Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

You can do it via the media though by commenting on the player who is playing. This then could make him anxious/nervous etc for the next match. And Ronaldo would take advantage of that.

Countered it by having Ronaldo play at Forward Left, instead of AML, and instructing him to man mark Mascherano. He's also instructed to swap position with Benzema as STC, though with him set to man mark he stays near Mascherano, meaning they double up on him (somewhat). Lets just say it's interesting.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Countered it by having Ronaldo play at Forward Left, instead of AML, and instructing him to man mark Mascherano. He's also instructed to swap position with Benzema as STC, though with him set to man mark he stays near Mascherano, meaning they double up on him (somewhat). Lets just say it's interesting.

You might like this then Tom Scout and Team reports and how I use them.

What's the early game today, is it Sunderland?

You might like this then Tom Scout and Team reports and how I use them.

What's the early game today, is it Sunderland?

It is, at home to West Brom. Can watch the first twenty mins or so before heading off.

EDIT - Won 3-1 in the Camp Nou. Ronaldo scored one and assisted another. :cool: Barcelona are a pain to play though as they swap around so much; Mascherano swapped early to DMC, with Busquets going to DC and Puyol moving to RB. Crazy stuff.

PETA need shooting...

My niece has a letter from them this morning.... she's 6 ..... addressed to her....

From peta the animal activists..... the letter was full of gore and blood and animals being beheaded and showing mcdonalds as evil etc... ... I can't remember the last time I was so angry....

RAHHHH

oh here's someone else who had the same letter.. you can see a pic of the type of letter it was at the bottom of the page..

http://liveunscripteduncut.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/an-open-letter-to-peta.html?m=1

PETA need shooting...

My niece has a letter from them this morning.... she's 6 ..... addressed to her....

From peta the animal activists..... the letter was full of gore and blood and animals being beheaded and showing mcdonalds as evil etc... ... I can't remember the last time I was so angry....

RAHHHH

oh here's someone else who had the same letter.. you can see a pic of the type of letter it was at the bottom of the page..

http://liveunscripteduncut.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/an-open-letter-to-peta.html?m=1

Wtf really?

And how's that different from normal? ;)

Not a lot hahaha :D. I just feel that it's about time to start betting on some football matches as friends and people I know have the occasional bet here and there. I have a free £10 bet and have seen the teams involved. I reckon the two English sides could win, maybe. But with the three foreign sides, as I'm not sure on their form, I don't know.

look at shane smeltz he is ****ing imense ;)

Australian football is ****.

Set up another account with William Hill. Would Like Swansea to beat Liverpool 1-0 tbh.

You'll get hooked, don't do it. Gambling is a mugs game :(

Nice to see Chelsea haven't got any class since last time I saw them play. Booing Benitez and chanting "We don't want you here, we don't want you here, f*** off Benitez, we don't want you here" & "You're not welcome here."

Nice to see Chelsea haven't got any class since last time I saw them play. Booing Benitez and chanting "We don't want you here, we don't want you here, f*** off Benitez, we don't want you here" & "You're not welcome here."
Same as Sheff Utd with Danny Wilson when he got appointed, when all piggy's was stood in car park.

Same as Sheff Utd with Danny Wilson when he got appointed, when all piggy's was stood in car park.

That's different. Ill point out why, with you been an Owl I understand you're a bit thick so here goes.

Wilson played for you. Wilson managed you.The fans protested against the Board and we still supported the team on the pitch and got behind him.

Wooah Cleon. You're getting some proper abuse tonight.

Nah he's an amateur. If you're going to create a thread and abuse me, they should really set up and make it good and give me proper abuse. As they'll get banned either way, may aswell go out in style.