Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Edgar, decided to go with Forest yet? I think I've been turned. I'm really tempted to start as Derby but I'm not sure.

Haha. I'm going with Derby. The gf's dad will be chuffed. Brownie points. Your red shirts put me off.

I'm good thanks mate. Ducking out of this little debate in here!

Just played 5-a-side, I'm shattered! Think I'm gonna start a new FM save this evening.

How about your good self?

How many did you score?

Was actually thinking about a new save myself over the weekend, might go obscure though and do N.Ireland/Wales and just make one of those into European Powerhouses

Was actually thinking about a new save myself over the weekend, might go obscure though and do N.Ireland/Wales and just make one of those into European Powerhouses

What about Swansea?

Is the City game on TV?

ESPN. They have been pretty dire.

What about Swansea?

ESPN. They have been pretty dire.

Swansea is the best fun I've had since I started my Santos save. Not sure I'll go past season 1 or 2 though. It's been a bit easy for me :( which is a shame was hoping to go far. But they've made me fancy doing an obscure league and try improve the league and get them to win Europe. Would be a bit more long term.

I'd rather admire Bilbao to be honest.

Haha. Me too, I was just trying to lighten the mood.

How many did you score?

I got 5, 2 proper beauties but I'm more of a creator than a scorer generally.

Bilbao are brilliant

Yes they are.

I'd sooner play in red than a bland white :).

It was the white that sold it, reminds me of Spurs :)

Haha. Me too, I was just trying to lighten the mood.

I got 5, 2 proper beauties but I'm more of a creator than a scorer generally.

Yes they are.

It was the white that sold it, reminds me of Spurs :)

I love clubs who play in white, one of the reasons I supported Santos and adopted them as my Brazilian team

I love clubs who play in white, one of the reasons I supported Santos and adopted them as my Brazilian team

I always play Santos if I have a Brazil save.

I would also say my advice had a hand in your decision :).

Yes thats true. :thup:

No, I'd get bored and feel even more dirtier than I already do. With Derby I can fail and be happy.

edgar, will you be posting in the Derby Thread? Any potential signings that are cheap and cheerful that I can target.

I also think I've only just guessed why you're called edgar on here obviously :(.

No, I'd get bored and feel even more dirtier than I already do. With Derby I can fail and be happy.

edgar, will you be posting in the Derby Thread? Any potential signings that are cheap and cheerful that I can target.

I also think I've only just guessed why you're called edgar on here obviously :(.

I will be posting in the Derby thread. No signings as yet to mention.

Why do you think I'm called edgar?

Im taking my girlfriend to the dental hospital tomorrow so she can have a tooth surgically removed. Going to be quite funny I think. Sunday I will have to go and see my Mam or else she will twist.

I'm going to a wedding on Saturday. As it's not mine it's just a waste of a day off. And I'm missing the FA Cup QF. Not cool.

I hate weddings only ever been to 1 and that was my own. Missed my sisters and brothers weddings :D

Haha friend of the family or anything?

I have one of my best mates weddings next friday, going to be a very expensive night!

Mates wedding.

I hate weddings only ever been to 1 and that was my own. Missed my sisters and brothers weddings :D

I've been to more than I care to remember.

It's just such a waste of a Saturday, it's their day, what do I care? And it's in the football season ffs!

I want to get married next year but you can bet your bottom dollar that it won't be during the season.

Nice brother Cleon ha.

Im not keen on weddings. I have been invited to my girfriend's cousin's and I really dont want to go :(.

Nice brother Cleon ha.

Im not keen on weddings. I have been invited to my girfriend's cousin's and I really dont want to go :(.

Not April 14th is by any chance? The other half is up your way for a wedding on that day.

Just installing Mass Effect 3, which has now arrived.

Add to that I also ordered Alan Wake and Fallout: New Vegas "Ultimate Edition" (with all the DLC content), you probably won't hear from me for a bit! :D

I've already played Fallout:NV, but I gave my original copy of the game to a mate and bought the the "Ultimate Edition", as it has everything together in one box. ;)

Not April 14th is by any chance? The other half is up your way for a wedding on that day.

Not a clue to be honest but I shall text her and find out.

Edit: 14th July.

Im taking my girlfriend to the dental hospital tomorrow so she can have a tooth surgically removed. Going to be quite funny I think. Sunday I will have to go and see my Mam or else she will twist.

What's funny about dentists? I've been up all night with tooth ache & had to wait 4.5 hours today to see an emergency dentist. Just got back & I feel like I've been smacked in my lip. Dentists are horrible people :(

SRL, didn't mean to cause any offence last night, so yeah sorry. I've never been to a wedding before and I don't plan on going to one either.

Anyone ever look at women whilst at work? Not for too long that you look like a perv, but enough to realise they're nice? If so, ever done anything embarrassing? I did today :(:D.

SRL, didn't mean to cause any offence last night, so yeah sorry. I've never been to a wedding before and I don't plan on going to one either.

Anyone ever look at women whilst at work? Not for too long that you look like a perv, but enough to realise they're nice? If so, ever done anything embarrassing? I did today :(:D.

Considering the fact I work in an old person's home in the catering side of it no. But the girl I work with, I got her the job by recommending her to my boss, and she is like just wow :p