Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Most people that age just like to give the impression that they want to just shag when nearly all of them would jump at the chance of a relationship. A one night stand at that age means a few minutes of sex a relationship at that age means a whole load of sex.

True. But not when you are of my age.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't pick them up in town then, there are local pubs, etc. And what the **** do you mean it's shocking that someone your age isn't interested in one night stands? Most of people your age aren't, only knobheads like Ty and Joe. (Sorry chaps). Also you don't have to be experienced regarding relationships to pick up women. At the end of the day everyone is inexperienced regarding relationships at one point.

And if you're a "fat git" do something about it for goodness sake rather than using it as an excuse.

What's so horrific about one night stands? You've spent your whole life in a relationship so you're obviously not very experienced in them but it's so much easier than finding someone you like enough to spend all your time with.

Most people that age just like to give the impression that they want to just shag when nearly all of them would jump at the chance of a relationship. A one night stand at that age means a few minutes of sex a relationship at that age means a whole load of sex.

A relationship with someone they like yeah, but what percent of people is any one person compatible with? Less than 1%.

Also, a few minutes? Oh dear. :D

What's so horrific about one night stands? You've spent your whole life in a relationship so you're obviously not very experienced in them but it's so much easier than finding someone you like enough to spend all your time with.

Well that's inaccurate.

And I never said they were horrific.

I am planning on doing something about my weight. I've got a bet on with my personnel manager that I'll give up sweets and stuff and eat proper meals if she gives up the fags. I just need to do a little more excercise. But not sure what. I'm already fairly active at work. My weight has stayed the same or near enough the same for the past 2 years or so. One of the personnel assistants reckons that if I cut out the crap that I eat, the weight would drop off me. I've always been a fairly big lad though.
the stuff about cutting out the the crap/sweets or whatever never works, instead strive to live by the swedish proverb, "Lagom är bäst", strive for balance and avoid over doing stuff, go for a great deal of variation in your diet, and exercise on a semi regular basis atleast....and you will probably sort yourself out

I hate walking. Boxing would be good but I can't punch to save my life and I don't like being hit.

Thy don't just chuck you in a ring you know :D

You use medicine balls, running machines, weights, punch bags, speed balls etc

Oh :D. I don't think I could go to boxing anyway. I have my face to look after. I'll try the walking :( and then maybe move on to running eventually. One thing I'm not doing is going to the gym.

Why wont you go to a gym?

Just don't like spending money and the fact is I don't know whether I'll stick to it. My shifts at work change every week. So after work I'm usually knackered and before work I can't be bothered. So if I walk, run, ride my bike it'll b a cheaper alternative and there's no wasted money if I don't go.

When you go boxing you don't fight other people unless you're a boxer or really want to. 99% of people just go to keep fit as its one of the quickest and best ways to lose weight.

I did Zumba with my sisters, was great fun. I can't dance to save my life though but it's the best fun I've had doing any kind of fitness. Everyone just has a laugh. Loads of lads go too.

I can't dance unless I'm drunk usually. I did dance on Saturday. I don't know why that was though.

You didn't dance on Saturday. You did what everyone else does in a club; shuffled around like a knob attempting to look cool/enticing to the opposite sex.

You didn't dance on Saturday. You did what everyone else does in a club; shuffled around like a knob attempting to look cool/enticing to the opposite sex.

hahah I have this mental image now of some teenager shuffling scross the floor with his arms stiff :D

Hahaha. I take it that you don't like going to clubs then Tom?

I never said that. I'm happy to go to a club if that is where the night takes me.

hahah I have this mental image now of some teenager shuffling scross the floor with his arms stiff :D

Indeed! :brock:

Metro is in Gateshead, I was on about shopping btw :)

I'll have to look out for you. As I'll be quite close to Metro :)

Do you go to Toon vs Pool games?

Well yes, it is ha.

I will stick out in a crowd in my brand new Liverpool top ;). Lovely top to wear.

I go to the Newcastle/Liverpool and Sunderland/Liverpool games every season, when the North East teams have been in the Premiership that is. With me moving into a cheaper house I will be able to afford to go to more games so I will get myself down to Anfield a lot more next season as well.

More tips for NF...

If you're worried about an inferiority complex, don't worry, even the biggest names suffer from that too...

10ydyco.jpg

I have to say I had a belly laugh at that!!!

I am laughing at that :D.

Got told that I'm not that bad looking today :D. The same woman also said that me and girl would make a good couple. Grr ffs.

Your banter is **** NF!!! :D.

Out of the blue. Then she asked if I'd got anywhere with the girl yet. Everyone at work knows that I like her. But having been friendzoned I'm ****ed. Although girl hasn't ever told me loads and loads about her life. So, but from now on I'll take that I've been friendzoned.

SRL, what do you mean?