• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Knap

I have your Quad tactic and the new 442 you posted yesterday, and there is alot more differences to them than just HUB. Tempo, width, closing down and time wasting are all different settings between the two tactics.

Would you be able to post up your 4231 tactic?

TBH I was messing around and took over MU with Sunday League rep. I've played about 30 games with mc and mu without loss. However this is a HUB tactic and for most sides will work better without HUB. It is also flexible with formation, so can use it as 4222 or 4231 or defensive 4141

Non HUB 4231 with Spurs

tottenhamvswanseainform.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MU with Sunday League rep.

englishpremierdivisionoe.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cosmetic tweaks

4231 non hub

http://www.mediafire.com/?rp3w4l5316ls66a

are all these with this tactic?

Knap, you are an absolute genius as a tactician, I was fearing defeat against Real Madrid, yet I did amazing against them. I took over Valencia when they were having a bad time. Now I think next season will be very interesting. ;D

182o08c.jpg

Thanks a lot, Knap. ;D. This was with the Knap christmas tactic.

FM09 is on my old laptop. I will try and fire it up later.

What's the problem with FM12.

Thanks knap. Well my laptop broke so buying a new PC in a few weeks. My current PC is too slow to run FM12 so playing 09 in the mean time

Wow Knap! That is some season you have had with Tottenham!

I was wondering, with regards to the two central midfielders, is it possible to have one more defensive and one more attacking, or should they both be more defensive?

Steve

I usually use Modric and a DM type but have used Hudd and Sandro combo or VDV and Modric, but I prefer a more balanced combo.

Whatever the Ass Man uses as I don't check. There is a lot more negative feedback from players on training in general but is not a major issue so far.

Been using the Man City 12.1.1 HappyChristmas442 tactic for a season and a half now as Novara. First season it pretty well, I managed to finish 12th, predicted 19th, thanks mostly to an incredible amount of draws. Second season I've managed to invest a bit of $(picked up Amauri, Floccari, Darron Gibson, Tobias Weis and Adam Hlousek on frees) after making it to the Italian Cup final(qualified for Europa League by default). First few games were great, lots of goals, defensive dominance, now 4 straight draws. Will keep you updated

WH with latest 442.

I even beat Man City with a reserve team but there was a problem at start with most of squad needing a holiday (not sure what that was about).

The left forward has roam so tend to use an am/fc. With WH I used Piquionne on right and Quintero on left. With MC mostly Aguero left and Tevez and Dzeko on right.