Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

The Voice was really good. Not just saying that. I like watching BGT more than X-Factor. But prefer to watch both whilst they are in the audition stages.

This guy was probably the best

He does have a good voice.

X-Factor sucks. Its the biggest pile of crap ever. Its what epitomises music in this country.......shoved down our throats. I dont watch it, but I hate how they class it as music and that people have talent when they clearly cant sing.

I havent seen The Voice, but I have heard what they do on it and I like the fact that they judge people on their voice rather than 'looking like a popstar'.

Heard a few people at work saying The Voice was good not my sort of thing though, don't watch X-Factor or Britain's Got Talent can't stand them apart from some of the mad people that audition.
Talent shows can **** off.
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

My wife disagrees, I agree. :(

Jut saw an advert for Ronseal and thought of this thread. :cool:

Tom Lewis uses a smiley :cool: ha. We should get this thread out there for the world to see!!!

Why do Yanks always ruin good songs when they cover them?

Im sure they think the same when the **** that comes out of this country covers American songs e.g. Cheryl Cole & Cher Lloyd.

05:10 seriously TY?

I am nocturnal.

Student. He's got **** all better to do all day so that's when he sleeps.

Pretty much on a Saturday yeah, if there was football on today it would of been different though.

Oh for ****s sake Sunderland.

Last season Man City would have just rolled over and lost the game. Getting a result out of the game today shows character than champions are made of. I hope for yoursake there not champions though. But for a neutral :cool:

Last season Man City would have just rolled over and lost the game. Getting a result out of the game today shows character than champions are made of. I hope for yoursake there not champions though. But for a neutral :cool:

I kind of agree and disagree. I understand what you are saying in terms of showing character, etc, but in my opinion, champions don't find themselves in that situation to begin with.

I kind of agree and disagree. I understand what you are saying in terms of showing character, etc, but in my opinion, champions don't find themselves in that situation to begin with.

As a Man Utd fan tom you of all people should know how silly that statement is. How many times have you been behind over the last few years and got a result? It wasn't that long ago that you was 3-0 down at Stamford Bridge....

So are you not proper champions?

As a Man Utd fan tom you of all people should know how silly that statement is. How many times have you been behind over the last few years and got a result? It wasn't that long ago that you was 3-0 down at Stamford Bridge....

I mean at this kind of stage of the season. Yes, sometimes you snatch a point when trailing, but to be 3-1 down at home to a mid table side isn't a situation I can often remember United being in.

I mean at this kind of stage of the season. Yes, sometimes you snatch a point when trailing, but to be 3-1 down at home to a mid table side isn't a situation I can often remember United being in.

Its not City either, it's the first time since 2010 that they have been down at half time.

I wish we could have held on against City, still taken more points off them than anyone else in the league so far this season obviously making us the only team to get something at their ground. Were we were 2-0 up at half time the other year against Man United at Old Trafford? when Anton Ferdinand scored that late own goal.

The truth is City are bottling it, they should be easily dispatching a team like us at this stage of the season.

I wish we could have held on against City, still taken more points off them than anyone else in the league so far this season obviously making us the only team to get something at their ground. Were we were 2-0 up at half time the other year against Man United at Old Trafford? when Anton Ferdinand scored that late own goal.

The truth is City are bottling it, they should be easily dispatching a team like us at this stage of the season.

City's problem is the front 2. They don't know what combo to go with when Aguero doesn't play. Balotelli and Dzeko doesn't work one bit.

Their problem is mentality and a lack of team work. I think they are a collection of players and not a team, in my opinion they also rely too heavily on Yaya and David Silva.

I haven't seen the stats from the match but I really believe if it was Man United Vs Sunderland at Old Trafford with Man United needing a win they would beat us.