Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 'gutted'. I will probably just play FM. I'm going to take this cat to the kennels too. Not that I want to, but we just can't keep it.

I can tell how gutted you are from here :(

I hate cats, I'm allergic to them. With cats I reckon I could make advantage of the floods....:D

I could try, but its the mess it would create when it gives birth :thdn:.

That, and we really couldnt afford all the vet bills.

Understandable decision then and yes vet bills can be killing, when we still had the cats their annual check up alone was quite expensive.

I hear Darren Bent has stormed out of the ground and driven away. Bet he ends up at Liverpool/Arsenal in January.

I have heard we are close to tying a loan deal up for him but that is just general paper talk.

I have heard we are close to tying a loan deal up for him but that is just general paper talk.

Swap him for Carroll.

I still think Carroll as your striker though with Suarez playing off him would be good :(

Swap him for Carroll.

I still think Carroll as your striker though with Suarez playing off him would be good :(

I don't think we will ever find out if it would be. A straight swap would probably be a good deal to be fair.

Any side in the Championship could beat you on any day. It's such a close league that, losing 2/3 you could be back in mid-table. But yeah anyone could beat anyone. What annoys me about this game is Ipswich have been equally ***** most games this season and this one game, they play hoof ball and play well enough and catch us out. We played shockingly poor though and by the sounds of it, couldn't make simple 5 yard passes. Yes, most of the teams I backed lost but it was only a £1 so it's alright :cool:.

Well don't allow that £1 to turn into £10 and so on. That caught me out. I won £3k one week and gambled it all away the next. That was about 4 years ago. I don't gamble anymore.

Yeah it was a shocking game.

It wasn’t the best.

We have got some promising youngsters in that side though. If we can avoid relegation and keep them together we could have a really good side in a couple of seasons time.