Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's everyone doing this evening?

As you may have guessed with me posting this I'm not going to the game tonight. Let a mate go instead as I couldn't be bothered with us already being through as group winners. Shameful I know.

It's because its cold out the real reason isn't it? :D

I'll be watching the game while the missus wraps some Xmas present.

It's because its cold out the real reason isn't it? :D

Decided after the side we sent out against Galatasary not to bother. Not that I've got a problem with giving some of the younger guys a chance, but I can't be arsed three days before I go on holiday going to Manchester to watch Nick Powell. (This is not meant to be disrespectfult to him, as you know Cleon, I think he'll be a fine player and I already enjoy watching him play).

Got packing to do aswell!

Decided after the side we sent out against Galatasary not to bother. Not that I've got a problem with giving some of the younger guys a chance, but I can't be arsed three days before I go on holiday going to Manchester to watch Nick Powell. (This is not meant to be disrespectfult to him, as you know Cleon, I think he'll be a fine player and I already enjoy watching him play).

Got packing to do aswell!

To be fair is it a bit of travelling to see the reserves plays. It's not like the game as any real meaning.

I have just made the tea. The mrs is stuck in traffic on the way home from work. I might actually load FM up for the first time in a few days.

What you made? We just had homemade mushroom pie
:cool:

Nick Powell <3 (as a player before anyone says anything)

I never thought anything different. But the fact you've put what you did in brackets makes me think you are lying now and actually did mean more than just a player....

Spag Bol :cool:.

And garlic bread?

I never thought anything different. But the fact you've put what you did in brackets makes me think you are lying now and actually did mean more than just a player....

One of you was bound to say different ;)

My other half isn't 17, she's 28. And no, I'm not sharing a picture of her with you all, that would be weird.

Also I have never touched the 17 year old in anything near an inappropriatd way. Nor do i plan to cheat on my girlfriend with her, (or anyone else for that matter), in any way, shape, or form. I simply wouldn't do that, people who do are reprehensible.

The only exception I would make would be for Hayley McQueen, the most stunning female specimen I have ever met. A night with me would leave her unable to walk for atleast a week or two.

My other half isn't 17, she's 28. And no, I'm not sharing a picture of her with you all, that would be weird.

Also I have never touched the 17 year old in anything near an inappropriatd way. Nor do i plan to cheat on my girlfriend with her, (or anyone else for that matter), in any way, shape, or form. I simply wouldn't do that, people who do are reprehensible.

The only exception I would make would be for Hayley McQueen, the most stunning female specimen I have ever met. A night with me would leave her unable to walk for atleast a week or two.

A bit defensive? :D

More like clarifying things for the knuckleheads.

I thought Hayley McQueen wouldn't be your type, it seems I was wrong and you do have some class.

Who is on PSN?

SRL looking for cyber sex again on PSN with webcams....

And just who did you think would be my type?

Like I said she's stunning, even more so in person, which I always find to be a rarity.

Lily Allen, Tulisa.....you walked into that one :D

In all honesty though I had you going for the more mature women, not like old enough to be your gran or owt. Dunno why tbh.

Lily Allen, Tulisa.....you walked into that one :D

In all honesty though I had you going for the more mature women, not like old enough to be your gran or owt. Dunno why tbh.

I got the respone I expected.

In all fairness to Tulisa she's hardly unattractive to look at, but as soon as she speaks it all goes downhill pretty quickly.

Bit of a lack of club guides this year no?

Where's fulham, stoke etc?

I think a lot get put off by creating them for none popular clubs. It's a lot of work and effort for nobody to use those threads tbh.

Playstation is ****, get on xbox live and ill cyber with you.

I have an X-Box too, I'm just not paying to play online :D.

Nothing wrong with an older woman. My mrs is nearly 30 :cool:.

In all fairness to Tulisa she's hardly unattractive to look at, but as soon as she speaks it all goes downhill pretty quickly.

There are worse such as Rhianna who is a ****ing dog.

Evening everyone :)

Like your style Cleon, i'm 39 & the mrs is 34 :D

Evening mate :)

I did the older woman thing last time so thought I'd be different this time :D. It does have drawbacks at times though when I mention something and she doesn't know who or what I'm on about though.