Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically it's only thick twats that become P.E teachers?!

Not necessarily!!! We just dont rely on our ability to spell and I have a vast amount of knowledge in area's you wouldnt have a clue about as you will as well in area's I dont.

So basically it's only thick twats that become P.E teachers?!

I actually intended on studying at university to be a sports teacher, with a backup of English Language & Literature teaching. Was accepted to study at Trinity and All Saints near Leeds, as even though it was more prominent (at the time) for the courses I would have done, I just didn't fancy Loughborough.

In the end, I worked out how much debt I'd be in at the end of my studies, so decided to go into the RAF instead. :p

No regrets for any decisions I've made over the years... apart from getting married. Divorced now, so at least that "mistake" was corrected. :lol:

Can't say I'm thick though, but neither can I say I'm not a ****!

Don't drink :(

Had to cut meat out though grrrrr.

Not good if you're a carnivore like me.

A guy who works for me gets gout flare up every so often, but his doctor keeps blaming it on all the bottles of Rioja he consumes.

Haha, I'm tired as well. But that's usual for me after a early shift. I crash when I get in :(. I still have a sore throat/tonsilitus and a chesty cough now along with a runny nose. I also have sore feet but that's because my shoes are getting worn and I'm on my feet all day. I have next Friday and Saturday off. It's a shame that Forest aren't at home :(. Although I'll see if there are any pre-season cricket games on.

Oh and we're all ill(most) and Ty isn't :D.

I thought we'd come to an arrangement in thi thread that everything I say is right?

Styles? I just get it cut then **** around with it with gel, etc. Currently it's a bit like Neymar's do. Not intentionally, it just seems to be like that.

I've never been to a barbers/hairdressers before and don't plan on going in one as I feel like a ****. So yeah, at the moment, it's just growing and growing. I could just spike it and style it like it is now. But it's too long and getting messy. People have said that it looks better now as usually when I have it all shaved off, I go back to looking like a 14 year old thug.

So just watched Daves One Night Stand, and my God Andi Osho is fit.

Link fgs.

I'd have to disagree with you there Tom. Really do have to sort my hair out. Come on guys, give me some styles. As I don't know what I'm looking for or what I like.

Bald.

I thought we'd come to an arrangement in thi thread that everything I say is right?

:cool: