Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I know :). I signed on loan in my first season for Forest and thought I had for a season but it was only 6 months. I played him as Trequartista-Attack with tweaks and he was great. He ended up playing 18 games scoring 4 and assisting four. I tried to renew but Rangers weren't interested. He only went on to play one game for them until the end of the season :mad:. His attributes were improving greatly for me. I've had a £1.6m offer accepted and he's accepted £15k a week basic with less loyalty and less agent fees and appearance and goal fees too.

I agree on this.

Same, I'm bored out my skull and too hungover to get anything done.

I only woke up at 3pm after a heavy night out :D

Lazy bastard. I got hammered and went to bed about 2am I think, was up and at work stinking of booze at 9am.

Sleep is for the weak. Oh, wait.. ;)

No no, I went to lectures at 9am on Mon/Tue without an sleep what so ever! I need to catch up, almost missed football yesterday because of it :( Slept through 3 alarms and my captain ringing me 6 times :thdn:

On another note, I changed my toothpaste the other day for the first time in years... and this stuff literally burns and stings my lips (mouth is fine, which is weird!).

Straight back to Aquafresh, NEVER CHANGING AGAIN!

On another note, I changed my toothpaste the other day for the first time in years... and this stuff literally burns and stings my lips (mouth is fine, which is weird!).

Straight back to Aquafresh, NEVER CHANGING AGAIN!

What to? Battery acid?

I just use Colgate Total & Colgate Plax Whitening mouth wash, when I don't pass out pissed up that is.

Out of fags, bored of xbox, still unable to decide what to do on FM... Sh*t night in :(

Just to note... don't say "I'm dying for a fag" if in a lift full of Americans. Has an entirely different context to them. :lol:

I'd run out of cigs when visiting Las Vegas once, said that to my mate and got strange looks from the other occupants of the lift.

I generally need more than 7 hours sleep. Otherwise I get tired really early. I guess that's a good thing but I still don't sleep.

My problem is getting up, if my alarm is set and I know I have work I can get up at 6am and 5am on a Friday easily. If I know I don't have work I have to force myself out of bed.

Just wondering what everyone thinks about Sepp Blatter's view on racism in football?

A little controversial maybe? ;)

Not to be overly controversial but i really think this has been blown out of proportion, when you read back what he said it has been twisted around to meet the campain the English media have against him, this is a non story everywhere else in the world and rightly so. What Blatter ment there was there is no real divide on a football pitch between different races, and he is right, there isnt, but sadly as humans things things are said in the heat of the moment and are regretted earlier. I hate John Terry but i dont think he is a racist, he may have said black something, but does that mean he hates black people? I personally dont think so. Do you think Suarez hates black people? Again i dont think so, but he may have said something out of order in the heat of an argument with Evra. Years ago these problems were sorted on the pitch, now a days these situations sell stories in newspapers, thats the sad thing about it, the media use the racist argument to sell papers, not because they really care about what was said.

Not to be overly controversial but i really think this has been blown out of proportion, when you read back what he said it has been twisted around to meet the campain the English media have against him, this is a non story everywhere else in the world and rightly so. What Blatter ment there was there is no real divide on a football pitch between different races, and he is right, there isnt, but sadly as humans things things are said in the heat of the moment and are regretted earlier. I hate John Terry but i dont think he is a racist, he may have said black something, but does that mean he hates black people? I personally dont think so. Do you think Suarez hates black people? Again i dont think so, but he may have said something out of order in the heat of an argument with Evra. Years ago these problems were sorted on the pitch, now a days these situations sell stories in newspapers, thats the sad thing about it, the media use the racist argument to sell papers, not because they really care about what was said.

Cracking point :)

Not got much of an argument as I haven't fully read into the details. Just seen a few headlines.

Cracking point :)

Not got much of an argument as I haven't fully read into the details. Just seen a few headlines.

I said it in another thread, but if the English media care this much about what is said, then why is John Terry even allowed to put on an England shirt until this is sorted out, what if they find him guilty, will they make sure he is never allowed to play for England again? What about Suarez, will all the Liverpool fans outraged at Blatter also take the same stance against their own player? Will they demand he is removed from their club if found he was actually racist against Evra?

I can confidently say the answer to both would be no.

I DO NOT think that Suarez said anything racist towards Evra. Not being biased because Im a Liverpool fan, but would you believe a word Evra says? I know I wouldnt. He is one of them people who most people would say is just not liked.

IF, and its a big if, Suarez is in the wrong, and it can actually be proven then I will hold my hands up, but where the heck is the proof that he said what has been claimed? Its the same with John Terry. They are just trying to prove a point now and its a joke.

I DO NOT think that Suarez said anything racist towards Evra. Not being biased because Im a Liverpool fan, but would you believe a word Evra says? I know I wouldnt. He is one of them people who most people would say is just not liked.

IF, and its a big if, Suarez is in the wrong, and it can actually be proven then I will hold my hands up, but where the heck is the proof that he said what has been claimed? Its the same with John Terry. They are just trying to prove a point now and its a joke.

Neither do i, not at all, and your right how will they ever prove either case either way? Who's word is going to better than the next persons? Its all being blown out of proportion, i think personally.