!

Looks promising, especially the results against other PL teams. Preseason in FM12 is weird though. I've smashed teams like B Munich, Real Madrid with 5-0, 7-1 in preseason and then lost to Stoke 1-4 in the first PL match.

edit. Ah, sorry, thought that the match against Vit Guimarez was in preseason.

All thr games are either League or Europa league games, No friendleys

Archived