Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to explain it please? I'm get it kind of or think I do from reading up but not sure.

Apparently they were all killed on the beach and what we saw at the end was their souls driving on the road to nowhere from what the experts reckon. Still a **** ending though and the man who made it tried to be clever with it but its backfired dramatically :D

In celebration with friends and family?

To celebrate what? It's the end of a year, and funnily enough it happens every sinlge year?! Is it an excuse for people to act like total idiots? It seems to be.

I hate New Years Eve down my local, and generally anywhere for that matter. Fools getting pissed merely because it's the end of the year. It's taudry and embarrassing. I don't need an excuse to go to the pub, and I most certainly don't go with the intention of getting smashed off my face and falling in a pool of vomit.

To celebrate what? It's the end of a year, and funnily enough it happens every sinlge year?! Is it an excuse for people to act like total idiots? It seems to be.

I hate New Years Eve down my local, and generally anywhere for that matter. Fools getting pissed merely because it's the end of the year. It's taudry and embarrassing. I don't need an excuse to go to the pub, and I most certainly don't go with the intention of getting smashed off my face and falling in a pool of vomit.

Why do people get drunk on Fridays? To celebrate the end of a week? It happens every single week?

Why do people ever get drunk? What has anyone ever achieved in their life that's worthy of celebrating?

Why do people get drunk on Fridays? To celebrate the end of a week? It happens every single week?

Why do people ever get drunk? What has anyone ever achieved in their life that's worthy of celebrating?

You think getting drunk is a way to celebrate anything? **** me that's frightfully cretinous. :D

No I think that's a way to relax and enjoy yourself, have a laugh. I'm not talking about getting to the point where you can't stand. I can't see why this is so hard for you to grasp.

So basically you're saying you need alcohol to relax and enjoy yourself? Says alot about you.

Not at all, I'm just explaining to you why people drink alcohol. You're acting as though you've never had a drink in your life :D Is drinking too mainstream for you now? Along with Christmas dinner?

Weird Christmas Dinner jibe. I don't eat a roast dinner because I don't like a roast dinner. The fact that that is what you're expected to eat on Christmas Day is neither here nor there.

As for drinking, I do it when I want. I certainly don't need the end of the week or New Years Eve as an excuse to do so.

You don't like roast dinner? That's odd :D My sister had an Indian meal last Christmas and a buffet style one this year the nephew is young and he loved it better than a traditional roast.

I only go out 5-6 times a year and when I do I like to get drunk but New Years Eve is cack. Not sure how it works in other places but where I live you have to pay to get into a pub and have to spend all night in the same place, it's too busy and too full of drunken eejits.

Apparently it is going to be 41 degrees here in Brisbane today. I think a trip to the pub and the air conditioning may be in order.

EDIT: i was just about to start a new save in FM14 and try a journeyman save to see if that gets me into it. I've just read that apparently there is an issue with starting unemployed and getting jobs offered. ANyone know if this is a random thing or will all people be affected by it?

EDIT: i was just about to start a new save in FM14 and try a journeyman save to see if that gets me into it. I've just read that apparently there is an issue with starting unemployed and getting jobs offered. ANyone know if this is a random thing or will all people be affected by it?

It was fixed with a hotfix a couple of days ago. :)

Open All Hours, Bird of a Feather, now Only Fools and Horses. Proof that Britain used to produce great TV but has forgotten how?

Rock and Chips was awesome too and that was on not that long ago. Sherlock is awesome, Dr Who too all produced in Britain.

Rock & Chips was good. According to the Sun, there will be a full series afterwards. Apparently John Sullivan was working on a script before his death and his two sons have taken over and finished it. Sir David Jason said he has seen the new script but hasn't had time to read it properly because you can't rush something like this.

Pizza delivery driving tonight. More money than working in a pub so I cut my shifts down to two there and took three on in a pizza shop, as well as my teaching. Will probably bring home £80-90 tonight which isn't bad at all for what it is.