It is a pre patch tactic but was working with Spurs 3rd season.

I have made changes post patch but atm only EPL winning, so still need to find a few more points.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

matty

Your Ass Man tends to use best fit player for position.

If you take any of my saves I do use different types of players in same positions, for example, both Bale and Bassong play LB or say Lennon and Nani. As long as a player is good at the position I do not worry about roles and duties.

Most of my tactics are set up for Left MC more attacking in nature I.e Modric and Right defensive i.e Sandro. The forwards left more creative i.e Aguero the right any other type.

The Merry Xmas tactic was a bit of fun for holiday season as its set to All Out Attack.

Have a look at the 442 and you will see it's set up as a team tactic, all very simple as the game should be.

given the 4-4-2 team tactic a go.. quite enjoyable to watch the football being played. At home im absolutely crushing opponents, but away im absolutely abysmal. do you change the tactic home and away?

With a poor team i have used the 451 as an away tactic.

The Spurs results post 533 are post patch.

Is there some sort of corner exploit/bug in your 4-5-1? My two CBs have 7 goals between them in 9 games. :o

edit: two more now... definitely is some sort of exploit, kinda spoils the game imo. :( how do i turn it off?

Is that with new patch?

Check the number of corners compared to AI.

Have you set up corner takers for inswinging?

Yeah it's on the newest patch with Plymouth.

We had 12 corners one game (2 goals from CB)

I haven't done anything apart from load the tactic up and place players into their positions.

Thank you for the quick reply knap! I am just worried my CBs will lead the goal scoring charts hahaha.

They often run in clusters so you could go for a run without scoring from corners. In general the corner count will be very high due to AI being very defensive. Also depends on player as Vidic at MU is very good and ended up with 19 for a season but out of 155 in total, so forwards should score plenty.

You could try changing position of CB and forward.

I will probably release this 442 as a post patch tactic

englishpremierdivisionoz.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i try the 4-2-2-2 you give me few days

with villa first 18 game i have win 11

0-0 1

lost 6 including one 5-1 against blackburn

it s the patch make that the tactic doesnt work well ? the defense is not very strong

what is your new 4-4-2 ?

The run changes now means you can go defensive by reducing runs and adding time wasting to often. It can also help to reduce tempo or increase to level with CD slider.

That 106pt 442 looks nice. That gives me a dilemma now about whether to carry on using the spurs 442 with my Stalybridge Celtic team or switch to this new one!

[EDIT] Just realised that many of the team settings are very similar to the spurs 442, so my team is almost fluid in it straight away. I'll definitely switch to the new one for my first season in the Blue Square Premier then.

I use Ass Man, and I would use this as a guide and then just use common sense. Same with team talks but more passionate and aggressive. With discipline I use a warning for 2 yellows and fine 1 weeks for straight red.

Hey Knap, thanks for the spurs 442 tactic, it has been working great however it seems to have faded post patch so I will try your new 442. Thanks again!

I've found this to be about the best tactic I've tried on 12.2. Capable of scoring a lot of goals without often getting caught out at the back.

Only real issue I've found is that the two central midfielders tend to do poorly. I have Sigurõsson and M'Vila but they rarely get above a 6.xx. Would be nice to get a bit more out of them.

Bugger me!! it's looking great if it's not already "stable" in your eyes!!

Question: When you put your match prep onto your ass man...what match prep does he usually choose? I just find his choices really bizzare sometimes???