Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. :cool:

Why aren't you buying FM 13?

Cheers! I only buy FM every other year as I play too slowly to make it worthwhile getting it every year. It's as though my wife and two young sons want me to spend time with them rather than the fun football game.

Nice :)

I could be playing FM now, but my wife has fallen asleep on me and the TiVo box has decided to break now that I'm stuck.

Twitter and Forums on the IPod it is then! I suppose it gives me time to think over what save to start: Plymouth Argyle, Unterhaching, or Winterthur. Or an Eastern European journeyman career pretending to be Regina Spektor. Choices, choices.

I do have learning issues - I don't want to, so I don't.

But the post's above this prove this be false :(

I best try getting some sleep, wont go well so I expect to be back up before 1am. Good night all :thup:

But the post's above this prove this be false :(

I best try getting some sleep, wont go well so I expect to be back up before 1am. Good night all :thup:

Who knows what is false and what is true in this vast internet world. All I know is that Morpheus thinks I'm The One.

I have a day off on Wednesday. Well I'm finishing early atleast.

I have an early finish on Thursday as I need some new tyres on my car so I'm taking it to the garage and will probably do some Christmas shopping while I wait for it to be done.

I'm off to see a guy about a mortgage. :brock:
Thinking of moving? You taking the lodger?

Buying à house?

Had the day off yesterday, not starting today untill 22.00hrs. Only the youngest one at home, misses of to work. Hmm I'll be playing today again :)

Don't have time during the day to play. But with FM, GTA,Rome2 and Simcity its going to be difficult.

Busy day at work today - lots of SCCM stuff to be getting on with.

SCCM?

Not moving Cleon, just buying another place with the aim to make profit. Seen a nice little terraced house near me and i want to buy it and do it up to sell or rent.

Ahh one of my uncles does that but he rents them out rather than sell because long term he makes a lot more money doing it that way. Especially if he buys one near a student areas as he then converts into flats and student accomodation. That's where the real money is.

Will you be doing it up yourself? You good at stuff like that?

Don't have time during the day to play. But with FM, GTA,Rome2 and Simcity its going to be difficult.

Being able to play during the day is one of the perks of working in a shift system, I get to play on times "normal" people have to work. Downside is working weekends,nights,holidays and stuff.

Plans for today are: doing groceries, play FM, go to library and entertain youngest, cook and sleep a few before work.

Being able to play during the day is one of the perks of working in a shift system, I get to play on times "normal" people have to work. Downside is working weekends,nights,holidays and stuff.

Plans for today are: doing groceries, play FM, go to library and entertain youngest, cook and sleep a few before work.

Online grocery shopping is much easier and less stressful.

Ahh one of my uncles does that but he rents them out rather than sell because long term he makes a lot more money doing it that way. Especially if he buys one near a student areas as he then converts into flats and student accomodation. That's where the real money is.

Will you be doing it up yourself? You good at stuff like that?

I would describe myself as being capable. At best. :D

Most of what needs doing looked to be mostly cosmetic, such as decorating, etc. The only major thing that needs doing is the kitchen - that needs ripping out and starting again.

I would describe myself as being capable. At best. :D

Most of what needs doing looked to be mostly cosmetic, such as decorating, etc. The only major thing that needs doing is the kitchen - that needs ripping out and starting again.

I recently had a new kitchen, it turned out had to have a full rewire too due to the new laws about cookers. So if its an old house with old wiring that'll need doing. Cost us about £4k for a full rewire of a 2 bedroom bungalow :(

Not moving Cleon, just buying another place with the aim to make profit. Seen a nice little terraced house near me and i want to buy it and do it up to sell or rent.

Renting is much better. You will make a lot more money that way.

Online grocery shopping is much easier and less stressful.

Not if you have 4 supermarkets, 2 big and 2 normal ones, at walking distance. You get some movement and your daily need of fresh air :D.

I do get my recipes online though, we try to cook as healthy as possible though, so when possible, no add meat and veggies in this pack meals for us.

Doesnt mean I don't enjoy a fat unhealthy take away though, but those combined with too much beer and lack of movement in the past, have somewhat shaped my body into a rounder form :p

Hence the walking and healthy food

Its a Microsoft system - basically a way of controlling a variety of IT infrastructure from a single control point (patch/software/driver management, imaging, remote control stuff).

SCCM

Now it makes sense. I thought it was some website you worked on or something :D

Not if you have 4 supermarkets, 2 big and 2 normal ones, at walking distance. You get some movement and your daily need of fresh air :D.

I do get my recipes online though, we try to cook as healthy as possible though, so when possible, no add meat and veggies in this pack meals for us.

Doesnt mean I don't enjoy a fat unhealthy take away though, but those combined with too much beer and lack of movement in the past, have somewhat shaped my body into a rounder form :p

Hence the walking and healthy food

I live literally 2 minutes from Asda and still do it online :D