Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the mrs is decorating?

Sorry, yeah that is true. I'll be sat watching football with the daughter :D

Poppycock.

poppycock-original-treats.jpg?w=510

Imagine if your **** did look like a poppy.

I don't wanna imagine, you sicko :(

What food are you going for, Cleon?

Went for burger with caramelized onions and wedges. Followed by a 3 scoop chocolate cornet made up of amaretto and lemon, stem ginger and pistachio ice cream :cool:

Bloody hell, my day at work hasn't been complete and utter toss today.

Finished three massive pieces of work that I've been busting my balls to get done, I may actually finish at 5pm tonight!

That sounds like an opportunity to drink beer this evening and avoid Comic Relief on TV by playing FM instead.

I'm annoyed right now, lost my relatively new athletic save after the friggin computer overheated while I was saving :(, 6 months of gameplay gone just like that

think I need a new fan or a new laptop, this one is probably scraping around on its last legs as it is

Just quit as a mod, so doubt I'll be around that much anymore :)

I can see why you'd quit, seems like a thankless task to me.

Maybe now you can start putting some actual effort into those half-arsed, barely any effort involved, detail-free tactic threads of yours :p

How come Cleon? Still getting abusive messages and **** off people?

Forest won again, luckily I might add. However, the unbeaten run is still going. The winning run is still going. Can I still dream?

Sometimes but that doesn't bother me in the slightest. I just think, why should I devote my time trying to help others when only a select few actually appreciate it. I just cant' be arsed been helpful to anyone bar a select few. So thought I'd go now rather than just been here for modding duties. I could have easily stayed on and just closed threads etc but that's pretty pointless imo.

Just quit as a mod, so doubt I'll be around that much anymore :)

Falahk - I think after today you better get buying that wine :D

Cleon, your tactical threads will be missed. However, it might be more entertaining to see what you actually think when you respond to idiots now! :)

Cleon, your tactical threads will be missed. However, it might be more entertaining to see what you actually think when you respond to idiots now! :)

I really doubt I'll be posting at all other than in this thread in all honesty.

Wow that was a horrible tackle, should have seen red.

Finally had enough of the Tactics and Training area?

Aye, I don't post anywhere near as much as I did. Even in my own threads I stop answering majority of questions unless it was you or some other likeable character asking :lol:

Newcastle really are ****.

Aye, I don't post anywhere near as much as I did. Even in my own threads I stop answering majority of questions unless it was you or some other likeable character asking :lol:

So you not going to post the Chalkboard Diaries on here? Or was that never in your thoughts? :D

So you not going to post the Chalkboard Diaries on here? Or was that never in your thoughts? :D

I was going to post it on here. The problem is, if I do post in on here then I have to answer all the silly questions the usual idiots who refuse to read the thread ask. I'll probs just post it at the link in my profile. Majority is already written on there I've just not made it visible atm :)