Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

AcidBurn - No. We equalised early in the second half before Kenwyne Jones made it 2-1. Then yes, Anton equalised for us.

I remember now just couldn't quite remember if Kenwyne had put us 2-0 up or not. I do remember being very very annoyed that day lol.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

David Silva has been poor for months now. He needs a long rest. I think he's been poor since the Liverpool game :(

I just think that teams have become more wary of him, therefore they close him down quicker, challenge him harder, etc.

I just think that teams have become more wary of him, therefore they close him down quicker, challenge him harder, etc.

True yeah. He looks tired though at times as well. It's like anything really though people will adapt once they get used to him.

Good result for you lot today Tom? Need to take advantage of it though.

Indeed. Blackburn away is always a tough one, but I think we'll sneak it there. If we don't then I think City have got another slip or two in them yet. They've lost their bottle.

I can't get over how fantastic Newcastle have been this season, complete respect to them from a Chelsea fan. So many supposedly average players having a stormer today and over the whole season.

It's the core of the team. Krul, Coloccini, Cabaye, Tiote, Ba. They could all walk into any side in the EPL except for maybe Man Utd with exception of Cabaye and Tiote maybe imo.

Your lack of respect for Cisse dissapoints me.

Expect a strongly worded letter.

I think he's a good player, was a fan before he joined Toon. But I thought many might argue against him been included in the list due to him still been unproven for a full season.

It isn't meant to be an actual insult :D

--

Spurs game better be good! Sigurdsson screamer :cool:

Desperately need a Swansea win for any chance of Champions League football next year, they're another surprise package though. 2-1 Swansea?

I'm tired :(. Should really try and get to bed earlier. Anyone watch the Voice UK over the weekend? There weren't many stand out ones but a few decent ones. This one wasn't too bad.

Pretty good singer actually, kind of given up on the whole X Factor, BGT thing though so I just assumed The Voice would be the same, is it any good?

Pretty good singer actually, kind of given up on the whole X Factor, BGT thing though so I just assumed The Voice would be the same, is it any good?

The Voice is good. It's completely different and it's all about the contestant/artists voice. The artists always face away so they can't see what you look like. It's definitely more organised and at the moment, doesn't seem staged.

Here's

. There was one where they all rejected her. Will.I.Am was gutted. Check 1:55 from this

The Voice is good. It's completely different and it's all about the contestant/artists voice. The artists always face away so they can't see what you look like. It's definitely more organised and at the moment, doesn't seem staged.

Here's

. There was one where they all rejected her. Will.I.Am was gutted. Check 1:55 from this

It's not really about the contestants though is it? They turn people away because they sound 'old' and thought the artist was older than they are actually are. I thought the whole point was to be judged on their voice and not what they think someone looks like or how old they are?

8pm kick off. As always at Ewood it'll be tough.

Ohhh it on SKY then? Didn't realise. I'll be watching that then as I always enjoy Blackburn and Man Utd games, always interesting. I always think same when you play Sunderland too. Always difficult games compared to other teams you play.

Plus you gotta love the Yak:D

No she doesn't look like a bloke :mad:.

I've seen better looking trannys :(

Bah back to the rain today up here! Depressing monday morning!!

Looks grim here too. Rain most likely this afternoon. I don't care though I'll sleep all afternoon not been to bed yet stayed up to watch Wrestlemania.