Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

int it meant to be 12 days before Christmas?

Thats pointless. Having the tree up at the beginning of December builds up the excitement.

I'll be doing ours Wednesday because off to Scarborough for a while next week, so it'll all be done for when we get back :cool:

How is your mother & sister?

No wonder Suarez is one of most hated people in England with exploits like that tbh.

I can't argue against that to be fair.

It is like the Pompey - Reading game, no defending necessary.

Defending hardlies happens now in the Premiership, especially a Man Utd or Chelsea game.

Fantastic evening of footy so far..

Watched the United game against Reading, or "how not to defend" as it will become better known.

Valencia thrashed 5-2 at home by Real Sociedad was a shocker, then Pellegrino sacked afterwards...

Barcelona giving Athletic a good old-fashioned pumping... 500th game for Iniesta, 350th for Messi...

Now watching the Madrid derby.

Thats pointless. Having the tree up at the beginning of December builds up the excitement.

How is your mother & sister?

I can't argue against that to be fair.

Defending hardlies happens now in the Premiership, especially a Man Utd or Chelsea game.

There both doing really good, cheers :)

Can't wait for MOTD tonite, wanna see how good Swansea were.

Ah a few days off from work and the forums gives you new hope and enthusiasm! hahaha

We've had snow the past few days, its bloody cold, but i got a new green hat so im not bothered.

Stay away from GD then or all the enthusiasm will get drained. There is 1 user who is really winding me up atm though.

How was the band you saw at weekend?

Stay away from GD then or all the enthusiasm will get drained. There is 1 user who is really winding me up atm though.

How was the band you saw at weekend?

GD doesnt really wind me up that much, only when that Biggus posts his usual hyperbole and his counter productive advice. I spent the last 3 days playing FM, and it really got my enthusiasm for the game back, i actually really enjoy the ME now having seen it in action properly, i did think it had gone back to the FM12 ME with the 100 mile an hour football, but it has a lot more to offer, and i actually saw a keeper get POM, which convinced me it was decent enough. Plus my Aberdeen game is proving tough, any money i make has to go on building new training facilites, taken in over £10M in the past 3 years, spent not a jot of it on new players!

Who is winding you up?

Gig was great fun, we have a great wee venue in Aberdeen called The Tunnels, its a nice size for small local gigs.

GD doesnt really wind me up that much, only when that Biggus posts his usual hyperbole and his counter productive advice. I spent the last 3 days playing FM, and it really got my enthusiasm for the game back, i actually really enjoy the ME now having seen it in action properly, i did think it had gone back to the FM12 ME with the 100 mile an hour football, but it has a lot more to offer, and i actually saw a keeper get POM, which convinced me it was decent enough. Plus my Aberdeen game is proving tough, any money i make has to go on building new training facilites, taken in over £10M in the past 3 years, spent not a jot of it on new players!

Who is winding you up?

Gig was great fun, we have a great wee venue in Aberdeen called The Tunnels, its a nice size for small local gigs.

haha you already named the wind up merchant.

Who did you see?

Just finished reading the books, was totally devasted when I found out the story aint done yet after the last book, don't have that much patience to wait for the next one :thdn:

Is there a date for that new book?

Game of Thrones :cool:

Indeed it is.

haha you already named the wind up merchant.

Who did you see?

Hahaha i should have known! Surely you must be able to do something about the constant lies he tells about the game? It must be conterproductive towards helping people?

It was just a few local bands i was seeing, one called Miss Lucid (i would reccomend checking them out) and a Glasgow band Made Sparks, who were also quite good and worth checking out. Good rock music if you like that kinda thing.

What a weekend. :cool:

C'mon then, what did you get upto? :)

Hahaha i should have known! Surely you must be able to do something about the constant lies he tells about the game? It must be conterproductive towards helping people?

It was just a few local bands i was seeing, one called Miss Lucid (i would reccomend checking them out) and a Glasgow band Made Sparks, who were also quite good and worth checking out. Good rock music if you like that kinda thing.

I'll have a look out for them, I quite like new music. Not bothered what genre aslong as its good

You did that 17 year old?

No. Not my style to go round shagging other birds when im already in a relationship. Just a blowie. :brock:

C'mon then, what did you get upto? :)

Spent nearly all the bonus i'm getting from November on Friday night taking the team out to get lashed and have a curry. Then Reading on Saturday - such a bonkers game! And then yesterday i went to the Leeds German market with the trouble n' strife and another couple.

My liver needed a good kicking, and i've duly delivered.

No. Not my style to go round shagging other birds when im already in a relationship. Just a blowie. :brock:

Spent nearly all the bonus i'm getting from November on Friday night taking the team out to get lashed and have a curry. Then Reading on Saturday - such a bonkers game! And then yesterday i went to the Leeds German market with the trouble n' strife and another couple.

:D

Busy weekend.

Seems like forever since I have been on this forum! One more assignment to go and then I'm finished Uni on for the year on Wednesday, it has flown by, finally get to play some FM!

Hey NG!!!!!!!!!!

I used to go the German Market quite a lot :cool:

Seems like forever since I have been on this forum! One more assignment to go and then I'm finished Uni on for the year on Wednesday, it has flown by, finally get to play some FM!

Hey NG :)