Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be crying, I'll be happy. I get to be there as we lift the trophy, (done that a few times of course), and to celebrate the greatest managerial career ever. Nevermind to salute Paul Scholes again.

A brilliant day in prospect.

I won't be crying, I'll be happy. I get to be there as we lift the trophy, (done that a few times of course), and to celebrate the greatest managerial career ever. Nevermind to salute Paul Scholes again.

A brilliant day in prospect.

I bet you cry, you big girls blouse.

Have to Sky+ the footy as off out this afternoon. Might just FF through the game just to see the build up and after match presentations, or I'll have no FM time later.

Anywhere nice?

I was gonna watch Spurs but just cba so watching the F1 instead. I'll watch United though.

Naked child jamboree over and have watched the Man U game on Fast Forward.

Pretty emotional stuff. Even as a neutral I feel there's going to be a hell of a void in the Premier League that we won't stop feeling for a couple of years.

Next year promises to be very interesting with new managers at United and presumably City and Chelsea. Could be the most open title race for a while, although I suspect those three clubs will still be the main protagonists.

Now to finish cooking a leg of lamb.

Emotional day. Shame about t'weather.It's also official. Rooney has had a transfer request rejected by the club. As I said before if he wants out get him out as quickly as possible and get someone committed in. There are only a handful of clubs that could afford him. Can't see him leaving the country personally, which leaves City of Chelsea.Thoughts?

NF? Is that you?

The only thing you could have said which is worse is comparing me to pearcey :(.

Have you tried unemployed?

That has been my last two main saves pretty much.

Emotional day. Shame about t'weather.It's also official. Rooney has had a transfer request rejected by the club. As I said before if he wants out get him out as quickly as possible and get someone committed in. There are only a handful of clubs that could afford him. Can't see him leaving the country personally, which leaves City of Chelsea.Thoughts?

It was official the other day, every man and his dog knew it. You were just been a bit of a clown/Rooney apologist.

Even though I haven't commented in your thread for a while, I have been keeping up with it and it's a great shame that you can't get it to load up. Must be distressing I guess.

Its annoying. I didn't expect to start another save on FM13. Might just have a bash with Liverpool.

Yeah I am not sure yet, but it is going to be a one whose league starts in the summer and that nation has never had a club in the European Cup Final.

Hungary for me, I've always wanted to manage Honved but starting in the bottom division of that league would be great. Not sure if it'd be of interest to you but taking the Hungary job and trying to make them as good as they were at one point would also add to the challenge of developing your own academy players.

Save, and thread running.

Looking forward to following it SRL. It actually in an inadvertant way prompted me to try a carrer update thread of my own. Never been in FMCU before and quite liked what i saw.

Looking forward to following it SRL. It actually in an inadvertant way prompted me to try a carrer update thread of my own. Never been in FMCU before and quite liked what i saw.

I love the FMCU. I must admit that I don't post as much in the threads this year as I did for FM12, but that is due to time contraints. It is very interesting however reading through peoples saves, especially when you have time.

Sorting out my best mate's Stag Do, far more work than I expected!

He's a Tee-Totaller so it's going to be an activity based thing.

Looks like being 2 hours of running about with pretend guns in an old warehouse followed by 2 hours of karting, followed by curry and, for normal people, beer :cool: